Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2015, 12:07 PM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I'm a one and done kinda guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
Point taken. I started the thread and invite all opinions, even if I think some of them are complete wastes of bandwidth.

The fact is that if you NEED MSOG from every session to be satisfied, then I'm not your girl. We are wrong for each other and our priorities in a session are not well matched. I'm just amused by the guys that can't wrap their minds around that simple truth.
I agree with you and you're playing them like a violin and they are braying like donkeys.

I'm laughing with you not at you, though that can change if you post something stupid.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 12:36 PM   #92
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Ha Ha, Caroline is obviously not a poseur or she would not still be here at her
price point and with her style, and not be as successful as she is.

You know that fancy restaurant you like that has managed to stay in business
while others around it have closed down?? That is Caroline me thinks.

Funny how some of these guys are like "I know you are successful, but here is
what you really ought to do"

Point is that guys that can afford a Padron cigar don't want a King Edward,
and they know a Padron when they smoke one.

Better analogy than WTF's wine story, wine is too subjective, I would take
Riunite Lambrusco over just about any other wine any day.

But put a Padron 1926, 1964 against a cheaper cigar and there is no competition.
Anyone that knows cigars knows that, no subjectivity involved.

Companies have tried to wrap cheap cigars with a fancy wrapper and
market them as high end and it never works, the proof is always in
the flavor. It can't be artificially induced.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 01:18 PM   #93
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
(...)

Point is that guys that can afford a Padron cigar don't want a King Edward,
and they know a Padron when they smoke one.

Better analogy than WTF's wine story, wine is too subjective, I would take
Riunite Lambrusco over just about any other wine any day.

But put a Padron 1926, 1964 against a cheaper cigar and there is no competition.
Anyone that knows cigars knows that, no subjectivity involved.

Companies have tried to wrap cheap cigars with a fancy wrapper and
market them as high end and it never works, the proof is always in
the flavor. It can't be artificially induced.
This makes me think of a quote from Bertolt Brecht:

"There are times when you have to choose between being a human and having good taste."
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 01:27 PM   #94
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

This whole thread is MSOG is YMMV, right?
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 02:05 PM   #95
NOBODY60
Account Disabled

User ID: 277018

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone77494 View Post
Unless you're a newbie, then you pay 200 more for an extra 30 minutes which means a new visitor gets MSOG for 600 bucks.

However let's think about this. Say she sees a widower or a guy whose wife is sick and he hasn't been with a woman for awhile Say the first shot comes real quick, then what, does he get to converse with her for 45 minutes, or get a massage for 45 minutes which will the guy ready for another one, then he's informed it will be another 200 for another 30 minutes. Even though this is subtle, it could still be viewed as an upsell for 200 bucks.

Also this thread is a great example of human nature. See, Caroline is a very hot woman and she can get away with a thread like this and she knows it, however if she were some regular looking gal with a fee of 200-250 an hour, guys would be ragging on her something fierce.

Most of this hobby stuff is a pure illusion. I never have a problem getting the second ring within an hour, so when a lady is allowing my full hour of fun (we can converse between rings) the illusion is that she wants to be with me, and not kick me to the curb as soon as the first bell rings. To me an hour is an hour is an hour and since I'm paying for it, as long as the lady agrees to do things, it's my hour.

The one thing I respect her is that she's putting her thoughts out there for all to read and she's not hiding a thing. I would rather scratch her off my list, than pay 400 bucks for one ring which would lead to a horrible review and a 'no' recommendation.
NOBODY60 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 02:26 PM   #96
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBODY60 View Post
However let's think about this. Say she sees a widower or a guy whose wife is sick and he hasn't been with a woman for awhile Say the first shot comes real quick, then what, does he get to converse with her for 45 minutes, or get a massage for 45 minutes which will the guy ready for another one, then he's informed it will be another 200 for another 30 minutes. Even though this is subtle, it could still be viewed as an upsell for 200 bucks.
Once again, someone who apparently lacks reading comprehension, or at best failed to actually read through the discussion you decided to weigh in on. This scenario has already been presented and discussed, and your assumption is wrong. I would never tell a guy he has to buy more time for another bell if we have 45 minutes left. Please go back and read the many arguments that have already been made and countered, so you can save yourself from wasting further time rehashing invalid arguments.

