Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60576
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2014, 07:27 AM   #31
Aether
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Jade View Post
For me personally, it's WAY faster and easier to text me ur client ID number and appointment time request.
That process is a violation of Gina's rules. She constantly tells us to never send our ID. I assume anyone who asks me to do that has not read the guidelines or chooses to not follow them. Either way I cross them off my list.
Aether is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:38 AM   #32
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aether View Post
That process is a violation of Gina's rules. She constantly tells us to never send our ID. I assume anyone who asks me to do that has not read the guidelines or chooses to not follow them. Either way I cross them off my list.
Did you read her entire post? She said she requires a pm to verify it is them in control of the id
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:48 AM   #33
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Jules, that derrierre is looking exquisite. .. honestly though.

Ok sorry to derail.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:44 AM   #34
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I check my p4 account frequently and am notified by email when there is a pm. I always read my friends profile so I know more about him and his likes.

Maybe she's not around right now and has real world responsibilities. Or maybe she just doesn't have good TCB skills. ,
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:58 AM   #35
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post

Ok sorry to derail.
Eva I am glad you derailed this thread.
I was thinking the exact same thing
About Jules' bum. So fuckin hot !!!

Back to our regularly scheduled program.
daveindallas is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:11 AM   #36
mansfield
Valued Poster

I think the problem most are seeing is related to gmail, not P411. Gmail splits the inbox into various things "social, promotion, something else I cant remember".

It puts P411 into "promotions" by default so you wont see the message in your inbox.

There was a thing on P411 a while back about how to change the gmail setting so it shows up in the inbox.

Just Google trying to help out....piece of shit.
mansfield is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:09 AM   #37
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

All P411 Requests, and Notifications that there is a P411 private message, go into the providers' own email box. ie: yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc. So there is really no need for a provider to check into P411 frequently, everything of importance goes right into her own email.

Of course, sometimes it goes to spam (or as explained, with Gmail, into "Promotions").... but those messages DO go out reliably.

However, all day long we hear from providers who can't find those emails, because they are sitting in Spam, or have been deleted automatically from Spam, or are in the Promotions folder.

Also, in my experience, I can tell you that the providers who bother to contact us to try to figure out what the problem is, are only a tiny fraction of the provider population. Too many providers prefer to sit around complaining how the P411 emails don't work, instead. If you are having trouble, let us know so we can try to troubleshoot the issue!

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:30 AM   #38
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

I just received a suggestion from a provider - thank you THN!

Perhaps we could give providers the option to choose whether they get their Requests via email, or within the P411 mailbox. This is something I've thought about before, but I just wasn't sure if it mattered enough to put the work in.

Going to run it past our developer, and see what he says.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:40 AM   #39
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I got rid of my Google tabs as soon as I saw the notifcitations were going there. I also look at my spam folder, just to make sure. I'd hate to over look a request for some fun, but maybe that's just me.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:51 AM   #40
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Dang! You just put a big ol' smile on my face, Gina! I needed that! But it was just a question really. I'm a self-proclaimed idiot at keeping up with requests vs messages.

Thank you so much for answering so quickly! I'm sure i've said this somewhere before but it is worth repeating, Ginaxxx, you are a great example for what providing can do for a lady's life. Providing is safer and screening easier bc of you.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:21 PM   #41
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post

Ok sorry to derail.
She really ought to post some taint, too. I mean her taint is right there ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:13 PM   #42
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Did you read her entire post? She said she requires a pm to verify it is them in control of the id
Thank you.
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 08:08 PM   #43
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist View Post
Did you figure out how to set up the Gmail inbox tabs?

You may configure your inbox to disable or enable as many as five pre-named tabs or delete (disable) them as well by going to <<settings>>. The symbol that looks like the Mont Blanc logo on the right side, near the top of the window.

Select it and go down the middle of the window that pops up to where it says <<configure inbox>>. Select it.

This brings up another small window that says "select tabs to enable". Mousing over the 5 titles gives you an idea what will go to the tab when it's selected. Any mail that might originally have gone to a disabled tab will instead go to the primary tab, so you can choose your poison. Select "save" and you're ready to go.

c.a.
Also the "Promotions" tab is how I've been not noticing my request.

Ladies with Gmail accounts, be sure to check "Promotions" if you have not already.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 08:24 PM   #44
Karrine_Kream
Luscious Brown Sugar

User ID: 133119
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I check my messages everyday in addition to the e-mail notifications that come to my phone, just in case I missed an alert or in case my email hadn't refreshed.

I try to check multiple times a day (3-4)

I liked the fact that the new tabs occurred in gmail because it allows more structure for me. I am able to see all p411 notifications in one section-promotions.

I recently took tabs off to see how it works for me. I am a tech-savy girl so I never have a problem when it comes to figuring out what updates have changed.

But I honestly love appointment request over pm-I think it cuts to the chase. From my experience guys that send pm's on p411 are wasting your time/double booking. With Appointment Requests I am able to view the info I need for screening much easier and then view their account to see what they filled out in their profile. I love reading about the guy whose contacted me-I just love when they put specifics. It gives ,me a better idea of who he is and what he likes. Maybe even how he likes it LOL
Karrine_Kream is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women