Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2014, 05:46 PM   #46
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Alastair, not to get into a disagreement or anything but this article: http://www.salon.com/2009/09/28/polanski_arrest/ reflects what i recall reading at the time tells of a nonconsensual drugging and rape which was backed up by the victim's own grand jury testimony, and Polanski himself, who pled guilty to the charges. When he realized how long he would be going to jail for is when he finally fled the US and lived a long and happy life in France, building his fan base of upper echelon Hollywood players, which could be why he was seen is a such favorable light even after admitting to drugging and raping a 13yr old. Celebrities love him and they have HUGE stroke with mainstream media.

Interestingly enough, Polanski's victim wanted the charges dropped when he was finally arrested again in 2009 for the event from 32years earlier bc she did not want the media attention. I think the underlined portion is very telling of a genuinely victimized person vs a person who is just looking for the spotlight. But even i will admit that it is unfair to assume what a victim is thinking or what their motives are for stepping onto the main stage.

Polanski did drug and rape a 13yr old, pled guilty to it, avoided prosecution by fleeing the country and then got a pass from the mainstream media because so much time had passed by the time he was finally arrested for it. The statute hadn't run out, he could have surely gone back to prison for his crime - and didn't. Why? Why does RP get a pass and BC gets persecuted when he can't even be prosecuted?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 08:47 PM   #47
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Why does RP get a pass and BC gets persecuted when he can't even be prosecuted?
Polanski has not got a pass.. he fled prosecution, and the US can't get him back here without cooperation from another country.. Cosby has zero legal ramifications.. Polanski violated one person, Cosby is at 16 and counting..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 09:52 PM   #48
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Polanski's victim was 13. Cosby's were adults. Big difference. And by a pass I mean the media was very forgiving and symapethic especially considering the severity of the one crime (that we know of).

If there were an outcry like this for Polanski in 2009, someone would have found a way to get him here. Huge double standard going on. One person can still be prosecuted and one can't, yet the outcry is just the opposite. Why isn't the media just as blasé about this as they were about the drugging and rape of a 13yr old? Is one victim less important than 16 victims? If so then why is the statute up on the 16 and not the 1?
Old 11-20-2014, 10:02 PM   #49
Chung Tran
BANNED

the statute is up on Polanski, too; he was convicted prior to the expiration, but fled prosecution.. it is not widely agreed on the details of his encounter.. some, including Polanski, say it was totally consensual, no drugs involved..

Cosby drugged and attacked his victims.. big difference.. and one of his victims was 17, that we know of, may have been more Teens than just that one..

another thing.. Polanski admitted his transgression, Cosby denies denies denies..
Old 11-20-2014, 10:51 PM   #50
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Cosby is at 16 and counting..
Allegedly.

ijs

Look, I don't have a strong opinion on this at the moment, but I do have some doubts in my mind about the veracity of these allegations. All of 'em. I understand that many women, particularly in previous decades, were very weary of coming forth with reports of abuse/sexual assault. But I also know, being somewhat familiar with those statistics (and, no, I don't have those stats at my fingertips), that the numbers are skewed in that a large percentage of the victims foregoing reports were abused spouses and significant others. We all know a little bit about about that tragic syndrome and why those victims so frequently choose not to pursue charges, but that's not what we're dealing with here. This is not even close to that scenario. Same with the comparisons to the Penn State/Sandusky tragedy: we all know why children who are victims of sexual abuse frequently remain quiet for years (if not longer), particularly when the predator is a member of the victim's own gender. Once again, that's not what we're dealing with in this instance, so I'm a little reluctant to look to those statistics for "support" of the premise that Cosby is a serial rapist. There's more than a lil' bit of an apples and oranges thing going on when one tries to analogize the differing circumstances and facts of those cases to Cosby's situation.

As for the sheer number of alleged "attacks," or whatever we're calling the alleged interactions, that's no more probative of probable guilt, in my eyes, than possible innocence, as the odds of at least one really solid and timely reported case go way up when dealing with a number as large as "16." But that didn't happen. All of these alleged occurrences, when viewed in isolation, have questions -- big questions -- attached to them. In fact, I know of only one alleged incident that led to the filing of a police report (and even that's "iffy," since Cosby wasn't named in the report). In place of the one solid case one would expect out of a number as large as 16, we instead have a bunch of copycat allegations, very few (if any) timely filed incident reports, and the passage of years and sometimes decades, with this man being in the public eye throughout, and not a single prosecution occurring. That's a highly improbable result, in my humble opinion, if these allegations are true. I mean, even the President of the United States -- the most powerful man in the world -- was exposed for his dalliances. That being the case, I have a hard time buying the "he was a powerful man and I was afraid of what he might do" explanations by the alleged victims for their refusal to come forward sooner.

