Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48520
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36421
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2015, 10:49 PM   #61
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I don't she spoke very clearly, but it is obvious she was not condoning or encouraging violence. ...
IMO, the Mayor told the police chief not to use deadly force and to back off excessively.

She did say what she said COG. She's such an inept politician that she should of just owned up to it the next day and said that she misspoke.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 10:58 PM   #62
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
IMO, the Mayor told the police chief not to use deadly force and to back off excessively.

She did say what she said COG. She's such an inept politician that she should of just owned up to it the next day and said that she misspoke.
She did say to give them room to demonstrate peacefully, and it was a area to do violence. Seeing you hate blacks spin it to suite yourself turd fly.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:28 AM   #63
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Prob the same bunch of thugs who burnt and looted in Ferguson.
The protesters have a quarrel with the police, but yet they exert their violence on businesses that cater to the community. You would think they would burn down Police Headquarters instead.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:57 AM   #64
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Take this for what it is worth. The cops have another prisoner who was in the Van with Freddy Gray who says he injured himself.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...d-3146616.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...18e_story.html

How ironic would if be if the current rioting, looting, and mayhem were based on a false premis, much like the "hands up" and "I can't breath" scenarios lead to other thugs, thieves, and other "heros" of the minority community lead to riots and general mayhem.

Of course, President Obama and a new up and coming poverty pimp and race baiter, Hillary, has already condemned the police before all of the facts are in.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:34 AM   #65
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
The protesters have a quarrel with the police, but yet they exert their violence on businesses that cater to the community. You would think they would burn down Police Headquarters instead.

Jim
That is what professional protesters do.Besides police headquarters don't have d..., and liquor.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:44 AM   #66
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
She did say to give them room to demonstrate peacefully, and it was a area to do violence. Seeing you hate blacks spin it to suite yourself turd fly.
I don't hate blacks, I hate incompetence that people excuse for any reason. In looking back, the police commissioner and the majority black police force did a good job of obeying the "no beatdown" order. Even dressed in riot gear, it takes a lot of discipline and dedication to stand there and have bricks hurled at you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Take this for what it is worth. The cops have another prisoner who was in the Van with Freddy Gray who says he injured himself.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...d-3146616.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...18e_story.html

How ironic would if be if the current rioting, looting, and mayhem were based on a false premis, much like the "hands up" and "I can't breath" scenarios lead to other thugs, thieves, and other "heros" of the minority community lead to riots and general mayhem.

Of course, President Obama and a new up and coming poverty pimp and race baiter, Hillary, has already condemned the police before all of the facts are in.
From what I read, the other prisoner wasn't in the van with him the entire time. It's obvious Freddy didn't have a 70% severed spine when he was put in the prisoner van.

With Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Freddie Grey, Walter Scott and others it's not President Obama's position to bemoan the loss of criminals and to openly question the fairness of all law enforcement. He IS the chief law enforcement officer.

Again, Obama sent Al Sharpton to Ferguson to rile up his base. It backfired big time. This will be his legacy.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:17 AM   #67
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I don't hate blacks, I hate incompetence that people excuse for any reason. In looking back, the police commissioner and the majority black police force did a good job of obeying the "no beatdown" order. Even dressed in riot gear, it takes a lot of discipline and dedication to stand there and have bricks hurled at you.

From what I read, the other prisoner wasn't in the van with him the entire time. It's obvious Freddy didn't have a 70% severed spine when he was put in the prisoner van.

With Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Freddie Grey, Walter Scott and others it's not President Obama's position to bemoan the loss of criminals and to openly question the fairness of all law enforcement. He IS the chief law enforcement officer.

Again, Obama sent Al Sharpton to Ferguson to rile up his base. It backfired big time. This will be his legacy.
LMAO Obie sent Sharpton? If you hate incompetence you must be a self hater.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:40 PM   #68
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Looks like no one was distracted. We have all now heard about the reports of orders telling the police to stand down and to allow looting. That includes destruction and mayhem as well. This was on the orders of the Mayor. She and the city should be sued to make this business owners whole again.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:00 AM   #69
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Back to the OP: The fat tub of communist shit Michael Moore has tweeted that ALL police should be disarmed. When did a gun become involved in this Michael? Anyone like fat ass going to tweet something about the rioters being disarmed?

