Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41772
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36144
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #31
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167992
My ECCIE Reviews

ok thats fine.. do have anything positive to say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noleftturn View Post
I meant what I said!!!
Nia Baby is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #32
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Nia, people would have forgiven you but you blew it up. When you added the race card people took offense because what you did had nothing to do with race. Don't complain because you are black. I am sure many of your clients enjoy the fact you are black or else they would go somewhere else. Give good service and devote the time to your client and you have no complaints.
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 11:11 PM   #33
noleftturn
Account Disabled

As a matter of fact I do. Judging from your pics you are an attractive lady and should have no problems in this business.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:12 PM   #34
noleftturn
Account Disabled

BUT THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE BECAUSE THE RACE CARD IS NOT PRETTY.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #35
Guest092813
Account Disabled

User ID: 4547
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry but noone was attacking you. It was your post that we were discussing, not attacking.
Guest092813 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 11:14 PM   #36
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You know what. That was a positive comment and thanks for that... but I did not blow up anything. Like I said. It may not have been because of my race. But I should still be able to express how I am feeling w/o being bashed for it.. as far as people "forgiving me". only the lord can do that. I did nothing wrong outside of being rude when there was no need for it.. and truly am sorry
Quote:
Nia, people would have forgiven you but you blew it up. When you added the race card people took offense because what you did had nothing to do with race. Don't complain because you are black. I am sure many of your clients enjoy the fact you are black or else they would go somewhere else. Give good service and devote the time to your client and you have no complaints.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:18 PM   #37
Guest092813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's actually, "I couldn't care less."
FYI mine are huge already.
Good night.
He's not lying
Old 08-04-2013, 11:18 PM   #38
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

i agree and its a touchy subject because its an ugly characteristic. I know its hard for you guys to comprehend because you seem like nice folks. . and would never treat some one poorly like that. but.. there are hateful people out there who stereotype me.. and I am so use to defending myself that I come off hard sometime. my apologies again I agree maybe not the best place or time to bring it up
Quote:
BUT THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE BECAUSE THE RACE CARD IS NOT PRETTY.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:21 PM   #39
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for that. I kinda felt like "my post" was being attacked.. Im just a normal human being with feelings. My grandma raised me and showed particular mailce for stealing etc.. that is why I became so upset and made the harsh post.. I really am not a bad person though... but thanks for comment. I will learn something from this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceutr View Post
Sorry but noone was attacking you. It was your post that we were discussing, not attacking.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:26 PM   #40
Guest092813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nia Baby View Post
Thanks for that. I kinda felt like "my post" was being attacked.. Im just a normal human being with feelings. My grandma raised me and showed particular mailce for stealing etc.. that is why I became so upset and made the harsh post.. I really am not a bad person though... as far as the r. card. i agree its a touchy subject because its an ugly characteristic. I know its hard for you to understand. This particular time it may not have been about race but...there are hateful people out there who stereotype me.. and I am so use to defending myself that I come off hard sometime... but thanks for comment. I will learn something from this thread
Why would it be hard for me to understand? Because I'm not black?
Honey, we are all stereotyped in some way. There's things in my life that I've been judged for before a person got to know me.
The race card in a situation like this is a no-no. We are all providers or hobbyist and ALL of us would be judged just for what we do if we were found out.
Have a great night & best of luck to you in the future.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:32 PM   #41
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

no i thought it maybe hard to understand how someone stero type me because you are not like that.. that is why you could not imagine being so. ok and you too babe.. good nite!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceutr View Post
Why would it be hard for me to understand? Because I'm not black?
Honey, we are all stereotyped in some way. There's things in my life that I've been judged for before a person got to know me.
The race card in a situation like this is a no-no. We are all providers or hobbyist and ALL of us would be judged just for what we do if we were found out.
Have a great night & best of luck to you in the future.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:58 PM   #42
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Wow...what a mess. Several honest gut reactions....