Chances are, you are another one expecting me to sell the type of session you like to buy, when I'm selling something very different. Your desire for it is not required.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 02:36 PM   #97
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone77494 View Post
If that is what you want to consider it, I have no problem with that.
Old 06-21-2015, 02:38 PM   #98
NOBODY60
Account Disabled

User ID: 277018

Quote:
Once again, someone who apparently lacks reading comprehension, or at best failed to actually read through the discussion you decided to weigh in on. This scenario has already been presented and discussed, and your assumption is wrong. I would never tell a guy he has to buy more time for another bell if we have 45 minutes left. Please go back and read the many arguments that have already been made and countered, so you can save yourself from wasting further time rehashing invalid arguments.

Chances are, you are another one expecting me to sell the type of session you like to buy, when I'm selling something very different. Your desire for it is not required.
Quote:

The one thing I respect her is that she's putting her thoughts out there for all to read and she's not hiding a thing. I would rather scratch her off my list, than pay 400 bucks for one ring which would lead to a horrible review and a 'no' recommendation.
Please don't patronize me or post down to me in some condescending manner like I'm sort of trick. If your reading comprehension was as smart as you would like to come off as, you would've read the "one thing I respect her is that she's putting her thoughts out there for all to read and she's not hiding a thing" comment. That means you control the session, not me. That means it's your business plan, not mine, which also means I have to honor your session rules. I'm not trying to change anything, however I did pose a question about a scenario.

Thanks.
NOBODY60 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 02:42 PM   #99
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Please don't patronize me or post down to me in some condescending manner like I'm sort of trick.
Heh.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 02:56 PM   #100
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Please don't patronize me or post down to me in some condescending manner like I'm sort of trick. If your reading comprehension was as smart as you would like to come off as, you would've read the "one thing I respect her is that she's putting her thoughts out there for all to read and she's not hiding a thing" comment. That means you control the session, not me. That means it's your business plan, not mine, which also means I have to honor your session rules. I'm not trying to change anything, however I did pose a question about a scenario.

Thanks.
I made an observation based on the fact that you posited a scenario that has already been discussed and you came to a conclusion that is not reality. I made a suggestion to help you keep from making that embarrassing mistake again. If you want to consider that condescending or patronizing, I suppose that's your prerogative.

I didn't miss that part, I just had nothing to say about it. While I appreciate your respect, I didn't want to patronize you by assuming your pride needed recognition for the comment. As for the rest of it, well, I guess you do need recognition for every little bit, so let's go through it.

Quote:
Unless you're a newbie, then you pay 200 more for an extra 30 minutes which means a new visitor gets MSOG for 600 bucks.
False. I guarantee no one MSOG on a 60 minute appointment, so newbies are not required to do anything that a regular wouldn't have to do to receive a guarantee for MSOG. Does MSOG happen slightly more frequently for regulars? Yes, because we are more comfortable and I need less time to converse and get a handle on what this person is coming to me hoping to experience. I happen to know that if all a guy wants is to cum.. there are MUCH cheaper options. Chances are, he's looking for something else along with that. My job is to figure out what that is, and my best strategy for providing it.

Quote:
I already addressed how ill-informed this part was.

Quote:
Also this thread is a great example of human nature. See, Caroline is a very hot woman and she can get away with a thread like this and she knows it, however if she were some regular looking gal with a fee of 200-250 an hour, guys would be ragging on her something fierce.
They are ragging on me. Just badly. For some reason they expect that I should want to offer what they want. I don't. They don't like it. I'll try to live with that. If I am smart enough to use the advantages I have to succeed on a level that makes some uncomfortable or covetous, I won't apologize for that.

Quote:
Most of this hobby stuff is a pure illusion. I never have a problem getting the second ring within an hour, so when a lady is allowing my full hour of fun (we can converse between rings) the illusion is that she wants to be with me, and not kick me to the curb as soon as the first bell rings. To me an hour is an hour is an hour and since I'm paying for it, as long as the lady agrees to do things, it's my hour.
This is where it is clear that you are wanting to buy an experience that doesn't match the experience I sell. You also again make false assumptions by stating that I would kick you to the curb as soon as the first bell rings. My clients are never cut short on time. We just take our time getting to the part of the session that is the only part YOU are interested in. I also disagree with it being "your hour" in which we do whatever YOU want. You might be paying, but I am also participating, so I consider it OUR hour, where we do what WE want.