Put it all together, and I have very real doubts about this man's guilt. I am far from being convinced of his innocence, but I'm not nearly as ready to convict as some of you appear to be. If each individual allegation has serious questions attached to it when viewed in isolation, I don't see why the case for guilt becomes more convincing when all those flawed cases are viewed in the cumulative. That reasoning seems very specious to me.

My apologies if I'm working under a bunch of mistaken assumptions. For all I know, by now it may have been revealed that there were a half a dozen timely filed police reports, and the number of alleged assaults has risen to 38. I don't think that's the case, but if it is, then never mind. In any event, y'all are certainly dug in deep, so I look forward to the "Yeah, but..." retorts.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 10:53 PM   #51
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
the statute is up on Polanski, too; he was convicted prior to the expiration, but fled prosecution.. it is not widely agreed on the details of his encounter.. some, including Polanski, say it was totally consensual, no drugs involved..

Cosby drugged and attacked his victims.. big difference.. and one of his victims was 17, that we know of, may have been more Teens than just that one..

another thing.. Polanski admitted his transgression, Cosby denies denies denies..
Polanski's victim said he got her drunk and gave her drugs. She also went to the police immediately and filed charges. Just bc Polanski said he didn't is like Cosby saying he didn't. More double standards. Not one of those 16 alleged "rape" victims ever filed one police report. Not one.

We aren't gonna agree and that's okay. I'm so sleepy and need to get ready for a busy weekend starting tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great weekend too
Old 11-20-2014, 11:08 PM   #52
Chung Tran
BANNED

I don't know for sure Cosby is guilty, and I agree there are many copycats long after the alleged assaults took place..

but I can't erase from my mind, this image, this suspicion that.. this aged Man, "America's Dad" was drugging young women, smearing that damn Jello Pudding over their bodies, and licking it off..

of course, take away the "drugging" element, and me and the Cos' are Broes!
Old 11-20-2014, 11:26 PM   #53
General Feuerbacher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Chung, my friend u are wrong about Polanski. He drugged and raped the 13 year old.
General Feuerbacher is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 04:04 AM   #54
Guest031919
Account Disabled

User ID: 99045
My ECCIE Reviews

I think in half the accusations it never happened at all and in the other half, it seems like the ladies were drunk or on drugs and don't remember what happened, so how can they remember if they gave consent or not? Just because they had a blackout doesn't mean they were raped.
I think at worst, it's not very gentlemanly to have sex with someone drunk or stoned, but rapist? No.
Guest031919 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 05:00 AM   #55
TrailBlazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_May View Post
I think in half the accusations it never happened at all and in the other half, it seems like the ladies were drunk or on drugs and don't remember what happened, so how can they remember if they gave consent or not? Just because they had a blackout doesn't mean they were raped.
I think at worst, it's not very gentlemanly to have sex with someone drunk or stoned, but rapist? No.
I think at least 2 of the events happened but occasionally there are magically other women that come out the woodwork hoping for a payout or attention or fame. If he purposely drugged those women, it was rape. The truth will come out in time. As far as I'm concerned, another ObamaBot gets his just due!! I used to like ol' Bill doing Fat Albert and The Cosby Show as a teen. Shame!

Maggie.....you have fantastic breasts. Yowsa!
TrailBlazer is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:35 AM   #56
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBlazer View Post
I think at least 2 of the events happened but occasionally there are magically other women that come out the woodwork hoping for a payout or attention or fame. If he purposely drugged those women, it was rape. The truth will come out in time. As far as I'm concerned, another ObamaBot gets his just due!! I used to like ol' Bill doing Fat Albert and The Cosby Show as a teen. Shame!

Maggie.....you have fantastic breasts. Yowsa!
Yes, I was a bit distracted by those myself

Surprised no one mentioned (Bill) Clinton in comparison of Cosby . Remember Juanita Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator in Arkansas alleged her raped her in 1978. And later on, Paula Jones brought a sexual harassment lawsuit against Clinton during his Presidency, and the case reached the Supreme Court. An Arkansas judge dismissed the case on 4/2/98. As a result, Jones appealed the case to the US Court of Appeals the Eighth Circuit on 7/31/98.

