Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60478
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41868
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #31
Guest090620
Account Disabled

User ID: 75982
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally guys.....if I am asked to dinner then a BCD session the only thing I charge for is the BCD time. I would never think about charging someone for taking me to dinner. Especially if they pay for my dinner and drinks. I'm just saying.
Guest090620 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:16 PM   #32
ca1962
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Gabriela, Berkleigh, et al: You say you don't mind spending some OTC time with drinks and/or dinner, but how would a guy know that, especially a first timer? I know some providers have a special dinner date rate, but many don't. Even after I have seen a provider several times, I would feel akward asking about any OTC time. I would be flattered if a provider invited me for some OTC time, but I would never be the one to suggest it first.
ca1962 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:17 PM   #33
GabrielaSweetheart
MOUTH OF THE SOUTH

User ID: 46986
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No, I mean I don't not stay the full hour if its wanted. but it seems like they just get dressed and slip out. I try to offer a drink afterward or something. I didn't mean I don't make it worth it.... wow lol
GabrielaSweetheart is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:22 PM   #34
whyme007
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Interesting, this came up with me recently. I would prefer to meet OTC before or after to have a more personal "get to know you" kind of experience. Kind of an effort to at least make a new friend who I also do business with. I have only met one girl who did and we had a fun time. What shocks me is that I even offered to cook dinner myself for my guest at a future time, I am a Chef, and asked to do the dinner part OTC, then have some fun afterwards. The answer I got was "I am always on the clock". So not only did I offer to make dinner myself, and I am a pro, obviously I would be buying and cooking everything myself. Then on top of that she wanted me to pay her for her time to be here to have dinner? Really? I understand the whole "time is money" thing...but that surprised me. Never had a woman have that reaction to me cooking dinner for her. I guess she just isn't that into me?
whyme007 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:25 PM   #35
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca1962 View Post
Gabriela, Berkleigh, et al: You say you don't mind spending some OTC time with drinks and/or dinner, but how would a guy know that, especially a first timer? I know some providers have a special dinner date rate, but many don't. Even after I have seen a provider several times, I would feel akward asking about any OTC time. I would be flattered if a provider invited me for some OTC time, but I would never be the one to suggest it first.
What is this OTC I see you using in this post an in several others (possibly some not by you)? My translation of OTC is outside the club which is normally used a lot in the strip club review section.

I don't think any of the providers who started or commented on this thread work in a club. Well none that I know of so does it mean something else? If my translation of OTC (outside the club) is correct why is it being used in this thread about providers in a private incall locations?
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:28 PM   #36
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Gptxman,

Off The Clock, i.e. uncompensated time.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:24 AM   #37
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I am sure there are exceptions to every rule. With some of the ladies answers in this post, they do offer OTC time, I just havent been fortunate enough to meet any of these wonderful women. The thing is, the OP was NOT talking about OTC time, she was talking about your "PAID" time being used to get to know each other.
I would not want to sit and talk and have a few drinks, and get to know someone, and then be rushed on BCD time. Maybe im reading something into this that others arent, but when I pay for the hour I want to use it my way.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:42 AM   #38
Guest070413
Account Disabled

User ID: 59862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart View Post
No, I mean I don't not stay the full hour if its wanted. but it seems like they just get dressed and slip out. I try to offer a drink afterward or something. I didn't mean I don't make it worth it.... wow lol
Gabriela - I think some may be confused by how you are writing what you mean to convey. Double negatives tend to be confusing to people when reading in my opinion. I have been reading this thread and the postings to what I personally see as a possible slight misunderstanding of the original question. To clarify, when I read the original posting it read as a question posed about the change of happenings within your appointments booked and how it seemed as though there is less romance and more of a wham-bam-thank you ma'am sort of experience for you lately. Then a whole different question was posed on what a person likes outside of the deed when meeting.?

My reply to you about this;
There are many reasons why this could be happening to you. First and foremost you might start looking at your business model and how you are marketing yourself and who you are marketing yourself to. If you want to have extended or romantic themed dates then you need to market as such.

If you are seeking the sort of appointment where the foreplay starts between the ears then you need to make sure you are providing that experience so that it will more naturally be reciprocated. If you have an appointment in which the guy thinks you are hot, but when talking the conversation lacks, leans in a narcissistic direction, involves topics he finds to be uncomfortable or a turn off then he may naturally want to skip that portion. If you are appealing mostly to the one hour in and out experience then they may want to just get to the point so to speak.

We all have the power to run our business as we see fit. That includes running it into the gutter if you are not mindful of the details that may effect your personal business negatively or in a direction you would not like to take it. General life advice which may happen to affect your hobby experience... often in life 'like attracts like', meaning you will attract what you put out more often than not.

