Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41694
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36063
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-13-2012, 10:08 PM   #31
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Fritz took his hand slapping from above...being a two month mod wonder saved his ass this time...it won't next time...

Have fun kids...I'll be back soon I'm sure...
Well you succeeded, stirring up shit, things must be boring in Texas these days. Why dont you go home and oh yeah, remember the Judge said you must remain 1000 feet from the school playground.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:09 PM   #32
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Wakeup, your avatar is hot. But couldn't you find a pict of her to photoshop where she didn't look frightened by the rapey photographer?
Old 04-13-2012, 10:12 PM   #33
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

The villagers are restless.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:17 PM   #34
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

You know what I like about Houston? Not a goddamned thing.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:19 PM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Care to quote a threat, I dont believe anyone has threatened anybody. I know English is not a first Language in Texas, but you would think you could muddle through something this simple.
Look at post #24.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=424473

BTW I used to live in Independence for a bunch of years. I started hobbying in KCMO 16 years ago. So I speak English pretty darn good.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:26 PM   #36
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Sounded pretty innocent to me. I think he just wanted to converse politely with Wakeup, pyramider. Did you take him out of context?

"Can you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?"
Old 04-13-2012, 10:33 PM   #37
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Look at post #24.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=424473

BTW I used to live in Independence for a bunch of years. I started hobbying in KCMO 16 years ago. So I speak English pretty darn good.
Now why don't you place that into context for everyone?

The P.S. was in reference to boardman's Best threAT ever link!
Old 04-14-2012, 01:42 AM   #38
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Marshal Matt Dillon: But the fewer people come into Dodge, the less trouble they bring.

mmmmm guessing this is a set for GunSmoke
Old 04-14-2012, 06:49 AM   #39
Adeptus32
You Should Be Kneeling

Encounters: 35

There will always be trolls. Some people just take joy from causing others pain. These people will not pass up an opportunity to do this, which is why people from far distant locales who have never before partipated in our local forum suddenly appeared here to offer their sage advice. This cannot be helped. And it won't ever stop.

Understanding this, what always confuses me is why people respond to their comments. That's what they are looking for. That's what gives them satisfaction and encouragement. The best policy, always, is just to ignore them. If they don't have an audience, they will go away. As they say... Don't feed the trolls.

<There will be no further comment of any kind from me in this thread>
Old 04-14-2012, 07:00 AM   #40
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Somebody had a bill due so we were all treated to babies & cum. Gross and inappropriate. After the blatent lies told publicly on this board (I'm not even talking about residency questions) the fact that you are proud to defend such a...........
Old 04-14-2012, 07:13 AM   #41
jojo12
Registered Member

Nice As can be Kaylen Miss ya cant wait to see you back.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:01 AM   #42
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeptus32 View Post
If they don't have an audience, they will go away.
This only works with your garden variety poster...y'all ain't seen anything like me...

These forums with "Kansas" in the titles don't belong to you...they're mine...and so it begins...
Old 04-14-2012, 08:11 AM   #43
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz3552 View Post
Thank you one and all who are in the KC forum regularly for your kind wishes. Contrary to popular belief, this is a voluntary and unpaid job and there are no fringe benefits from being a mod. I do this because I believe we all need good information, we need to treat each other with respect, and that we need to protect each other. Those of us who practice this hobby have all kinds of threats around us every day, and to stay safe we need to make sure that the information exchanged (the last two letters of ECCIE) is valid, reliable and informative. We do not want outsiders attacking us for their own enjoyment, amusement or self-gratification.
I seem to recall more to this post last night. I guess the highest authority wasn't as impressed with you as you thought.

And give me a break on the voluntary, unpaid job defense. Did you not know that when you accepted the position? Then you were either deceived or uniformed.

How is deleting a thread pointing out your failed attempts at moderating showing respect. Maybe you should rephrase that to mean you want to show respect to those that support you because that's what you are doing. What you aren't doing is showing respect to the rules of the board and therefor the people who make those rules.

Do You believe you are protecting the flow of information by suppressing it? How are you protecting your fellow hobbyists by WKing for your favorite provider?
Old 04-14-2012, 08:52 AM   #44
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
You know, so much patting on the back and ass kissing has gone on in the sandbox the last 36 hours, I don't know what to make of it.

Kaylen made a post about her child passing, I'm sorry that happened, truly I am. But, a hooker board isn't the place for that personal information, especially something like that. You guys who have been WKing her, if you had known her when it happened, would you have gone to the funeral? Would you have been able to comfort her? You guys contradict yourselves. Y'all keep saying you pay us to leave and next you wanna be her grief counselor.

If she truly is hurting, therapy is the best thing for her, not a stupid hooker board. You may love to think they're your family, but they're not and if you truly believe they're your family......you really need to get new friends/family. These guys are married and contrary to what they might led you to believe, their family comes way before you do.

As for Fritz.......that whole thread about her baby should have been removed period. Its too personal of a subject to be on that board. He also shouldn't have deleted posts because one of his fav hookers was getting a hard lesson in life. Follow the rules of the being a MOD and everything is good. Putting yourself into a thread of your ATF (Elum and Fritz) doesn't go you any favors. All you're doing is confirming that your MOD status will kick in if someone crosses your girl and she whines enough.

Lay in the bed you made, deal with it. Don't like the comments made in response to a post you make, then don't make posts.
We all have personnal tragedies at one time or another...believe me I know but Elena makes a very good point about posting about tragedies on this board. IMHO is is not an appropriate forum.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:36 AM   #45
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Somebody had a bill due so we were all treated to babies & cum. Gross and inappropriate. After the blatent lies told publicly on this board (I'm not even talking about residency questions) the fact that you are proud to defend such a...........
Let me finish that for you.... accomplished marketer, shameless promoter and classless .....

Elena, malwoody, Silly Girl and a few, very few, others, whether they be in KC or somewhere else, are correct; if a silly hooker message board is the only outlet that girl has for grieving, she definitely needs more emotional help than the group of pathetic losers in this community can provide, including overzealous, over-protective moderators (who are clients of hers and sympathizers).

Evidently her grieving period is at an end because she's already posting weekend availability....incredible, simply incredible....

Wait, didn't she move?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women