Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60462
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48482
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41796
CryptKicker37187
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #91
Johnny Ringo
Living the dream!

Give me some popcorn!
Old 07-29-2011, 01:40 PM   #92
chillster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly's Angels View Post
Your right, it will never be at rest. All I'm trying to say about this subject and others, is stop worry about other people and what they are doing if all your doing is bashing and making judgements. If your not trying to help....move on. You guys have no idea who your really paying, just as your wives have no idea who your paying So why even worry about it. If the lady has good reviews, decent rates, good service....who gives a rats ass what she does in her personal life. There is way too much more important things in this world to be concerned about.
Nah..... I won't stop worrying about it..... And I don't give a rats ass if someone has amazing reviews..... MANY including myself will never see any "ho" that has a pimp.....

Why are you defending them so much...... Are you the only one that dosen't realize that pimps are the scum of the earth.....

BTW thanks to the OP for starting this thread......
Old 07-29-2011, 01:42 PM   #93
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default And as the world turns, these are the Eccie days of our lives.

Que in the that announcer dude. And that dramatic music?

Will Sheila stay with her pimp?

Will Bob stop seeing Sheila because she has a pimp?

Who will help Shelia?

Does anybody love Shelia!!!!!!

But wait her pimp loves her???

But wait her clients who does know she has a pimp loves her too!!!!

Look for the pimp and his "ho's coming to your local soap channel soon.

Sigh

This thread is as entertaining, as watching "The world according to Paris Hilton. ( Don't judge me, I kinda liked that show).
Old 07-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #94
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

Here we go again....Do you have any idea of what some ladies would be without thier pimp??? OMG, a HOT damn mess....I've seen it!!! I'm not saying all pimps don't beat thier ladies. But hell, you have dead beat boyfriends who beat their women. You have ladies not affiliated with this biz that are very capable of getting a job, but live off your taxes. As far as trying to save a woman from a pimp....who said she wanted to be saved??? I'm sorry, but there really isn't any gorilla pimps anymore, with that being said, it is these ladies choice to be with these men. If you see a provider and she asks for your help to get away from her pimp......damn it, do it!!! I'm not saying don't help if asked. I'm not saying don't care about the well being of a lady. But if she doesn't want help, your spinning your wheels. As far as you speaking on my agency account.....WTF does that even have to do with a pimp? Are you saying I'm a pimp? HEHEHE I can understand you not wanting to give your money to a lady that has a pimp....understandable. But I'll say it again, I don't think your wife would want you to give yal's money to a provider. You wanna make a list of ladies that have pimps to put them on blast....oh, let me put that in LAME MAN'S TERMS so its understood.....putting someone on blast, is basically telling on someone. Well what if providers made a list of married guys and put them on blast with their wives. Thats just messy and cruel....now isn't it? Thats why I'm saying I'm not going to tell on anyone. There is no point....I'm not going to benefit off of ruining someone's reputation.....especially if they have a good rep, good reviews & no one complains. There must be a reason some of yal's posts outweighs your reviews. Too much negativity on this board and not enough of actrally seeing the ladies here. Speak on things and people you know. Don't go off of old ass movies...lmao, now thats funny!!! I'm a neutral person, but when I see so much judgement and negativity....it really chaps my hide......now is that suburb enough for you?
Old 07-29-2011, 01:51 PM   #95
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Carly's Angels, i really dont see how a man not telling his wife how he spends money has anything to do with a weakminded woman having a pimp and guys not knowing where their money goes.. totally different, only thing they have in common is someone doesnt know who the money goes to..
Old 07-29-2011, 01:57 PM   #96
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Here we go again....Do you have any idea of what some ladies would be without thier pimp??? OMG, a HOT damn mess....I've seen it!!!
oh yeah? i bet a good number of them would be better off not even in the game if they feel so down and out and disappointed with their lives that they have to resort to a man (or woman) controlling their every move. a lot of times pimps draw girls in with fantasies and illusions and fill their head up, making them believe everything is gonna be ok.... and is it? i dont really think so, but i'm sure carly's angels will give us some feedback on how pimps can change ur life for the better loll
Old 07-29-2011, 02:05 PM   #97
TheDuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

