Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35950
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2010, 12:33 AM   #46
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

ohhh yeah... After she agreed on the three Benjis.... She never collected on the dances...... THAT happens pretty regularly in all honesty!

I suppose they write it off as advertising....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:44 AM   #47
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
I was going to suggest supplementing the monetary donation with roses. Many ladies advertise roses, it seems reasonable!
i knew it was you overpaying the girls I introduced you to!

Have you priced roses lately? A fucking Dozen roses tend to be AT LEAST $29.95....

That's $2.50 each if you get a good price....

Bring a gal "200 roses" instead of 200 washingtons and you just paid her $500!!!!!!

STOP THAT PLEASE!!!!!

you realize of course the girls that are taking your "roses" are selling them on another website..... Their "driver" probably delivers them during the next session.....

What a scam!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:51 AM   #48
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I see a distinction between a club environment, where the dancer obviously is not posting rates for extra-curricular actvities, and a board where the rates for 'time spent' (perish the thought that anything untoward might occur) are posted and established. In the former case negotiation is almost required, but in the second case I'm one of those who respects the posted price.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:51 AM   #49
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello, thanks for taking my call.

I don't think it's ALWAYS rude to negotiate money but depending on the provider, you could end up making her uncomfortable, leading to a less than satisfying session, or possibly even spooking her out of an appointment. Many providers are taught never to talk about money less they get trapped into saying something incriminating to a cop. Many providers will cease communication if the donation is discussed.

I feel like I'm savvy enough to avoid saying anything incriminating while discussing money (or at least I hope I am) but I still hate to do it. It's hard to keep the GFE illusion going after you've haggled over price like a vendor in a 3rd world market stall.

I do cut people breaks on rare occasions. Usually these are for multi-day sessions where they are covering all of my expenses. I also cut breaks in the form of pre-paid deals. If I can count on a guy to see me every week I might also give him a break -- but this is rare as there is no way to insure he will actually follow through on that commitment. They have to be a regular for a few weeks in a row before I'll consider accepting an offer for a long term arrangement. Otherwise, you'll know I'm having a special when you receive an email from me or see me post an ad.

When a guy who has never seen me before asks for a discount on a 1 hour session, I politely decline. But it does make me uncomfortable to be put in that position as I really do hate to discuss money. Still, I can't blame a guy for trying to get the most bang for his buck. I'm a ferocious bargain shopper so I understand the drive to never pay retail. But I usually look for advertised deals rather than haggling. I use coupons or buy things on sale. When shopping for a service professional such as a doctor or a carpenter, I read reviews and ask about prices but I never suggest that the service professional lowers his or her price, I just go with the one I feel is the best value.

Thanks for taking my call.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:45 PM   #50
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post

I don't think it's ALWAYS rude to negotiate money but depending on the provider, you could end up making her uncomfortable, leading to a less than satisfying session, or possibly even spooking her out of an appointment. Many providers are taught never to talk about money less they get trapped into saying something incriminating to a cop. Many providers will cease communication if the donation is discussed.

I feel like I'm savvy enough to avoid saying anything incriminating while discussing money (or at least I hope I am) but I still hate to do it. It's hard to keep the GFE illusion going after you've haggled over price like a vendor in a 3rd world market stall.

I do cut people breaks on rare occasions. Usually these are for multi-day sessions where they are covering all of my expenses. I also cut breaks in the form of pre-paid deals. If I can count on a guy to see me every week I might also give him a break -- but this is rare as there is no way to insure he will actually follow through on that commitment. They have to be a regular for a few weeks in a row before I'll consider accepting an offer for a long term arrangement. Otherwise, you'll know I'm having a special when you receive an email from me or see me post an ad.

When a guy who has never seen me before asks for a discount on a 1 hour session, I politely decline. But it does make me uncomfortable to be put in that position as I really do hate to discuss money. Still, I can't blame a guy for trying to get the most bang for his buck. I'm a ferocious bargain shopper so I understand the drive to never pay retail. But I usually look for advertised deals rather than haggling. I use coupons or buy things on sale. When shopping for a service professional such as a doctor or a carpenter, I read reviews and ask about prices but I never suggest that the service professional lowers his or her price, I just go with the one I feel is the best value.

