Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163150
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36911
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2015, 06:20 PM   #61
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

I have found the percentage of hooks who bareback is well over 50%, more like 75%. And that's very casually, on first contact. I'd imaging the numbers skyrocket for repeat customers. Especially reliable repeat customers who bathe regularly and are able to pay for sessions.

The hooks who pretend to be outraged by this, I really think you're limiting yourselves and strangling your own profit margin.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 06:27 PM   #62
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
I have found the percentage of hooks who bareback is well over 50%, more like 75%. And that's very casually, on first contact. I'd imaging the numbers skyrocket for repeat customers. Especially reliable repeat customers who bathe regularly and are able to pay for sessions.

The hooks who pretend to be outraged by this, I really think you're limiting yourselves and strangling your own profit margin.
Im sorry I don't care how many times I have seen you or how clean you are you are wearing a hat when with me. I Dont care about the money my health is more important. I Dont even do doubles unless I know her like that...not saying anything against anyone but I just want to be safe I hobby because I want to not a mandatory thing so I can say no to anyone and anything. If you choose to bb then deal with any consequences after and don't expect pity from anyone. We all make mistakes yes just learn from it because the next time is just plain no excuses
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 06:35 PM   #63
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz View Post
Im sorry I don't care how many times I have seen you or how clean you are you are wearing a hat when with me. I Dont care about the money my health is more important. I Dont even do doubles unless I know her like that...not saying anything against anyone but I just want to be safe I hobby because I want to not a mandatory thing so I can say no to anyone and anything. If you choose to bb then deal with any consequences after and don't expect pity from anyone. We all make mistakes yes just learn from it because the next time is just plain no excuses
The consequences of refusing services that paying customers enjoy is reduced income in your chosen profession, which is pretty seedy and unwholesome to begin with. But there are enough playful hooks out there that it makes little difference. No?
Old 11-22-2015, 07:21 PM   #64
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Why would anyone care what this hook calls her paying customers. And barebacking is excellent - feels a lot better than fucking with a strap. Too bad about whatever std she contracted - good looking hook there.
Charlie.....Is that you??
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 07:25 PM   #65
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Charlie.....Is that you??
No!
Old 11-22-2015, 07:36 PM   #66
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
your chosen profession, which is pretty seedy and unwholesome to begin with.
Steve Martin and I would have to disagree.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 10:32 PM   #67
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz View Post
just to clarify....are bbbj's on your menu?
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 11:43 PM   #68
Guest080216
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post

Thread over lol
Guest080216 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 06:33 AM   #69
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I'm guessing you are really hoping some gullible "hooks" will read this and fall for this bullshit right?
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 06:39 AM   #70
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:

Personal hygiene and how much money a guy has does not mean they are less likely to have an STD, especially an incurable one. But I guess your line of thinking is we all have to die of something, right?
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 06:45 AM   #71
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Quote:

Barebacking happens, I am not going to.lay claim to know the percentages but I do know it happens. Just like all other crazy shit that "johns...tricks....hobbyist... " ask of "hookers...prostitutes...provi ders" to each thier own. I do not seek nor want bareback, but have done it, and I suspect most of us have, but that is just my opinion.
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 06:48 AM   #72
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Personal hygiene and how much money a guy has does not mean they are less likely to have an STD, especially an incurable one. But I guess your line of thinking is we all have to die of something, right?

Im guessing it was a joke. Shit. Take it easy and stop taking everything so literal
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 02:44 PM   #73
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
I'm guessing you are really hoping some gullible "hooks" will read this and fall for this bullshit right?
It's not bullshit. These are my observations.

I'm quite sure they're either true or very nearly true. Everybody I know who rents pussy says a version of the same thing.
Old 11-23-2015, 02:59 PM   #74
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
Im guessing it was a joke. Shit. Take it easy and stop taking everything so literal
LOL.......were you taking it easy and joking around in this thread with your friend Tara, or taking things literal? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1554163&page=3

On the topic of BBing, yes it goes on and will continue, NO ONE can say in all honesty that they have not done BBFS, in the hobby or in RL. Kerry, take my advice and change your passwords up and threads like this will not have to be made by you.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 03:16 PM   #75
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
Yes but I Dont swallow and I don't allow a uncovered fs.
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women