The Duck would like to buy/lend Carly some paragraphs...
Old 07-29-2011, 02:06 PM   #98
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Are you saying I'm a pimp? HEHEHE
Maybe that is why deerhunter was asking if the pimp gave good head. Carly IS a sexy pimp haha.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:06 PM   #99
Guest080611
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Its not about defending pimps.....its about me being a defender period. I don't like judgemental people. I don't like negative people. I don't like people who open their mouths about things they are not affiliated with. I'm not defending. I'm going against iggnorance. If you don't know what your talking about....why talk about it, unless your asking to have the knowledge of it. You know, I always read about how its soppose to be a fantasy in this biz....lol, but yet your still so worried about the reality of these providers lives.....hhhmmmmm. You wanna sit behind your computer and judge others.....but your forgetting what kind of site your on??? I don't think you have any room for judging anyone. Look in the mirror 1st. More than half of you guys are married....and just like you say you won't see a lady if she has a pimp....even if you just heard it word of mouth, andyou know she has great reviews & great service. I'm sure if your wife found out what you were doing every week with yal's money....she wouldn't wanna see you either. This is what I'm talking about. You folks needs to look in the mirror 1st. Fix yourself 1st. Stop making judgements on others. Stop being so negative. Stop being rude & mean. Stop disrespecting. Stop the name calling. We all have titles in this biz...but we have appropriate & respectful titles....use them!!!!!! You guys feel so free to come here and say what you want in a disrespectful manner....sucks for you though......because the iggnorance shows more and more each post you do. Some of you are a lil sheltered and it shows. Welcome to reality!!!! You can't save em all. You can't figure all of em out. Live your own life. Worry about you. If you know a lady has a pimp....don't see her. If a lady has blonde hair, but you want a brunette, don't see her. If a lady doesn't have enough reviews......don't fucking see her. Its your choice. But there is no sense in coming here and doing all this negative BS. The bashing, the judgements.....its all pointless. All your ganna find out is who are the REAL ass holes,who has absoluty no sense, who doesn't really give a shit and of course.....lil ol me, the defender.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:09 PM   #100
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Oh my, how did I overlook this as the ultimate opportunity for this.....

<-------------NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS TO JOIN THE CanDo01 Management Team
*disclaimer: not responsible for hurt feelings if someone realizes their is a pimp involved
Old 07-29-2011, 02:11 PM   #101
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Its not about defending pimps.....its about me being a defender period.
Hmmm, I think I (and bigdog) must have missed you in the bigdog threads.....
Old 07-29-2011, 02:15 PM   #102
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Carly,

I apologize about calling you "ghetto". It was extremely iggnorant of me. Sometimes I just can't help but poke angry things with sticks. It's a character flaw.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:16 PM   #103
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDo01 View Post
Hmmm, I think I (and bigdog) must have missed you in the bigdog threads.....

What I do not understand is why you guys keep rehashing old shit while supposedly talking about new things? I would love to bring up that you shit and pissed in your pants when you were a little kid, (maybe you still do), and then intertwine it with today's news events.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:16 PM   #104
Guest080611
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I NEVER SAID THAT PIMPS ARE 100% LEGIT!!! Don't twist my words. I used an example of 3 ladies I know that have the same pimp and has been with him for over 5 years. And yes....they are living that good. Not getting beat. Cars, clothes, houses, vacations....the whole 9. I NEVER SAID ALL PIMPS WERE GOOD. I said that I know of different ladies that have been in different situations....some good, some bad. But thats just like hobbiest. Sometimes you get a guy that treats you wonderful, you have a great time. Then there are those guys that are cocky, arrogant assholes. Your ganna run into different situations & different outcomes in life....incase you didn't know.....so my thoughts and facts are not based on every single pimp or provider. As far as me comparing hobbiest giving their money to ladies that have pimps.....and guys who give their wives money to providers....it kinda is the same if you think about. Your wife is not ganna approve of you giving your money to a provider. Just as you don't approve of giving your money to a lady that has a pimp.
As far as me being a pimp.....uuummm, how bout no. Like I said, those who know me......KNOW ME. So I'm not really concerned what someone who doesn't know me, never seen me wants to think or say. But I will say this....I GIVE GREAT HEAD
Old 07-29-2011, 02:18 PM   #105
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDo01 View Post
Oh my, how did I overlook this as the ultimate opportunity for this.....

<-------------NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS TO JOIN THE CanDo01 and Boltfan Management Team
*disclaimer: not responsible for hurt feelings if someone realizes their is a pimp involved
There I fixed that for you. Geez cutting me out already.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women