Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2017, 10:38 AM   #61
justjackie
JustDoIt

User ID: 2743
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
"Friends"? Sounds like both of ya learned a lesson.

In this biz, being able to treat each other as more then a cock garage or a ATM with a dick is a fine line to walk. We all stumble. Now both of you go get laid.

Maybe I'll make two posts LOL!

I guess I can understand that. I left the post not saying much but saying it all if that makes sense. So I figured people could understand when I say friends. I mean we could laugh and talk. Crazy right, I call everyone i see, my friends, but most of you all wouldn't know that. That's only because only a handful on this thread has actually seen me BCD, which those handful of people are my friends. So just to clear that up.
justjackie is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 10:54 AM   #62
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Wow - this thread ends up (if it were to stop now which it won't) making you both look like decent people.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 04:03 PM   #63
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
"Friends"? Sounds like both of ya learned a lesson.

In this biz, being able to treat each other as more then a cock garage or a ATM with a dick is a fine line to walk. We all stumble. Now both of you go get laid.
1000% disagree. People can be friendly. Jackie and I have been friendly on the boards for some time. I have called out behavior but I have also praised. She is a great lady. But I think we know where the line is and there no desire to cross the line.

Nothing wrong with making friends here. I have 2 very good friends here, and many others where the relationships have gone on for years, going back to ASPD.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 04:52 PM   #64
biggestbubba
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

"Friendly" and "friends" are completely different things.
biggestbubba is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 05:41 PM   #65
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestbubba View Post
"Friendly" and "friends" are completely different things.
I hate to keep asnwering but I dont want Jackie to get any negative feedback from this. This whole thing is on me and me only. I misread a couple of things and fucked this up. She was always a professional and now looking at it from the distance, yes I am douchebag jerk that should have known better. Boltfan is right, she is an awesome lady that is super friendly. I fucked up, not her.
downtownfellow is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 08:54 PM   #66
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG, OP. STOP RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD. HOLY HELL MAN. GET A GRIP.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 10:31 PM   #67
Boltfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownfellow View Post
I hate to keep asnwering but I dont want Jackie to get any negative feedback from this. This whole thing is on me and me only. I misread a couple of things and fucked this up. She was always a professional and now looking at it from the distance, yes I am douchebag jerk that should have known better. Boltfan is right, she is an awesome lady that is super friendly. I fucked up, not her.
Stop posting then.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 02:31 AM   #68
Back2backxxx
Gaining Momentum

Dude, don't listen to any of these trolls. They've been here entirely too long and look forward to opportunities to pounce on the vulnerable. You just finally realized that this JustJackie chick is a fucking fraud and that's devastating to find out for any real person. You don't love that bitch, you just loved the way she made you feel and you thought it was genuine. It wasn't. Providers are worth exactly what you pay them, nothing more. Find a woman who is priceless. Those types are rare and they're certainly not $150 hookers...lol. You learned your lesson. Bleed. Move on (it'll happen).
Back2backxxx is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 02:36 AM   #69
Back2backxxx
Gaining Momentum

I'll put it to you this way: any idiot with 200 measly dollars can stuff their cock in this broad. If you still value her after that information maybe you are in love (doubt it though). Good luck kiddo.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:10 AM   #70
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Assume for this type of overblown behavior she must offer BBFS.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:30 AM   #71
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2backxxx View Post
Dude, don't listen to any of these trolls. They've been here entirely too long and look forward to opportunities to pounce on the vulnerable. You just finally realized that this JustJackie chick is a fucking fraud and that's devastating to find out for any real person. You don't love that bitch, you just loved the way she made you feel and you thought it was genuine. It wasn't. Providers are worth exactly what you pay them, nothing more. Find a woman who is priceless. Those types are rare and they're certainly not $150 hookers...lol. You learned your lesson. Bleed. Move on (it'll happen).
coming from somebody who wrote a fake review on Jackie and stalked another girl on here. Didn't you ask the admins to delete your account? why didn't you follow through? I can take lots of shit from other people, not from you though. You have got some serious issues with her and the other girl you stalked. Maybe you should take some of your own advice.
We all knew there would have to be the one to actually keep it going and then the rest of the ducks to follow.
downtownfellow is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 09:19 AM   #72
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
coming from somebody who wrote a fake review on Jackie and stalked another girl on here. Didn't you ask the admins to delete your account? why didn't you follow through? I can take lots of shit from other people, not from you though. You have got some serious issues with her and the other girl you stalked. Maybe you should take some of your own advice.
We all knew there would have to be the one to actually keep it going and then the rest of the ducks to follow.
Dude,

You have to stop obsessing about this girl, for your own good. Just take a break from the keyboard for a few days, let those threads disappear and move on. Everything you are writing screams stalker. You will have problems booking girls in the future.

Just step away. This is my free advice, worth everything you paid for it.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 02:27 PM   #73
Back2backxxx
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
K
Old 08-25-2017, 06:47 PM   #74
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
I agree this post was stupid ... It cost me seeing her again.
I'm pretty sure YOU doing YOU cost yourself seeing her again, not this stupid thread.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 06:48 PM   #75
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjackie View Post
Let me explain something. Excuse my grammar because I promise it won't be perfect, as I am tired of this stuff already. Even DTF other posts keep coming back to this.
DTF and I were good friends, everything was good up until these pst two weeks. He started doing and saying things that shouldn't be said, and that was before the " I love you". There is NO need to go back and forth of what was said and done by this man because it doesn't matter.... clearly!
when I confronted him about the things he was saying and doing that made me uncomfortable, he says "it's not what it seems" so my dumbass believed him and agreed to see him Monday. That's when all hell broke. That's when word vomit came and it spilled. "I love you, when you want out, I want to wake up to you, etc, etc." I decided we needed some space, no talking, no texting, no coffee, no lunch, because clearly there's somewhere I messed up and made this man have feelings that shouldn't be there. I thought we were just friends.
When I made it clear we needed space, he thought I said we need to spend time together. I didn't get on here yesterday because I was very upset. I probably would have went off and said some stuff I shouldn't have said, but I didn't. I waited to calm my nerves because this is crazy! I don't wish for anyone to experience the stress I have been through these past few days, and to bring this crap to the boards is insane. DTF, you got what you wanted, here is my response.

To the guy that said my friend didn't need to respond, yes she did. That's my best friend, she's always going to have my back and she knows what's REALLY going on, not what you all see. The "ohh justjackie, thank you, farewell". That's all for show. Good job.

Anywho! Thanks for all the positive responses from all my friends through this time. DTF, I have read all your emails, pm's, and texts. This is my first and LAST response openly about this.
Heartless.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women