Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-24-2012, 05:39 PM   #31
Rolo Tomassi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

So some lucky guy had you for 7 straight days?!?!

Is the man still alive?!?!?
Old 01-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #32
MrCuddlesWorth
Registered Member

Well, well. I have come to see that my review is false? Meow! It is not false. The date is an "erroneous" date, yes. But the review is legitimate. Slander? You don't understand the meaning of anything and the rules of this community--but you want us to abide by your own rules? Furthermore you talk about style of writing but your ad had typos. You silly girl

You are out of your sense my dear. We are the consumer. We have the right, and what kind of a society would it be if the one who provides you with bread and butter is suppressed by your own ideologies? You remind me of a Dictator I have seen on TV; Actually--all. You try to scare and impose others. Wow you really scare people with your strong attitude.

You are no model. You have never been on any magazine or work of literature.

I have proof I saw you because I can describe everything about your looks and your accommodations. If anyone would like to PM me I will for evidence.

You have made Mr. CuddlesWorth very unhappy with your less than democratic outlooks.

Now, time for my cat nap--and yes, I still have to review Nazy and one other today. They will get good reviews.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:26 PM   #33
theking2cu
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Kyle is real and special

Hello Kyle and everyone else

I am the second review for Kyle. I had trouble writing it as it was my first review and I am new to this, single and very private.

For all of you to know up front and right here and now....Kyle is absolutely a wonderful person ....PERIOD .... I went into much detail in my review and even had to correct some of it ....that is between Kyle and I and she does not like reviews written about her because .....SHE DOES NOT NEED THEM. She is the sweetest and most tender woman and I will always remember her and our time in private. So whoever did this or wrote a bad review on her without seeing her ....I guess thats YOUR thing. If Kyle says she did not see this person, then she did not see this person and that review should be taken down. I am a private person , and I am single so I don't worry about who I see. I am looking forward to one day getting to see her again and it really irks me why someone would want to do something to harm her. I mean really ....her ad and description are extremely accurate.

I hesitated not only in writing a review on her but even called her to let her know that I would and she knew that I was SINCERE to make sure to write what I hoped was a good review for her. I am even more hesitant in posting to this drama that someone has decided to pull on Kyle. She doesn't need it and nor do I or any that are fortunate enough to see her. And I feel that I need to come to her defense as I am the second review that she is talking about and I really DID see her in private. This 3rd review, whoever it is, should be barred and that review dissolved forever.

Kyle,,,, you are a great person and I am so happy that you and I got to know each other so don't let this person get you upset. Thank you again for being so SPECIAL to me in our time. Please keep your positive attitude ,,,,,you have one big fan here.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:15 PM   #34
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

.....as a long time hobbiest with the inate ability to read things for what they are ===> I sincerely believe that some of you within this thread (male and female) simply need to take your thoughts to some other part of the Internet where they thrive upon this kind of non-sense. As a matter of fact -- they may give "ratings" based upon drama and literary capability which may make you feel love or even wanted.

If you don't like the forum rules here (or any other similar adventure) stay away!! We honestly do not NEED you nor WANT you and your blitherings...

Have a nice day..
Old 01-26-2012, 08:49 PM   #35
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCuddlesWorth View Post
The date is an "erroneous" date, yes.
Not a good move. Falsifying information in a review is never a good idea.This whole episode illustrates that. It is the little snowball at the top of the hill that becomes huge by the time it gets to the bottom. I suggest that you keeps thing honest. If you had done so, you would of avoided this whole mess.

As for the rest of your post. Attacking others is also never a good idea here. If you have an issue with someone use the icon and report the post to the Staff or take it private!

Both parties have spoken.

This discussion is over.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:32 PM   #36
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

The Staff has found that this review is, indeed, false. The member who posted it has been dealt with. False reviews will not be tolerated here.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women