Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48520
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36421
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2015, 12:34 PM   #46
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Lol... gotta love IFFY's cartoons! Odumbo's ears are a cartoonist's dream!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 12:45 PM   #47
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You couldn't be more wrong. The way Big Pharma and biotech firms price new drugs is EXTREMELY subjective. You obviously don't understand their cost structures. It's all R&D. Once approved, a new drug typically costs pennies to manufacture. New drugs are supposed to be priced to recover all of their huge upfront R&D costs. The problem is that the prices often reflect not only the costs of developing the successful drugs, but also the unsuccessful ones that never obtain FDA approval or make it to the market. So drug pricing can be all over the map and is HIGHLY subjective.

Canada regulates and forces US drug companies to charge far lower prices there than they do in the US. In essence, Canadians get a "free ride" and benefit from all of our expensive new drugs without paying for them. In effect, we subsidize the Canadians, since our drug firms have to charge more in the US to make up for charging less in Canada.

You couldn't be more wrong

That's neat. Especially since I haven't said anything to the contrary.
Context motherfucker, you damn near missed it entirely.

The price of drugs in Canada is OBJECTIVE.

I am not talking about cross country price discrimination.

What I'm saying is that since there is a certain price for a certain drug (IN CANADA), insurers are free from the burden of guesstimating expenses when it comes to insurance payouts. In other words, they are removed from paying for subjective doctors fees, room and hospital charges which constitute the majority of insurance payouts. Has nothing to do with what the price of prescription drugs is in America.

As usual, you have to shoot your mouth off without actually understanding what was being said. Send in IB senior. He can fix this for you with a couple of grubergrubers
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 01:06 PM   #48
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
LMAO... so you're saying to all these nice people that half of my list IS TRUE and you're willing to admit that? The other half...there is no accounting for your stupidity.

I'm not ranting against the article that I did not read, I'm ranting against you Uber Cunt/Baby Killer/ and what other name you want to hide behind for your very stupid post. You're like a child, you'll post anything. If someone disagrees then you piss yourself and go into a tizzy. Got news for you, not everything you find on the Internet is true. REPEAT that, not everything is true. You need to think about things first. Like I said, the idea behind the conservative moment is to preserve but your OP and I assume your linkage ignores the obvious. Wasn't it Obama who came out for HOPE and CHANGE. The is kind of the kiss of death to your little article right there.

Now why don't we get back to why you are against free speech, the second amendment, and America in general you racist little Nazi bastard.
Not everything on the Internet is true? Perhaps you should choke on your own advice, since that 777 is still out there hiding under some shrubs, right?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 01:09 PM   #49
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You couldn't be more wrong, sham-man. The way Big Pharma and biotech firms price new drugs is EXTREMELY subjective. You obviously don't understand their cost structures. It's all R&D. Once approved, a new drug typically costs pennies to manufacture. New drugs are supposed to be priced to recover all of their huge upfront R&D costs. The problem is that the prices often reflect not only the costs of developing the successful drugs, but also the unsuccessful ones that never obtain FDA approval or make it to the market. So drug pricing can be all over the map and is HIGHLY subjective.

Canada regulates and forces US drug companies to charge far lower prices there than they do in the US. In essence, Canadians get a "free ride" and benefit from all of our expensive new drugs without really paying for them. In effect, we subsidize the Canadians, since our drug firms have to charge more in the US to make up for charging less in Canada.

Prescriptions are not covered under the National plan...
Old 05-06-2015, 01:14 PM   #50
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Prescriptions are not covered under the National plan...
As usual, IB junior displays his lack of reading comprehension skills and goes on a rant by projectile vomiting his latest google searches onto this thread. Nothing he said had any relevance to what I said.

Now he will send in IB to bury his mistakes under a barrage of useless irrelevant posts
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 01:19 PM   #51
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
As usual, IB junior displays his lack of reading comprehension skills and goes on a rant by projectile vomiting his latest google searches onto this thread. Nothing he said had any relevance to what I said.

Now he will send in IB to bury his mistakes under a barrage of useless irrelevant posts
Yep. Here come a bunch of grubergrubers. The fact that he thinks anyone actually cares, is kind of sad.
Old 05-06-2015, 02:26 PM   #52
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You're not fooling anyone Baby Killer. A couple of weeks ago you let on that you didn't even know who Gruber was and your ass was handed to you. So now, like a child, you're going around calling everyone you know a gruber completely out of context. I do believe that you had no idea who Gruber was and probably still don't.
Just like your racism. You've always been quick to accuse others but we know you're full of shit and we kind of ignore it. So now, the full blown racist that is inside of you comes out. You'll still want to call everyone else a racist but we know who you are.

I like so many others here are getting bored with your antics and sheer, rank stupidity. We're hoping (there was a meeting) that a Jihadist gets to you real soon.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 03:58 PM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You couldn't be more wrong

That's neat. Especially since I haven't said anything to the contrary.
Context motherfucker, you damn near missed it entirely.

The price of drugs in Canada is OBJECTIVE.

