Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35953
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2020, 01:21 PM   #61
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post
I am not mad at businesses. I am not mad at certain people. I am mad at all of us.

In order of dicktators
1. Trump
2. Stalin
3. Mao
And you still ignore the thousands of people who marched and packed in during the protests! After being told twice already!

Also, Trump is a dictator but he's giving the states the authority to do what they want and when they want. And he's trying to give people their freedoms..

Something tells me you don't know what the word means.

But you've never been one for intelligence.

What else are you going to say? black lives matter is a legitimate cause? lol.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 01:24 PM   #62
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Which media are you watching? All media I watched covered CA, TX and FL. All idiots but I only care about TX.
None of the media is covering CA's spike. Or LA being the county with the most cases.

Media to watch

Daily Wire
Styxhexenhammer666
Timcast
Kim Iverson
Sometimes Korea news

If you're watching cable news, you're doing it wrong. Very, very wrong.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 01:28 PM   #63
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
And you still ignore the thousands of people who marched and packed in during the protests! After being told twice already!

Also, Trump is a dictator but he's giving the states the authority to do what they want and when they want. And he's trying to give people their freedoms..

Something tells me you don't know what the word means.

But you've never been one for intelligence.

What else are you going to say? black lives matter is a legitimate cause? lol.
Sorry I left it out
Protesters, looters, ANTIFA, white supremacists and whatever other group in protest are idiots not social distancing and some not wearing masks.
People who attended Trump rallies are flat dumb asses also.
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 01:31 PM   #64
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
None of the media is covering CA's spike. Or LA being the county with the most cases.

Media to watch

Daily Wire
Styxhexenhammer666
Timcast
Kim Iverson
Sometimes Korea news

If you're watching cable news, you're doing it wrong. Very, very wrong.
Korea News? Why the fuck would I watch Korea News? They are probably calling us “Dumb Asses” for CV-19, riot and Trump.
Old 06-26-2020, 01:34 PM   #65
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Sorry I left it out
Protesters, looters, ANTIFA, white supremacists and whatever other group in protest are idiots not social distancing and some not wearing masks.
People who attended Trump rallies are flat dumb asses also.
No, people who believe that the government knows best and we should follow their instructions and cower are the dumbasses.

The reality is, nobody is going to be wearing masks forever. Or "social distancing." Or locking down.

At some point, people will want to interact with one another, go to work, go out to eat, drink and so on. You cannot stop life because of a virus that has over a 99.5 percent chance of a recovery.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 01:35 PM   #66
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Korea News? Why the fuck would I watch Korea News? They are probably calling us “Dumb Asses” for CV-19, riot and Trump.
Meant that's what I watch.

If you want to watch your late-night comedians and Cable news and be fed the same shit over and over again, go ahead and be a lemming.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 03:52 PM   #67
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

S. Korean news was never anti-American when I was there... I doubt that has changed. From the last time I looked-- it would seem that while they don't have a lot of faith in Trump himself, they still have a great deal of confidence in the US as a whole.

That's the thing that is often forgotten. While Trump is the President.. he is just one of many cogs in the wheel. He is not omnipotent.. and can't do a great deal of things on his own. If you don't like the direction the world is going-- Trump isn't the one you need to gun for... its those who sit in Congress and the Senate.. some for over 20 years.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 04:34 PM   #68
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
S. Korean news was never anti-American when I was there... I doubt that has changed. From the last time I looked-- it would seem that while they don't have a lot of faith in Trump himself, they still have a great deal of confidence in the US as a whole.
S.Korea presents more surface-level information on Trump, so it doesn't present all of the facts regarding him. But then, it's not their job to report on foreign politics

They will do what they can to present raw numbers of the US and just leave it at that. They're not going to have morons like Don Lemonhead deliver dumbass monologues.

Still, for more of a complete picture, I strongly encourage everyone to watch/read left and right side of the story and build up their own conclusion. That's generally why I like internet sources better (like on Youtube) because they at least present two sides better, even despite whatever aisle they might prefer.

Quote:
That's the thing that is often forgotten. While Trump is the President.. he is just one of many cogs in the wheel. He is not omnipotent.. and can't do a great deal of things on his own. If you don't like the direction the world is going-- Trump isn't the one you need to gun for... its those who sit in Congress and the Senate.. some for over 20 years.
100% agree. Trump is not God. He can't and shouldn't be the sole factor someone is happy or miserable. If he is, that person needs to re-evaluate.

Senate and House are utter shit. They have the same talking points every year, but when it's time to deliver, they don't do shit. They'll act angry on camera then when offline, they'll literally fuck around. It's basically WWE but with old men and women.

If you really want to gun for someone, it should be the ones who control our information. Cable news is controlled by what... 3 or 4 people at the top? That means less than 10 people are controlling what millions are taking in information and learning.

The elites are the enemy. Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Turners. ALL of these people control what we read and watch.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 05:44 PM   #69
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Mask became a political object because of trump.

I noticed when he said he wouldn’t wear a mask most of his followers also did not wear them. I noticed this as I shopped in the grocery store closest to my house. There was a vast difference. Before he got on tv about never wanting to be seen with a mask everyone in the grocery store wore their mask. After he came out and said he wouldn’t wear mask I noticed all the white men in the store stopped wearing their mask. Mask wearing went from 95% to like 33% in the same week. Lol. It was funny as hell.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 06:00 PM   #70
Aoi
meh

Trump doesn't wear a mask because the dude is always speaking publically and the mask muffs his voice.

To me, it was never about politics. It's about comfort. My biggest problem with the mask is if they're trying to force that shit on me while I'm at a gym. That does not work.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 06:27 PM   #71
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Trump doesn't wear a mask because the dude is always speaking publically and the mask muffs his voice.

To me, it was never about politics. It's about comfort. My biggest problem with the mask is if they're trying to force that shit on me while I'm at a gym. That does not work.
That’s not what he claimed. He claimed about his looks and image.
Old 06-26-2020, 09:52 PM   #72
Aoi
meh

Quote:
That’s not what he claimed. He claimed about his looks and image.
It is partially about his image. But it's also about science.

The dude gets tested more than anyone else. If and his staff are not infected, the mask is utterly pointless for him to wear. Because the point of a mask is to prevent others from getting infected.

But for the image, it is important that the leader of the free world shows no fear, especially when it is not necessary. He needs to provide hope that there is life beyond the mask.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 10:18 PM   #73
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
It is partially about his image. But it's also about science.

The dude gets tested more than anyone else. If and his staff are not infected, the mask is utterly pointless for him to wear. Because the point of a mask is to prevent others from getting infected.

But for the image, it is important that the leader of the free world shows no fear, especially when it is not necessary. He needs to provide hope that there is life beyond the mask.
Google what he told a reporter yesterday during the interview. He told him to stay far away from him and asked the reporter where his mask is.
Old 06-26-2020, 10:19 PM   #74
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Google what he told a reporter yesterday during the interview. He told him to stay far away from him and asked the reporter where his mask is.
No.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 06:36 PM   #75
georgecam
BANNED

Updates:
Now Sleepy Trump and many of his supporters are only ones not wearing mask.
Pence crossed over and wearing supporting mask in Dallas.
Houston ICU is at 100% capacity.
Dallas time is coming unless we turn this shit around.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women