Came back to add some more; reading more of that dumb asses tweets and I can really see liberal stupidity on display. He wants to disarm the police, he wants to demilitarize the police, and then he wants to disarm the people. Finally he says that the same Constitution being trampled by Obama is all that is needed to protect us from government and that is why we don't need guns??? Talk about a disconnect...
Old 05-01-2015, 10:17 AM   #70
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Back to the OP: The fat tub of communist shit Michael Moore has tweeted that ALL police should be disarmed. When did a gun become involved in this Michael? Anyone like fat ass going to tweet something about the rioters being disarmed?

Came back to add some more; reading more of that dumb asses tweets and I can really see liberal stupidity on display. He wants to disarm the police, he wants to demilitarize the police, and then he wants to disarm the people. Finally he says that the same Constitution being trampled by Obama is all that is needed to protect us from government and that is why we don't need guns??? Talk about a disconnect...
It must be hell, living in fear, as you do. Everyone is stupid. That's so dumb, etc. Obama hasn't trampled the constitution, you idiot. If you think it's so great, you think it can easily be trampled?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:34 AM   #71
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Only Congress shall make tax laws......unless it is Obamacare.
Only Congress can declare war..........unless it is against Libya.
The Supreme Court shall determine which laws are constitutional.......unless it is a law that Obama does not like and he'll use an executive order.
The IRS cannot be used to go after enemies......unless those enemies are the Tea Party.
The president shall defend the United States and it's territory......unless it is our embassy in Benghazi.
The President cannot make appointments without the consent of the Senate...... unless he decides that the Senate is in recess (when they're not).
The President shall defend the nation...... unless he is cutting a deal with Iran.
Old 05-01-2015, 02:37 PM   #72
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Silence???

Do they even know they shoot themselves in the foot? Watching the protesters proclaiming victory that the six cops have been charged in Baltimore. They say that THE ONLY REASON that they were charged was because of the violence and looting. Understand that, they believe that rioting and looting results in charges. God help someone who is innocent but that the media have decided should be punished. Very unAmerican and on a communist holiday. How appropriate.
Old 05-01-2015, 05:42 PM   #73
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Silence???

Do they even know they shoot themselves in the foot? Watching the protesters proclaiming victory that the six cops have been charged in Baltimore. They say that THE ONLY REASON that they were charged was because of the violence and looting. Understand that, they believe that rioting and looting results in charges. God help someone who is innocent but that the media have decided should be punished. Very unAmerican and on a communist holiday. How appropriate.
I was on the road when I heard the Prosecutor make her comments.

She has no idea, or doesn't care, that when none of these charges stick, and a Jury acquits, Baltimore will explode.

Anybody with a ounce of sense knows that these charges are ridiculous, and she did this to appease the mob at the moment.

Baltimore is a Black City, run by Black Politicians. The rioters who are all up in arms about the aggresive policing should not be angered at the police, who are doing nothing but enforcing the laws that these Polititians enacted.

Polititians keep passing laws against just about everything, and then demand the cops enforce them, mainly because it is a huge revenue source. The cops are put in a no win situation doing a thankless job.

They keep arresting street thugs, drug dealers, and thieves over, and over, and over again. The thugs say that the cops are picking on them, harassing them, and there are far too many arrest.

Well, change the damned laws. Only the Polititians can do that. That means if you want the cops to be less aggresive, vote for candidates that will decriminalize many of the activities that seem to land so many young Black Men in jail.

Sounds stupid, huh. But what other alternative is there.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 06:03 PM   #74
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hatred of all blacks for the idiocy of a few is like hatred of all whites because of the KKK, Aryan Nation and Skinheads.
My gawd, nobody said they "hated all blacks" once again taking words out of context to advance an agenda.

Do you not understand that in certain segments of the black community, it is a "mentality" that is the problem, not a color.

I frequent a raw organic vegan restaurant here in my town, owned by a black man, oh, which BTW is Muslim and his wife, oh yes and their 4 children work there also, ( as he puts it, "to make sure they know they are loved and not out looking in all the wrong places") and we were chatting this afternoon about the Baltimore debacle and curiously, he said, "you know what the problem is, its the music" Wow, why? I said, he said well listen to it, its all about hatred and killing "the man" and by the time they get done listening day in and day out with no one showing them love, they also begin to hate themselves. Well that was my food for thought for the day.
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 06:06 PM   #75
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Spoken like a true guera...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women