Quote:
Thank you. I would also rather that be the case. I've always been vocal about my preferences, including that if you are at all concerned about the price tag, just don't come see me. I'm not interested in breaking your bank so that you're stressing about getting your money's worth, so I'm stressing about making sure you don't write me a bad review. I'd rather you just saved us both the aggravation and saw someone at a price range with which you are more comfortable.

I hope that you are now satisfactorily recognized fully for your contributions.
Old 06-21-2015, 03:17 PM   #101
hornfreak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Sports update for those intersted: Astros 2, Mariners 1, bottom of the 3rd...........1 out
hornfreak is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 05:59 PM   #102
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I've stated multiple times that my problem is not with MSOG, but the pacing, since I like to fit a little bit of "get to know you" and a lot of foreplay into a session.* If someone books two hours, we are certain to have more than one round unless he is just incapable......
I don't think its about the pacing at all. Think moreso no matter the size of the appointment you want creative control like a dominatrix. I will definitely concede with you from personal experiences doing only multhours since I've been in the hobby primarily, one hour is not enough time for foreplay.....and surely thirty minutes is no enough time to get to know someone. Your just milking it saying that. You don't get anymore sexually adventurous or wet because you know a guys occupation, marital status, feelings on current events, etc And the get to know you tme is basically I assume a questonare type conversation where he answers all u need to be comfortable, but lke most providers who are nervous and not comfortable yet....won't reveal jack diddly squat about yourself and be as a closed book.

But when all that stuff is taken care of......the talking, the foreplay, the dinner date, the conversaton.......what then? What will be your excuse to not offer msog then?

Quote:
YOU are used to sessions that are all about sex.
You don't know me well enough to assume that. So your wrong there. But if the sessions focal point is sex...... certainly don't run from it or migrate.

Im used to booking overnights. Multiple msogs, multiple orgasms (giving and receiving), copious amounts of sex and foreplay, dinner date, and pllowtalk I would assume would be customary....and not looked down upon. I've picked the pinnacle of date frame times ladys try to advertise and push for guys to book.....why should I settle for less. When did msog sex become such a bad thing if its often?

There are two types of overnights for me.

1. One in which its purely sexual, but still gfe bfe. And its probably twelve hours of constant yet intermittent bed activties. Usually book late night for this. 10pm or later.....ladies shouldn't eat dinner so late to maintan their awesome figures, so Id have here favorite foods available.

2. One that is gfe/pse/bfe....extended overnight 20 hours so we get to know each other, do a dinner date, share drinks, engage n prolonged and attentve foreplay,..........but definitely the same sexual capabiltes and time at the end as well. I still want my twelve hours in bed lol. All the other stuff is fluff and preliminary......that's why before dnner dates. Have sex first.

Overnights for me no doubt include a lot of sex, multple msogs, pillowtalk, sometimes dinner dates if we book early enough. I will admit my favorite overnights thus far have been with ladies that can combine all of what you offer gfe and add to it with the pse attitude performance wise. Not all ladies have this capabilty.....but try to sell you upon it. "Book more time, and Ill overwhelm you wth pleasure and gfe ambiance all night....." palease......

I really think you really don't enjoy msog.......and if a guy wants it too much it turns you off. Whether you have seen him before and know him or not. Your giving all the signs and quotes in this thread of yours that points to you not liking or perferring that. Even in your prescreening you contradict yourself. You want them to ask about msog, but u assume if he is seeking it, you would mesh as he wouldn't be the type client you would prefer. Just own it.

Quote:
I am telling you that sex is not ALL I sell.* It's just the main attraction.* I also sell my company, conversation, flirtation, make out sessions (one of my favorite things), physical and mental attention, and enthusiastic foreplay.* If you're not the type to enjoy the whole package, of course you won't like it or get it.* But it's not for you, so it shouldn't be an issue.
Oh no I can go for all that stuff. I like the whole package. I will take my time and tear all the packaging and wrapping off, fold it nicely as a keepsake, place my gift on a high pedestal, and display it upon the box to show it off. But truthfully, we can fit all that stuff into 3 or 4 hours max. Forget that thirty minutes of get to know you time. Id go down on you for two hours straight after dinner. Maybe eat dinner after a good 3 to 4 hours of foreplay and sex. You would know me fully well by then I assume........and I'm sure after sex, at dinner we might have more stuff to talk about lol......