I was hoping you would call in.

Thanks for the response. I consider you to be one of the most level headed women on here and I appreciate your contribution. This thread would have been incomplete without your contribution.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:19 PM   #51
TheItalianStallion
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

If you can't afford it, just wait, save, and leave the money in the envelope.

If you ran 15 minutes over an appt, by this logic; she should be able to say "Thats another $100." I think paying the advertised rate shows at least a superficial level of respect.

I suppose one COULD haggle...But you're not buying a Happy Meal here, kids.
TheItalianStallion is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:29 PM   #52
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

If you've made an appointment and ask for a discount after you show up, you're way out of line. Haggling after formally making an appointment is in bad taste at least.

If you haggle before making an appointment, that's entirely appropriate. It's entirely appropriate for her to say no and/or decide not to see you. No reason to get upset on either side of the transaction. However, if she says no, don't nag her. No need to be a pest.

Me, I never haggle, but I do often walk away from the high priced spread, and I will often choose the lady with a better rate. Or see her when she offers a special.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:45 PM   #53
gman44

Encounters: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post

I was waiting for words of wisdom from the beautiful Sophia

This sexxxxy lady really knows her stuff

I admire you Sophia
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:06 AM   #54
SweetKimberly
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 10963
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's say you buy something at Dillard's for $100 but you only have $80. Would Dillard's let you take your purchase home for $80? IT'S THE SAME THING!

I do agree with Kat that if it is a regular client who I have seen many times in the past I would probably make an exception. MAYBE.
SweetKimberly is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:44 PM   #55
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Again, I have to agree.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
I'll step up, although my thoughts were covered adequately by Roxanne above. If you're a client I've seen for some time, it's certainly not a problem to be flexible on occasion. There are times when that last appt is all you need to get something taken care of just as it may prevent the hobbyist from making the cut. There's give & take allowed once the respect has been established in a working relationship.

If it's your first meeting w/ me, that's a different story which the last sentence is at the root of the issue. I've only had this problem w/ fellas who took advantage of specials that were running to make their first appointment. When they came around to setting the next appt, they'd want the past rate if not the same currently listed. The difference is usually negligible (+$20) as I have had a long running special rate that has only deviated a few times in almost a year.

Established protocol eliminates the potential for blurring the boundaries in a business relationship that has a more personal nature. It's a difficult relationship to balance if you stray too far from those limits.

Lastly, rekcaSxT, you are correct to include the X-factor:

What if it is an established hobbyist who writes reviews that get a lot of attention?

Free advertising is always a perk when you run your own business! lol This point can make a big difference to a provider who is either brand new or long-established. Both need the "buzz" to get their names out and phones ringing. Personally, I think requesting a review is tacky but will graciously thank a fella for his efforts if offered.

So, yes, this is a ymwv kinda issue - case by case, if you will. These days it's probably a good practice not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Everyone has their own struggles and we simply have to remember that & help them along, too. It's a win/win either route.

Hope you get to see your dream date & it's all you hoped for!

Kat
XOXOX
Kat, I feel exactly the same way you do about this issue and to a T! Very well thought out and articulated.

To the OP: Excellent thread! Thanks for the respecful approach to it as well. Very nice.

-KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:48 PM   #56
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
To the OP: Excellent thread! Thanks for the respecful approach to it as well. Very nice.

-KKA
Thanks!

This is last week's show, check out this week's, we are talking about condoms. Unfortunately, my co-host/producer is missing at the moment.

ROXANNE!?
Old 04-07-2010, 09:55 PM   #57
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL, Roxanne has moved on, has she...? Damn, I wanted her here......sorry I got here too late. Bring on the condoms!

-KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:06 PM   #58
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry I have been slipping, lol. Here helping with calls. Next caller please, I'm waiting...
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:07 PM   #59
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Go here
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=37316
Old 04-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #60
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139