Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60576
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2013, 04:31 AM   #46
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauti View Post
I just wanted to say.... I think if a man messes with a TS... he is definitely gay...
Considering 30 of my 31 Reviews are of female providers, I must reject the title of 'Gay' but if some wish to stick that name on me, I ask... for the woman who enjoys sex with a TS, what should we label her? Straight?
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:40 PM   #47
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default I do not post much-just lost the interest--but

That was a great review Soulmate. Takes a lot of spirit to write such a good review. Glad to see that you had a great time.

Elizabeth- Gotta tell you that I have read many of your posts as a MOD, and you do a great job. You definitely are the opposite of me. You are peaceful, and gentle in your comments. You know how I was/am. Best of luck to ya here.

Shooter6.5

Back for a while and then gone again !!
shooter6.5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #48
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Suck a cock one time, and your a cocksucker the rest of your life !

No respect around here !!!!
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:11 AM   #49
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
Suck a cock one time, and your a cocksucker the rest of your life !

No respect around here !!!!
Because of this reply that apparently will stand unchallenged by anyone who contributes their thoughts to Another Realm topics, this will be my final contribution to the review I first posted nearly two months ago. In the past week I have been labled'Gay' and now a 'cocksucker'. I no longer will be posting reviews in Another Realm nor contributing thoughts and opinions on any other topics within this forum. To those who have enjoyed my Tia review and who have posted supportive comments, I thank you so very much. Goodbye to all!
Sm62
Old 02-12-2013, 07:04 AM   #50
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Sad how closed minded some men and providers are on here. They come into a thread knowing what it is and start labeling people or are making half ass attempts at trolling. Sad people actually. There are some trannies who are better looking than many providers on here. Kalena Rios comes to mind. I never saw Phoenix when she was in Houston and would have loved to have sucked her cock, fuck her ass and have her cum on my face.

You don't have to respect or like a person because they enjoy trannies, but just keep your mouth shut. This section is called another realm for a reason.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:59 AM   #51
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been watching this topic carefully, but I'm not here 24/7. Just saw some responses and have written a few PM's.

Could it be that crashkopf was writing about the irony of labels? I saw the post as him suggesting that there is no respect to the original poster, which he deserves the accolades that he's received for such a great review.

Solemate, you've written a first class review. The majority of responses here are positive, including an excellent comment from someone that I admire from afar. I hold shooter in very high regard and he's a tough guy! (Thank you so much for your compliments and thoughts on this topic!)

He wrote a glowing response.

Being a sexual maverick isn't always the best seat in the house to be in. Others will chime in with negativity and others will follow along like children following a Pied Piper.

When someone has the grit (and balls) to present a review such as you did, it's important to know with that, you're taking a chance of having someone (or three or four) take dumb potshots at it.

Heck, guys will even criticize others for seeing girl A, instead of woman B. It's part of the whole and this is part of the back and forth of a sex board.

My final words of wisdom for you are these:

Illegitimi non carborundum or "Don't let the bastards grind you down".

Sometimes, that's all you need to know.

Best,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #52
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I apologize if my comment was taken the wrong way !

First, I am totally cool with anyone experiencing whatever sexual explorations they desire. Without judgement or labeling. That is one reason why Another Realm is my first stop on Eccie. I love the sexual adventure, not only within, but discovering what others find arousing and satisfying.

Second, I am not a closed minded, hateful man. Well, maybe there is a bit of some self loathing, but I am working on that.. Perhaps I used the wrong personal pronouns. If ONE sucks a cock one time, then One is a cocksucker the rest of their life.It reflects judgement society has against anything other than the ' norm ' most sheep flock to. Might be better language I could use. It was a comment I heard not too long ago at a bar by a good friend, which I found amusing. To myself : " Yea, just like on Eccie. People admit they indulged in TS's or MFM bi play, and now they life sentenced to being gay, a cocksucker, a fag, or whatever red necked label applies " Truely, that was the internal dialogue at the time my friend made that comment. I found it highly amusing because the truth(s) within that statement are too damned accurate.

It was a joke on my part to reflect the prejudices which occur daily on this board, particularly against bi-men and TS's. If one indulges in a foray into what might be regarded as alternative sexual encounters, then "ooo. wierd, sick, gay, " whatever labels are put on that person. Not me. I find it delightfully entertaining and additional items to reflect upon.

So yes, mea culpa in perhaps not being clear enough with a jocular perspective. I DO NOT hate Trannies, Bi's, or gays, not even one bit. I embrace everyone's sexuality as a journey, and as a tool for personal self discovery, in a screwed up world.

I apologize profusely to those who took offense at my comments, becasue it wasn't meant that way, and I don't feel that way in my heart of hearts, at all. It was not my intention to judge anyone's proclivities, nor hold them to any standard other than their personal freedom resulting from self discovery. Yes, it was meant to be ironic, sardonic, and a goose at some who would truely think to label this as wrong. Instead, it backfired on me which in retrospect is cool as it causes me to reflect upon my choice of words and delivery thereof.

Pleae accept my apology. I ask your forgiveness.

Thanks !
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #53
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Noted - Understood - Accepted!

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Tia Phoenixx

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies