Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2013, 03:24 PM   #46
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
and countless RRs ....
Who has that many emails addresses? Has RR been doing this since the days of AOL and dial-up?
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:29 PM   #47
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

I think Knotty Man put it best in the other Thread:

RR, the "Sybil" of Eccie,

except in this case, it is 1 personality and many handles.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:35 PM   #48
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
I think Knotty Man put it best in the other Thread:

RR, the "Sybil" of Eccie,

except in this case, it is 1 personality and many handles.
Therein lies my hidden agenda for this thread

Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:37 PM   #49
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

At least Sybil had some personalities that were able to act decently.

Did y'all see the movie Identity, with John Cusack? Several years old now, but quite Sybil-like.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 04:56 PM   #50
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

I could be RR, but that might be on another board.

On this board I am BB and "Still Wishing" for an eccie angel.

Merry Christmas All,
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #51
Beagle
Valued Poster

It's a little quiet here tonight........

Ricky...... where are your other handles.......??? I know you've got more spares lying around......

Old 12-20-2013, 11:05 PM   #52
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugleBoy View Post
I could be RR, but that might be on another board.

On this board I am BB ....
Well, it's a quick transformation from BB to RR, all you have to do is cut off two _ _ underneath and there you go BB is RR.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:12 AM   #53
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, it's a quick transformation from BB to RR, all you have to do is cut off two _ _ underneath and there you go BB is RR.
Hmm.....that makes sense........

So BulletBelt = BB = RR?
Old 12-21-2013, 01:44 AM   #54
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

RR is probably cuddled up with a lady that most of the folks here can neither afford nor get the attention from. While he is getting fucked and sucked most of you really seem to be focused on him here.....

Seems to me..... You have all given him control to a point and even his in Actions and absence are soliciting responses.

I say probably when in actuality I know the guy has landed himself a true gem.

Too many of you focus on posting styles and draw opinions based on words here.

RR is a a pretty decent fellow in my book that has dug himself a hole he cannot find his way put of due to pride.

Although I do not agree with the passion he puts into his posts at times, there is no mistaking the passion displayed when he communicates. He is honest and open and gets a bit too involved in the online thing letting his emotions get the better of him.....

But II called him and explained to him how he could help with the fundraiser and for the 2nd year he did not hesitate to step up.

You can question his style but for the most part it's hard to find fault with the side of the fence he takes in regards to most opinions....

Not a lot of people maintain that integrity off the board.

The man attends Socials as well as my parties and appears to be accepted as well as enjoyed by ladies and guys alike.

Now I am curious.... Isn't there some policy regarding discussing a member and dissing them when they are not present and do not have the ability to defend themselves?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 10:28 AM   #55
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

In answer to the question, there is no policy other than the standard posting guidelines that are in place for all.

The "not being able to defend himself" statement, if history is any indication will not stand up to scrutiny!!!

I think we should all just get in the Christmas Spirit and for a few days try to be kind to one another no matter what has transpired in the past.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:13 PM   #56
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
RR is probably cuddled up with a lady that most of the folks here can neither afford nor get the attention from. While he is getting fucked and sucked most of you really seem to be focused on him here.....

Seems to me..... You have all given him control to a point and even his in Actions and absence are soliciting responses.You're good with words, I'd give you that.......but you're viewing the thread too seriously. This thread is, whether you believe it or not, mostly for entertainment purposes.

I say probably when in actuality I know the guy has landed himself a true gem.

Too many of you focus on posting styles and draw opinions based on words here. Sorry, but as much as you'd like to trivialize it, you're probably aware of the many times that even you yourself have cherry picked words from dissenting members to drive your agenda. This is an online board......we don't get to rely on gestures, body language, facial expressions.......words do matter....

RR is a a pretty decent fellow in my book that has dug himself a hole he cannot find his way put of due to pride.

Although I do not agree with the passion he puts into his posts at times, there is no mistaking the passion displayed when he communicates. He is honest and open and gets a bit too involved in the online thing letting his emotions get the better of him.....And that's exactly how I see it, too. Only thing I'd like to add is.......the guy needs to learn to exercise some restraint on the boards. It's not unusual to have less inhibition when spouting off words behind a pc screen, but with at least a couple of his new handles, he appeared to have a frequent blatant disregard for common decency and board rules......almost as if because he's gaming the system and thinks he's immune from consequences.....

But II called him and explained to him how he could help with the fundraiser and for the 2nd year he did not hesitate to step up.

You can question his style ....and that's been the only thing I've brought awareness to. How else do you think anyone recognizes his multiple handles?but for the most part it's hard to find fault with the side of the fence he takes in regards to most opinions....can't disagree to that, for the most part

Not a lot of people maintain that integrity off the board.

The man attends Socials as well as my parties and appears to be accepted as well as enjoyed by ladies and guys alike.

Now I am curious.... Isn't there some policy regarding discussing a member and dissing them when they are not present and do not have the ability to defend themselves?Dissing? I can see how it could be interpreted that way, but my motivations aren't mean-spirited, or at least that's what I believe..... He has the ability to defend himself just fine. If I didn't think he had current handles, I wouldn't have started this thread....
I've already made it clear that my disapproval is of RR's online persona and does not translate to how I would act towards him in real life. For all you that know him in the RW and are standing up for him here, I hope you'd consider the other board members RR potentially shuts down because of his approach. Be objective.....gauge him for his online persona when he's posting on here.

It would be boring if only posters sharing the same opinions were to dominate every discussion......not that there's anything wrong with that, if indeed everyone has the same views......but if it's a result of dissenting members not speaking up because of the intimidation they receive.....it defeats the purpose of a board for exchanging information....
Old 12-21-2013, 12:17 PM   #57
Beagle
Valued Poster

And........

MERRY XMAS, EVERYBODY!!!

(regular programming will resume after the holidays.....assuming there are more handles to hunt )
Old 12-21-2013, 12:25 PM   #58
Spiral Architect
BANNED

He will say anything he says here to anyone anytime, you are babbling non stop about shit you don't have the slightest knowledge of. And you are the only one hiding behind a PC screen! And that is good, because no one knows or gives a flying fuck about you
Spiral Architect is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:42 PM   #59
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Architect View Post
I will say anything I say here to anyone anytime, you are babbling non stop about shit you don't have the slightest knowledge of. And you are the only one hiding behind a PC screen! And that is good, because no one knows or gives a flying fuck about you
Fixed it for ya......and ^^^ preserved......I rest my case.....
Old 12-21-2013, 12:52 PM   #60
Spiral Architect
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
I'm a keyboard warrior that's too afraid to show myself in public, and way too scared to announce my boy crush for rockerrick . So I guess I'll just have to be satisfied running my mouth on a hooker board, proving with each post my undying obsession!
Glad to hear you admit that.
Spiral Architect is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women