Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70790
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2013, 09:20 PM   #31
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
The point is that it is pointless..
Time to invoke the Dilbert principle..There are some things in life that not even I..the Great Malwoody can compete with and let's face it folks, anyone who loses their cool on this SHMB is....well you know,

I wonder if he has ever sought therapy for his Hostility issues....

I'm not losing my cool over you, Mw, nor anything on this board. If anybody lost their cool it was you with your priceless sincere post earlier today about your deep concerns over the changes in the hobby and how your mission is to save just one person from a compromising situation. That Mw, says loads about you. As in full of shit.

I'm thinking Pinterest would be best for your Internet posting needs, and not this board since your dance card is full. But , i suppose you will need to stay here and carry on with your mission of calling people names so that you can save just one person from a compromising situation.
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:01 PM   #32
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
The only bad thing he stated, he Assumed and wanted to cause Drama.
This was about a different provider, she is just starting to get her WK's.
She is a great girl and doesn't like Drama. She will remove you from the list in a heart beat. That's both clients, the wk and the one he spoke of.
This causes the Drama to go away completely..

So think before you become her best-friend, didn't know you had to pay for someone's friendship.
Am I reading this right? Anonymous provider is talked about by Client A, Client B then tells her what was said, then Anonymous provider tells you what Client B told her. Did I read this correctly?

You assert Anonymous provider doesn't want drama. How is that possible if said provider is then going to you and tell you what Client B said Client A said? Bit of a failure of logic here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaBad View Post
Too funny. I was already laughing so hard at the checker players, I think this made me wet myself. Knight to Queen 7
I am not sure the chess metaphor is appropriate here. This is more like rugby than chess
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:37 PM   #33
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Helicopter206 is bitching about drama queens? Are you fucking kidding me?????
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:04 PM   #34
sweet.countrygirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168357
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm going to stick my two cents in if its worth anything,and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this. I am not taken sides but I see where both are coming from
client "Smith" was told by a provider he did something wrong basically this provider found out about it and he's upset because she was told. so she went directly to "smith" and asked what was going on cut the rumors off at where she was told they started. When client "Smith" hears from her and knows she is upset, he in turn gets upset as he may not want to lose this provider so he lashes out over it
On the other hand we have the provider "Sally" being told from another client about what client " smith" said on a post or message somewhere. She cuts the snake off at the head to find out what is going on. Wether client "Smith" is a regular she may trust or something she may feel offended by it hence why she goes to client "smith" asking.

One of my favorite saying is
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.”
― Ambrose Bierce

To me this is ridiculous everyone talks lets all breathe in and out and just relax and not get all hyped up over this. We should be spreading peace and love not anger and hate. Just breathe ya'll

Final say as I'm heading to bed now just a reminder before you sleep my darlings

Never go to sleep angry. Because you never know if you or the person you're mad at will wake up the next morning. Always forgive someone. Because you never know if you'll talk to them again. Things happen. Get over it. Always forgive. You may not forget. But it's better than knowing you'll never get to say sorry or I love you again!
sweet.countrygirl is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:40 AM   #35
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

And also don't eat a big burrito before you go to bed, your underwear might regret it!
- Darksides whitey tighties
The DarkSide is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #36
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Alright folks, let's take the Eccie Official Drama King check list...rules under the "user cp" guide
It is buried somewhere in the fine print in that section, lol)

1) have you ever been banned....1pt for heli

2)have you ever used a second handle (add'l point for admitting to it) 1 + 1= 2 for heli

3)Have you ever been a white fool (WF rather than WK) by foolishly do something
like car repairs and foolishly expect payback after repairs 1pt plus 1pt for lotion event for heli=2

4)Have you ever then posted a thread complaining about foolish action from
question #3. Extra 2pts for also starting a post in Nat'l Thread 1 + 2 = 3 for heli

5) Have you been caught using very old info, to attempt supporting a current post (remember the
whole 3 year old NBC "Catch a Predator" story.. .I sorry that's worth 2 pts 2pts for heli

6) Have you ever gone to Coaches, for dipshit tuna Tues, to "be part of the gang"
only to find just you, are the gang? extra pt for then posting u're there, where
is everyone else? 2pts for heli

There is actually 12 total questions, but I think we have gone far enough.

pt score evaluation listing: 7 pts...you are a Drama King Pts over 10 pts you are a Super Drama Queen

Point tally by helicopter.....12 pts. Acknowledged Super Drama Queen Crown has been rewarded

Folks I don't make this stuff up....further acknowledging the saying that Fact can be crazier than Fiction

(And just as a side point, question #7 is has a Drama King ever started a thread questioning the
existence of WK....yes answer worth 2 points, lol)
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:33 PM   #37
nycalcharlie2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

This thread rates right there with the "Thoughts on dating a provider" threads

Charlie
nycalcharlie2003 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #38
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

Buoyant. Let it sink you, or help you float. Unfortunately too many providers are insecure and take everything to heart. Rather than using what a WK says as a build block, they jump to defending their actions.

Sure I'll be your WK, are you going to bitch about it or do something about it? If you are going to bitch about it, then I'd rather not waste my time. If you are going to do something about it, then let's talk.

Providers want to know, then get all offended. If half of the providers would cut the BS and start thinking, "Oh shit, what if such and such is true..." Then perhaps there would be more quality providers. KC has some kick ass men as well as some kick ass women. We just need this ripple effect to roll on over to the lackadaisical providers. We could become whore house I'll fuck your brains out central. Yes!

Crossing my fingers, hoping this is relevant in some way, shape, or form to what the OP was looking for in starting this thread.
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women