Kathleen Willey, a White House worker, accused Clinton of groping her in the hallway during the year of '93. And finally we have Elizabeth Ward Graven who claimed Clinton raped her in 1982.

19 year old Englishwoman Eileen Winestone , claimed he sexually assaulted her near Oxford University while Clinton was a student at Oxford in 1969. The allegations don't stop there...

...maybe when B.Clinton is 77 they well be un-swept from he rug. I am still indifferent about this and will wait for more Intel (and likely the actual outcome) of this.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:43 AM   #57
Chung Tran
BANNED

THN, another lady has come forward with allegations..

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/...xual-predator/

if her tale is true, Cosby began his attacks on her when she was 15... your "they were all adults" defense just evaporated..
Old 11-21-2014, 08:00 AM   #58
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Chung, it's just more speculation/accusation with no substance. I had the great misfortune of watching Inside Edition last night and they had a "body language expert" on there explaining Cosby's guilt: "you see how he has his hands in his lap, like he is guarding his penis, his manhood..." I mean good GOD! Granted it's a fluffer show but damn. Really? The guy is being tried and convicted by a lot of overzealous reporters, bullshit artists and their minions. No offense. When you stack up the actual facts here, it just doesn't float. It sinks. Hard. Not one of these 17 women ever filed a police report on him at the time. There is not one shred of evidence to back up even one persons claim. Not one. Just a lot of accusations from women who wanted something from him a long time ago and never got it. The more women who come forward with nothing to back it up (like an incedent report or some sort of documentation that they told someone in a letter to a friend or a statement to police shortly after the event) the more I believe he is innocent and these women are finally getting their revenge for being played.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:07 AM   #59
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Yes, I was a bit distracted by those myself

Surprised no one mentioned (Bill) Clinton. Remember Juanita Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator in Arkansas alleged her raped her in 1978. And later on, Paula Jones brought a sexual harassment lawsuit against Clinton during his Presidency, and the case reached the Supreme Court. An Arkansas judge dismissed the case on 4/2/98. As a result, Jones appealed the case to the US Court of Appeals the Eighth Circuit on 7/31/98.

Kathleen Willey, a White House worker, accused Clinton of groping her in the hallway during the year of '93. And finally we have Elizabeth Ward Graven who claimed Clinton raped her in 1982.

19 year old Englishwoman Eileen Winestone , claimed he sexually assaulted her near Oxford University while Clinton was a student at Oxford in 1969. The allegations don't stop there...

...maybe when B.Clinton is 77 they well be un-swept from he rug. I am still indifferent about this and will wait for more Intel (and likely the actual outcome) of this.
And what happened in the appeal? Clinton was impeached by the House during his second term but not the Senate for the sexual abuse scandal which included Monica Lewinsky and a few other ladies. He may not have been convicted in a court of law, but in the minds of just about everyone he is guilty and that stigma will be with him the day to the day he dies.

Bill Cosby drugged and raped women and girls, and from the reports, way more in volume than Bill Clinton, who did not drug his victims, but the numbers and how are not the big thing, one sexual assault is one too many. Both guys are sexual predators and all the Cosby incidents are obviously past the statue of limitations so nothing can really be done. If he did this to all these women and girls, then he deserves the label as well and it will be a black mark on his legacy from now on, guilty or not.

[QUOTE=thathottnurse;1056056825] ...it's just more speculation/accusation with no substance... /QUOTE]

As far as speculations/accusations and witch hunt tactics without any real substance trying to smear someone's name and rep goes, that is not only right up the alley of a few Eccie members, but it is their sad but true lot in life, so it should not anything that is a new trend on this site!
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:11 AM   #60
Chung Tran
BANNED

I can't argue with what you said THN.. it seems like the latest accusers have the shakiest stories, like they invented something to tell.. the latest accuser had a 4-year relationship, multiple times assaulted.. or was she? she thinks she was, but can't remember.. but despite personal evidence that something probably happened, she kept seeing him, kept going to his hotel rooms..

I wonder if we're being "punked" by this Pittsburgh accuser.. did you catch her name? Renita Hill.. hmm.. Anita Hill was Clarence Thomas' accuser..LOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women