Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70773
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60749
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42426
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36853
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2010, 07:05 PM   #31
cameltoed
Gaining Momentum

Songs we do: Born to be wild, Gimme 3 steps, Pretty woman. China grove, Kryptonite, Drive my car, I got a line on you(spirit), Takin' care of business, For your love, Green river, Suzy Q, Crossroads, Proud Mary, Jail house rock. Groups we like/do: Beatles, Stones, Doors, SRV, Cream, Clapton, Tom Petty. This is a small sample. We don't try complicated stuff we like but couldn't do well. We have 3 guitars, bass and 4 lead singers.
cameltoed is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:35 PM   #32
geezerdude2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameltoed View Post
Songs we do: Born to be wild, Gimme 3 steps, Pretty woman. China grove, Kryptonite, Drive my car, I got a line on you(spirit), Takin' care of business, For your love, Green river, Suzy Q, Crossroads, Proud Mary, Jail house rock. Groups we like/do: Beatles, Stones, Doors, SRV, Cream, Clapton, Tom Petty. This is a small sample. We don't try complicated stuff we like but couldn't do well. We have 3 guitars, bass and 4 lead singers.
Sounds like we have the same tastes. That's the same stuff my band plays!

geezerdude2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:21 PM   #33
Mopar71
Valued Poster

I hope to be playin again soon, surgery stopped me earlier this year, doc gave me the OK to start "trying" to play again next week, I have been playing for the last week, but while in a seated position and only from the 5th fret up-will try to play standing and "wearing" my bass and hope I can make the "reach" to the 1st fret, if all goes well I'll try finding a band as I progress, glad to see many of us here.
Mopar71 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:53 PM   #34
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameltoed View Post
Sounds like we're pretty close to the same age. No Tom Petty here. Or SRV. We played, by economic necessity growing up, a fair bit of country. Made good money doing that. Had more fun, got more pussy, and more dope playing rock. But me and the lead guitarists had priorities. Money first. (It helped that both he and I had regular girlfriends.)

But a lot of the same stuff you talked about. Some straight country. But lots of what we called "transitional" stuff the could pass in both places -- Eagles, some Dylan, Poco, Loggins and Messina, Seals & Croft, Amazing Rhythm Aces, a bit of Neil Young, Jim Croce, CCR, Elvin Bishop, Linda Ronstadt, Emmylou Harris, etc. (we had a ancillary chick singer, too).

Our straight rock repertoire was full of Stones, Doobies, Deep Purple, Lynyrd Skynyrd, a bit of Beatles, Johnny Winter, some Clapton, Allman Brothers, a touch of Black Oak Arkansas, Grand Funk, BTO, Steppenwolf, Santana, Johnny Winter, Brownsville Station (Yuck), Savoy Brown, The Guess Who, Bad Company, Black Sabbath, and probably lots more that I'm forgetting.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:00 AM   #35
geezerdude2
Valued Poster

TTH and cameltoed: You guys have excellent taste. One of these days, if my band peters out (no pun intended), we're gonna have to get together!
Old 08-25-2010, 09:03 AM   #36
Mopar71
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Sounds like we're pretty close to the same age. No Tom Petty here. Or SRV. We played, by economic necessity growing up, a fair bit of country. Made good money doing that. Had more fun, got more pussy, and more dope playing rock. But me and the lead guitarists had priorities. Money first. (It helped that both he and I had regular girlfriends.)

But a lot of the same stuff you talked about. Some straight country. But lots of what we called "transitional" stuff the could pass in both places -- Eagles, some Dylan, Poco, Loggins and Messina, Seals & Croft, Amazing Rhythm Aces, a bit of Neil Young, Jim Croce, CCR, Elvin Bishop, Linda Ronstadt, Emmylou Harris, etc. (we had a ancillary chick singer, too).

Our straight rock repertoire was full of Stones, Doobies, Deep Purple, Lynyrd Skynyrd, a bit of Beatles, Johnny Winter, some Clapton, Allman Brothers, a touch of Black Oak Arkansas, Grand Funk, BTO, Steppenwolf, Santana, Johnny Winter, Brownsville Station (Yuck), Savoy Brown, The Guess Who, Bad Company, Black Sabbath, and probably lots more that I'm forgetting.
Wow!! I wore that Grand Funk "RED" album out, great bass stuff on that, same with that Johnny Winter "and Live" album, so glad that finally came out on CD.same with Savoy Brown(that brought back some memories) and Purple. Think I have some Savoy on vinly, gonna have to bring that out.
Mopar71 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #37
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by geezerdude2 View Post
Sounds like we have the same tastes. That's the same stuff my band plays!

Perhaps y'all are in the same band?

Myself, I played drums many moons ago.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #38
Guest092210
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I'm another bass player here.....
Guest092210 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:33 PM   #39
Guest032213-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

I played Trombone in band. Now I pay to have my bone played with.
Guest032213-02 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:48 PM   #40
geezerdude2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
Perhaps y'all are in the same band?

Myself, I played drums many moons ago.
Wouldn't that be hilarious? So...what if we all show up to jam, and look at each other...and start pointing - "I know you!"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women