Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2014, 11:25 PM   #46
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
Remember it the other 10 guys who play too.
Totally true, which is why I think guys blame the QB (and credit him!) way too much for the wins/losses. In fact, he needs 21 other players to win anything. Give me the greatest QB of all time - then put him on the Jaguars and he'd look like a bum.

Eagle, you played with Marino? Were you on offense, and if so, could you tell us what that was like?

He's the perfect example of why I think it's utterly ridiculous to assess a QB on Super Bowl wins. The guy was amazing, but unfortunately, that TEAM was never good enough. In his prime, I'd take him over Ben every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 04:24 PM   #47
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Cabot, I did not play football at Pitt. That was a pun on big Dan. You bet I would take Danny over Ben.
Well I don't want excuses on the game today, so I will not say told you so, and yes we always play down to losing teams, today the Jets had their way. Interesting and great to see 2 old men on defense show those youngins how to play. Harrison and Beard.
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 05:10 PM   #48
kngslmn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

eagle, i will be the first to eat crow....uughhhh...at least i got to go outside early and blow leaves
kngslmn is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:25 AM   #49
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

As bad as they played, and the players played badly, I'm putting this on Tomlin. How long do we have to suffer through loses to the bottom feeders in the NFL???? To quote Bum "He can take his'n and (get) beat (by) your'n and take your'n and (get) beat (by) his'n." ....... or something like that.
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 06:18 PM   #50
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge View Post
As bad as they played, and the players played badly, I'm putting this on Tomlin. How long do we have to suffer through loses to the bottom feeders in the NFL???? To quote Bum "He can take his'n and (get) beat (by) your'n and take your'n and (get) beat (by) his'n." ....... or something like that.
Here's how bright Tomlin is. They win the opening coin toss and elect to play defense like it's the 70's. We have the hottest QB in the league against the worst secondary. I don't get it.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 07:25 PM   #51
snakebit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Tomlin is an ass but if You criticize him they label You a racist.
snakebit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women