But after all the "get to know me fan fare" you speaketh of.........when there is a good 12 to 14 hours left on the appointment. No more excuses. Lol its go time. MSOG and multiple shots by me will occur......sometimes after cumming I won't even need rest and will just change condoms.....keeping right on trucking. Probably in a 12 hour tme frame 7.5 of those hours will be spent active intermittently with the other 4.5 hours being spent cuddling and sleeping intermittently. I don't think you are with that in any capacity, even at that point. If you are you definitely make it clear posts by posts you want to control the pace of the date........but don't control the strokes too. That's just mean.

I wholeheartedly think that you tolerate msog, you don't fruitfully enjoy it though. Just own it.

Quote:
Lol, the reading comprehension around here is a bit lacking.* Nowhere have I said I don't offer MSOG.* I tried to make it clear that it is UNLIKELY for an HOUR appointment, especially with someone new to me since I want to get comfortable with them as a person, first.
Your quotes thus far in ths thread if you really examine what you say.....some backup what u say....and others back up the assestment that you don't prefer it.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:33 PM   #103
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would assume any appointment over an hour is automatically going to be MSOG....

Not that I mind.
That's what I am there for, for play & entertainment.

But...... it does seem a lot of these commentators want to push a GFE style girl into a PSE role.....

If I have a "bfe" (civvie or OTC/OffTC) and we spend hours together, it's gonna be MSOG.... I'm just sayin....
But it will be at a pace I see as comfortable.
When I tap for a "time-out" no man will tell me, NO.

That will not happen.
My body, my choice, here or there.

Maybe some other ladies will take such ABUSE, but not I.
ANd I believe not Caroline, either.

The feeling of these comments is ...... ugly & forceful.

I think she has said how she feels over & over.
All she asks is to be comfortable, and a lot of men are shitting on bedsheets when a lady asks to be comfortable???

Thaaafuqqqqq.....
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:39 PM   #104
Karrine_Kream
Luscious Brown Sugar

User ID: 133119
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I love to see how many times I can make a guy cum, 1st time or tenth time meeting
So, I guess I am MSOG Friendly per say, lol
Karrine_Kream is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:01 PM   #105
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
I don't think its about the pacing at all. ---Cut for brevity---
You are welcome to believe I don't like having more than one round. But I'm confused why you think I've ever said I don't offer or like MSOG. The only thing I keep saying is that we are unlikely to have time for a second round in a ONE hour appointment, since there are preliminary activities that I enjoy, and yes, I get to charge for. After those are up and we've hopped into bed and explored and warmed each other up, we can go as many rounds as we have time for. But I consider the first half hour of ANY appointment mine to get as comfortable as I like, if it takes that long. I don't care if you don't like that. I don't care if it's not how you do it. Most of my clients seem to enjoy this time just as much as I do, and they don't sweat it because they know we are going to get to the sex. They aren't in a hurry. A lot of them booked more than an hour anyway.

I do have a few regulars who are in a hurry, though, and we have become comfortable enough to head straight back to the bedroom and hop into bed and go multiple rounds before they have to rush back to work. But that pace is earned with me. And none of them has ever complained about it. They understand that we are building a professional relationship that is intimate in nature. They give me space to relax and get to know them. I can't have fun shagging a person I haven't made some sort of connection with. I'm not asking you to like it or want it. You just don't get to tell me what I do or do not like.

As I said, I'm not interested in just selling holes to fill. I'd say you're wasting your money on me if that is your only priority or concern. I've also said multiple times that your approval of the way I do things is not required. I don't know why you insist that it is. I'd be just fine with you coming here and telling me how you like your sessions to go. I'm aware that different people like different things and I'm happy to let you have the experience you like, with whom you like. But challenging the way I do things like you have a say in the matter is... interesting. So, in your opinion, I do it wrong. Okay, in my opinion, you are wrong. When I'm broke from the way I do things, I will agree with you that I was wrong. Since that's never happened, I'm going to stick with my way.

I honestly don't see why any of this is hard to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream View Post
Personally, I love to see how many times I can make a guy cum, 1st time or tenth time meeting
So, I guess I am MSOG Friendly per say, lol
See? Options.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women