Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35950
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2019, 03:31 PM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
...When Linsey Graham pulled his shit, ....
Graham was SPOT ON! 100% correct.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 03:46 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Graham was SPOT ON! 100% correct.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 03:49 PM   #63
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Does anyone else wonder if Lewinski cam deep throat?

No but bet she does.

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 04:16 PM   #64
bb1961
Valued Poster

^^^ That's what she gets paid to do!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 04:57 PM   #65
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
The OP seems to be using different yards sticks, mystic.
maybe so grean but by any yardstick Kavanaugh is a lying cocksucker who is a disgrace to be on this country's highest court
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 08:41 PM   #66
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I'm not certain if the guy in Virginia is any better.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:04 PM   #67
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
maybe so grean but by any yardstick Kavanaugh is a lying cocksucker who is a disgrace to be on this country's highest court
Your opinion(s) per Kavanaugh means bupkus, mon frere….most likely he'll (still) be sitting on the bench long after you and I have gone the way of the dodo bird. So long as his health is good we could be lookin' at year 2046 before he hangs it up. Yippee....! another Trump victory!

In the meantime...…

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 04:55 AM   #68
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Your opinion(s) per Kavanaugh means bupkus, mon frere….most likely he'll (still) be sitting on the bench long after you and I have gone the way of the dodo bird. So long as his health is good we could be lookin' at year 2046 before he hangs it up. Yippee....! another Trump victory!

In the meantime...…

Enjoy whatever you feel you got CB. If having a white supremacist in the WH makes you feel better you should feel great. If having a rapist on the SCOTUS makes you feel better you should feel great. Just remember CB after your man is gone the people you have to live around will still be here. Keep that fresh coat of paint on your Swastika for now but it will soon fade away, just like you. I love that Nancy Pelosi has basically rendered Trump USELESS. Please remember if you play the Im a Christian card, well you are going to hell for treating Gods kids they way you do

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2019, 05:48 AM   #69
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
settle the fuck down bb. no need in getting worked up. while I think politically you are mentally retarded, personally you are probably a nice, yet misguided soul. its unfortunate that your city mates Jackie and gnadfly bring so little to the table. I think it was that Vietnam thing when they served with that Indian guy Nathan. btw SC is an American Patriot
My friend indeed I am. I have more Patriotism in my left nut sac than the entire Republicans here combined. They claim to be Patriots but that's the biggest joke ever. They all pine for an era that was only decent for a just a few and what's sad is they actually think we're gonna allow their racist mindsets to "take this country backwards" which is what they mean...they say take this country back but what they mean is backwards...unfortunately for them we're moving forward and leaving those types behind. They can die in their mental misery. And no...God does not approve of their behavior. They're like Scribes and Pharisees that Jesus condemned in Bible times. Most of them have nothing but Judas Iscariot like tendencies...
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 05:54 AM   #70
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It is reported that the Statute of Limitations have not run out on the crimes that Lt Governor Fairfax is accused of committing by two women.

What they are alleging is criminal. Felonies. The Police obviously know about these now. Why hasn't a DA convened a Grand Jury?

Criminal activity should not be tried in the Court of Public Opinion.

As for the Governor and AG. Is there a Satute against wearing Blackface? Of course, it has become a visual symbol of the N Word, but as far as I know, no laws were broken, except the laws of decency.

Lt Governor Fairfax has a right to a day in court, where facts can be put forth under pain of perjury. We should not be punishing people due to heresay.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 07:24 AM   #71
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

FWIW, I believe Fairfax is guilty.. Lord Fairfax is rolling in his Grave.. I bet Fairfax County will request a name change before this is all over.

the Governor? if he is telling the truth about the Michael Jackson skit, I see nothing wrong with his blackface incident.. I tend to believe him, because he was prepared to Moonwalk at the press Conference, until his Bitch held him back. BUT.. he needs to be innocent on the Coon/KKK photo to get absolved, from my POV.. surely it can be all but proven if he is lying or truth-telling on that.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 06:08 PM   #72
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
My friend indeed I am. I have more Patriotism in my left nut sac than the entire Republicans here combined. They claim to be Patriots but that's the biggest joke ever. They all pine for an era that was only decent for a just a few and what's sad is they actually think we're gonna allow their racist mindsets to "take this country backwards" which is what they mean...they say take this country back but what they mean is backwards...unfortunately for them we're moving forward and leaving those types behind. They can die in their mental misery. And no...God does not approve of their behavior. They're like Scribes and Pharisees that Jesus condemned in Bible times. Most of them have nothing but Judas Iscariot like tendencies...

When mosquito land on testicle, man realize there's always a way to solve problem without violence.
He Who Believes Himself to Speak for God -- Speaks for Satan.

Judas Iscariot carried out God's Plan - without Judas there would be no Christianity.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 07:45 PM   #73
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
When mosquito land on testicle, man realize there's always a way to solve problem without violence.
Ha!

Nicely put!

The visual that is summoned is gonna give me nightmares though.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 07:51 PM   #74
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
He Who Believes Himself to Speak for God -- Speaks for Satan.

Judas Iscariot carried out God's Plan - without Judas there would be no Christianity.
so when year of the pig poster girl Sarah Huckabee sanders said god wanted trump to be president she was speaking for Satan. That makes sense

Trump is carrying out Gods plan by taking all the money from the Saudi, Jews, Chinese and Russians

God is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2019, 10:13 PM   #75
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
so when year of the pig poster girl Sarah Huckabee sanders said god wanted trump to be president she was speaking for Satan. That makes sense

Trump is carrying out Gods plan by taking all the money from the Saudi, Jews, Chinese and Russians

God is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And your left wing loons takes ALL there money from US tax payers, so that's GOD'S plan...GOTCHA!!
You did say we were giving money to the Jews and now were taking it from them...can't have it both ways
bb1961 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women