1) Starting a thread about a guy's balls will give you attention. You have successfully gain our attention.
What you post on the Internet...you now own. That's why it is never wise to post when your are angry.
You may now honestly regret that...but saying "I'm sorry...but blah, blah" pretty well shots yourself in the foot
You started a thread...you can not then expect any specific type of reaction. Does not work that way.

2) "I may be stepping out to answer some guy's text". This is a service industry....worry about the next client before or after the current client. You know the old "one in the hand is worth two in the bush". Otherwise you risk not only losing the current client...but not getting future ones. Plus this thread is really adding fuel to the flame.
And I am sorry for that...but as Noah said, perfect example of learning how to and not to market yourself

3) "until your a black woman, don't talk about racially motivated..." What non-black guy's can't intelligently discuss race issues...that alone sounds fairly racist to me. Plus I don't see any of us going to transform into a black woman. Right or wrong...know the audience that you are talking to.

4) but to me, the poster who stated..."if he had a problem with black woman, very high chance he would not have booked with you". THREAD WINNER, IMO>

5) You claim you are not playing the race card...but as has been said, you brought it up. Bad move. I'm not saying you did it purposely...but saying it, with no backing, IMO, can be thought of as being just a racist only the other way around.

6) Your comment about "lil boys and get a new hobby" Certainly not a racist comment...just a stupid comment. One counter argument could be...perhaps you need to get a different one. And yes, apologizing for it is a start. We all make stupid mistakes. What separates the adults from the kiddies, is what we learn from our mistakes.

Finally, "somebody" is not going to like you starting two different threads on basically the same subject....it is an Eccie thing, lol

Bottom line...certainly all is not loss. You do have a good track record on reviews. At this point the saying "Silence is Golden" may be the best play.

I truly wish you well in this journey thru hobbyland
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:10 AM   #43
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I made post when I was angry .. Not a good idea as how my feelings have changed since then. You are right other texts. calls should wait till later... Might sound crazy to you, but there are some racist people out there I am sorry. Its a fact. I did not create the world I just live in it. Maybe this was not that type of situation.. Finally I started the other thread because I got lost in all this replying to comments business.. I agree I have learned my lesson as this is my first time being apart of an online community like this. Thanks for honesty . nite
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Wow...what a mess. Several honest gut reactions....

1) Starting a thread about a guy's balls will give you attention. You have successfully gain our attention.
What you post on the Internet...you now own. That's why it is never wise to post when your are angry.
You may now honestly regret that...but saying "I'm sorry...but blah, blah" pretty well shots yourself in the foot

2) "I may be stepping out to answer some guy's text". This is a service industry....worry about the next client before or after the current client. You know the old "one in the hand is worth two in the bush". Otherwise you risk not only losing the current client...but not getting future ones. Plus this thread is really adding fuel to the flame.

3) "until your a black woman, don't talk about racially motivated..." What non-black guy's can't intelligently discuss race issues...that alone sounds fairly racist to me. Plus I don't any of us are going to transform into a black woman.

4) but to me, the poster who stated...if he had a problem with black woman, very high chance he would not have booked with you. THREAD WINNER, IMO>

5) You claim you are not playing the race card...but as has been said, you brought it up. Bad move. Not saying you did it purposely...but saying it, with no backing, IMO, can be thought of as being just a racist as the other way around.

Finally, somebody is not going to like you starting two different threads on basically the same subject.

Ya can't go in one direction in this thread...and then start another basic same thread, but attempt to go into another direction
Old 08-05-2013, 12:13 AM   #44
chriscraft
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Race Card = Weak Sauce!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpalTunnel View Post

How do you know ROS?
Someone quoted ROS or "private" text in their post and did not tag it properly. Anyone who was reading the review thread would have seen the statements Ms. Nia is upset about.
chriscraft is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:26 AM   #45
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok Silly girl!!! Where do you see me dissing Nia. Oh BTW she has a name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahScape View Post
Nothing says, "class" like a couple of hookers dissing another hooker!
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women