I am not talking about cross country price discrimination.

What I'm saying is that since there is a certain price for a certain drug (IN CANADA), insurers are free from the burden of guesstimating expenses when it comes to insurance payouts. In other words, they are removed from paying for subjective doctors fees, room and hospital charges which constitute the majority of insurance payouts. Has nothing to do with what the price of prescription drugs is in America.

As usual, you have to shoot your mouth off without actually understanding what was being said. Send in IB senior. He can fix this for you with a couple of grubergrubers
There's more than enough "#Grubered", Odumbo minions assembled together every time you and the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas post in the same thread, shamman.

Quote:

Everyone knows where you have your head buried, shamman.

Quote:
Yep. Here come a bunch of grubergrubers. The fact that he thinks anyone actually cares, is kind of sad.
You and shamman are the "#Grubered", Odumbo minions, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 04:51 PM   #54
shanm
Valued Poster

^can I call it or what

Quote:

shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 05:02 PM   #55
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're not fooling anyone Baby Killer. A couple of weeks ago you let on that you didn't even know who Gruber was and your ass was handed to you. So now, like a child, you're going around calling everyone you know a gruber completely out of context. I do believe that you had no idea who Gruber was and probably still don't.
Just like your racism. You've always been quick to accuse others but we know you're full of shit and we kind of ignore it. So now, the full blown racist that is inside of you comes out. You'll still want to call everyone else a racist but we know who you are.

I like so many others here are getting bored with your antics and sheer, rank stupidity. We're hoping (there was a meeting) that a Jihadist gets to you real soon.
Are you threatening me, cocksucker? Here's a lesson for you; I don't give a fuck what some shitsippers on a hooker board think. I don't care who gruber is. I don't care if it's in context or not. Your mistake is in thinking I give a shit. I like fucking with people who think they're above getting fucked with, like you. From what I've seen you post on here, I'm not sure you can walk and chew gum at the same time. I know you can't spell or write worth a goddamn. You have yet to make a point. Just use this post of yours as an example. You've used the entire thing as a smokescreen for the fact that you don't have anything to contribute to the conversation. Nothing you've said has been on topic. It's just more of your right-wing nutjob bullshit.

You want to call me a racist, go right ahead. I know that I'm not.

All this from someone who actually believes that 777 is still out there somewhere, hiding under some shrubs. I notice you don't ever mention that much anymore. Embarrassing, isn't it?
Old 05-06-2015, 05:04 PM   #56
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
^can I call it or what
Yep. He and JD Jizzy Nuts are always picking up tp for their bungholes. I hope they suck each other's rotten peckers and get mouth cancer.
Old 05-06-2015, 05:40 PM   #57
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
False analogy;

Your relief pitcher (Bush) comes in after the previous pitcher (Clinton) has loaded the bases and gotten no outs. He is facing a surprise batter with no track history, it's his first time at bat (Bin Laden). The batter hits a grandslam home run but then we find out that the previous pitcher knew that this batter loved the high, fast ball but just forgot to mention to the relief pitcher when they met on the mound. The relief pitcher (Bush) battles his way out of the inning with a couple of strikeouts and a pop up. Our side comes into bat and we get ahead by a run. A new pitcher is called, a rookie who talks a big game. He then starts by walking batter after batter and pitching no strikes. Between innings he goes out to a reporter and complains how bad things were for him when he took the mound but he promises that things will turn around the next inning. He comes back from the next inning complaining about how bads things were for him when he took the mound but he promises that things will turn around. He comes back from the next inning complaining about how bads things were for him when he took the mound but he promises that things will turn around.
Now that is a more perfect sports analogy.

Clinton knee about Bin Laden in 1995 but didn't give it any priority and didn't leave any big document to Bush on the matter. There was also the tech bubble collapse in 1998 that you forgot about. Bush inherited that. Bush won the war in Iraq (two strikeouts in an inning and a batter down with two strikes) when Obama fucked up the peace.
You have selective amnesia- the last time this country was prosperous was during the Clinton years and guess what we are going to relive them in 2016. If Clinton was so bad- how did he end up with a surplus????
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 06:16 PM   #58
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
IB cannot be a gruberite. He is not a liberal. Gruberite refers specifically to liberals, not conservatives.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 06:21 PM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
^can I call it or what
The way you have your nose in the ass of the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas you must be calling the number of farts you hear or the color of his turds.

Quote:
Yep. He and JD Jizzy Nuts are always picking up tp for their bungholes. I hope they suck each other's rotten peckers and get mouth cancer.
But you've already admitted you delight in sucking cock, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and everyone here can plainly see that you and the shamman enjoy more than a little tongue action on the Hersey highway, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:15 PM   #60
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
IB cannot be a gruberite. He is not a liberal. Gruberite refers specifically to liberals, not conservatives.
Like anyone cares about rules in here. I can call anyone whatever I want to. Without context or care about whether it's correct or not. Otherwise, what are we doing?

IB is a dumbass, so therefore he IS a gruberized odumbo minion.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women