Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2011, 07:11 AM   #46
bodilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
Aononymiss - in your anger, don't even think about posting exerpts from any PM, as you would then be in violation of this sites use policy!
Looks like someone might be a little scared that Jacqie is telling the truth about you harassing her.
bodilly is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:26 AM   #47
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jacquie/Aononymiss... you did get off to a rough start. You came on here without anyone knowing you and started critizing the men, then the ladies for not posting enough, then critized those who did post and used signature lines with their info in them. And the list goes go on. At least you did finally admit who you were, but why all the games first? Being a provider for years, you know how hard this job can be sometimes. So why come on here and attack both sides? I don't see how any of your posts to date as Aononymiss has helped your business or your relationship with the other providers?
LilRed is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:59 AM   #48
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAVixian View Post
Peace be with you people, live and let live. And go get laid!
You're so right on, and I feel sooo much better now!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:02 AM   #49
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodilly View Post
Looks like someone might be a little scared that Jacqie is telling the truth about you harassing her.
Nope - I just know how easy it is to take words out of context and twist their original meaning - been there done that
Old 07-20-2011, 08:10 AM   #50
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87753
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
Aononymiss - in your anger, don't even think about posting exerpts from any PM, as you would then be in violation of this sites use policy!
It actually never occurred to me to do that, because I am aware of that rule. What I can and will say is that I had to ask Louigi several times to discontinue contact with me. After you are warned once, that is considered inflammatory. I did toss around the idea of telling you to get a hobby and subsequently made myself laugh. Haha, get it? So, thanks for the laughter.

LilRed, I did not specifically insult all the ladies but rather criticized lovely J for doing exactly what I was saying a few unnamed women do-- not reading a thread, entering one's .02 without reading enough content, repeating some captain obvious statement, and offering yet another advertisement.-- She completely proved my point correct by referring to me as a male throughout an entire post. Then, she accused me of not being able to read between the lines, when my username is "anonymiss." Pretty self-explanatory that I'm a chick, I think. Or, hey, maybe she thought I couldn't spell very well! I did not insult her character or call her any awful names.

I meant no insults to every single one of the ladies that has posted thus far on this topic. I still won't dole any out, even if a few of them were rather catty.
Anonymiss is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:23 AM   #51
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Breath, baby breath - take a deep breath, let it out, breath again - keep this up - don't touch keyboard, it's not helping!
Old 07-20-2011, 08:29 AM   #52
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87753
My ECCIE Reviews

^Bodilly, these are actually the kind of responses I got.

I'm not angry in the least.
Anonymiss is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:36 PM   #53
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

My suggestion is let the thread die away. In time people will not see it and some will never know. you have admitted your mistake and that takes courage. I congratulate you on your revelation. Now I think it is best to let it die, which means remain quiet, but just my opinion.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women