On a separate note. In rebuttal to the OTC comments:
If a lady has a bit of OTC time with you then why brag? It is not a bad thing to keep some info for yourself or at the least in the locker room (or whatever the men only section is called) even if only for the sake of still appearing to be a gentlemen and not someone possibly seeking freebies.

Although there are some ladies that are available full time with plenty of time spare there are also those that have a job, are in school or have other such obligations that make the play time they have available limited to a select amount of hours. Either way if a lady happens to give you some of that time in gratis why would you want others to know?. Since this fun time available can be precious and finite you may end up finding in retrospect that sharing this info could equate to less extra time a lady may have to spare for you. I personally just don't see how speaking of this helps you help yourself, but that is just my thoughts.

Not that anyone intentioned for that direction, but to me it seemed her question was what do you like outside of just the bedding not what do you like to do outside the appointment. While it may not have been worded in the most clear manner, that is the way I read it. Then again maybe I just read it wrong.
Guest070413 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:49 AM   #39
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaS View Post
Personally guys.....if I am asked to dinner then a BCD session the only thing I charge for is the BCD time. I would never think about charging someone for taking me to dinner. Especially if they pay for my dinner and drinks. I'm just saying.
This makes you the exception. Many ladies even list their rates for dinner plus an hour of play time.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #40
GabrielaSweetheart
MOUTH OF THE SOUTH

User ID: 46986
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Not that anyone intentioned for that direction, but to me it seemed her question was what do you like outside of just the bedding not what do you like to do outside the appointment. While it may not have been worded in the most clear manner, that is the way I read it.
Yes sweetie, I was having some trouble explaining. But i was never talking about what people like outside the meetings, I think that branched off what I was originally meaning. See, to me an hour is still a long time. I've come across very few who take up the entire hour just jumping into it then having a short 15min conversation and a drink and making our way back. I do agree with you, thanks for that because I have been making some changes lately.
GabrielaSweetheart is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:52 PM   #41
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca1962 View Post

If I work everyday, which I don't, I generally only see 1 Gentleman that day/evening.

Since, its mostly mornings or evenings when this occurs, I am more flexible to have to time to bullshit or hang out
Usually occurs after a session.

I don't mind really, just don't take advantage of it.
I like to have a good time and lately I prefer the conversation of Adults rather than the smart mouth offspring in my household

LOL
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:14 PM   #42
Lovin50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Dates are really more my thing. I like a 4+ hr up to 7 but usually it is at an agreed flat rates. Always a late morning thru whenever date and not overnight as I enjoy going places as well. It's just my thing and what I look for.
Lovin50 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:29 PM   #43
kenpachi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

i wanna do a dinner date... maybe dinner+club then the session i need to ask my ATF
kenpachi is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:10 AM   #44
durango95
Account Disabled

I have read "what makes a provider a legend" and other post related to how a lady handles OTC, BCD and all the other activities. And since each lady handles their own business in the manner that she chooses, she has to do things her way. And I was once a lot younger and yes when the clock started I wanted my full hour completely BCD and NAKED.

But as I grew older and my attitudes changed I saw ladies in the hobby much differently. Now I am one of those that prefers to have a lady, hopefully two come to my place, have some drinks, ok a lot of drinks. I am also considered to be a pretty good cook so I like to make a few dishes with some music playing and great conversation. The BCD activites will start soon enough and I have never had a lady rush me or run out the door. Instead BCD is following by more drinks, more music, relaxing telling stories and then things get started again, usually until I beg for mercy and ask them to leave. Its my little version of a "happy hour" and I prefer ladies I have seen a time or two, they are a bit more mature and usually really enjoying our time. Having two ladies that know each other is also a bonus as the conversation is easy. Not to mention two ladies do all kinds of things to me and each other. Its a great date nite, plus I dont have to worry about driving back home.

Oh and these ladies also have to be dog people because my two pretty much have the run of the house. Not quite like Neotek and his Ninja Kitties, but real big dogs. ENJOY!!! Any of you ladies think this might be for you, send me a PM we will set something up.
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #45
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Two things.

First, few lawyers/plumbers/therapists/electricians make the $200-$300 hr we're talking about here, and even if it only takes 6 minutes to do what needs to be done, they rarely hang and shoot the shit with you for 54 minutes. If you just want to pull the trigger, well ain't nobody telling me the bone is going on 54 minutes after howdy where do I hang my pants....so it seems you might need some basic convo skills.

Second, +1 JohnBoyjrh. I'll hang and chat and close the deal as long the clock stays loose and IT IS ACCEPTED/EXPECTED by the provider. But if an hour is an hour, maybe I'll save my recipe swapping for another time. Here come da 54 minute bone (not) ...............
phildo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women