Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2022, 01:28 PM   #31
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I’m old enough to remember when people worried about getting AIDS/HIV. Those were the good ole days, I guess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atanion View Post
If your risk tolerance for STDs/STIs is low, then the best thing you can do is total abstinence. The next best thing you can do is fuck someone who you know isn’t fucking anyone else. Given the low probability of that, you should use condoms with everyone, ranging from women who charge for fucking to that girl who has been giving it to you for free.
Can you please tell me how one figures out if their risk tolerance for STDs/STIs is low? I guess you have to intentionally see people with diseases unprotected to determine this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
On a serious note, we may not all like each other here on the boards at times but I’m sure no one here wants or would wish any fellow monger or provider to get a nasty cootie due to unsafe practices.

Ummm, don’t speak for all of us. Personally, I’d like to see Chungie get the Southeast Asian incurable jungle rot...jk
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 01:34 PM   #32
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayjay91 View Post

These girls are at best tested every 2 weeks probably, but that’s irrelevant since they probably see 20 different guys in that period.

Am I missing something here?
Yes you are missing something here- a very popular, attractive, AMP CumDumpster probably sees 20 dudes in a 2-3 period.

Fyi, I don’t do AMP’s for this reason, I do my best to see what I feel are low volume indies.
Old 12-18-2022, 02:43 PM   #33
atanion
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Can you please tell me how one figures out if their risk tolerance for STDs/STIs is low? I guess you have to intentionally see people with diseases unprotected to determine this?
Yeah, this is all up for the individual to decide. My risk tolerance means I'm comfortable getting bbbjs and having my ass ate out by any girl I find physically attractive. However, I'm not comfortable giving DATY/DATO or having unprotected vaginal/anal sex. However, the next dude you ask will probably have totally different levels of comfort.
atanion is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 02:52 PM   #34
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes you are missing something here- a very popular, attractive, AMP CumDumpster probably sees 20 dudes in a 2-3 day period.

Fyi, I don’t do AMP’s for this reason, I do my best to see what I feel are low volume indies.
Fixed that for me.
Old 12-18-2022, 03:03 PM   #35
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Yeah, this is all up for the individual to decide. My risk tolerance means I'm comfortable getting bbbjs and having my ass ate out by any girl I find physically attractive. However, I'm not comfortable giving DATY/DATO or having unprotected vaginal/anal sex. However, the next dude you ask will probably have totally different levels of comfort.
Sounds you're like in the same swimming pool as all of us then
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 09:04 PM   #36
roaringtexan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

How long after seeing a provider did you know you had an STI? Sometimes I don’t know if a tingle is in my head and just paranoid that I will pass along to SO. Other times, my sick is sore because I went aggressive on the FF.
roaringtexan is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 09:23 PM   #37
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Yes you are missing something here- a very popular, attractive, AMP CumDumpster probably sees 20 dudes in a 2-3 period.

I was a kid then, it put the fear in me, look at me now 😂
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 10:01 PM   #38
atanion
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Sounds you're like in the same swimming pool as all of us then
As long as I'm getting clean STD/STI results, I'm good.

To state the obvious, if we're active in the hobby, we need to get tested. Someone asked how do you know if you've been infected, and the answer is you may not know. Not all diseases have symptoms. The only way to know is to get tested.
atanion is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 10:31 PM   #39
Doug4343
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

I try to be good but sometimes ive been a bad boy. Never caught anything at a studio knock on wood. But I did get gonorrhea at an amp. Worst part was, when it flared up I was in west texas indposed, meaning I was stuck at that location for 72 hours and could not get to a doc. So I had to piss razor blades for 72 hours. That really sucked. The worst however, was mono. I caught mono from one of our current active ladies when I moved here. That was the worst. Also, the athletes foot Ive caught from the studios has been down right awful too you bastards.

Being an oldie means I can risk more. Doesnt make it right but I have a lot less to loose if I catch something. Which I have in the past.
Doug4343 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 04:40 AM   #40
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug4343 View Post
I try to be good but sometimes ive been a bad boy. Never caught anything at a studio knock on wood. But I did get gonorrhea at an amp. Worst part was, when it flared up I was in west texas indposed, meaning I was stuck at that location for 72 hours and could not get to a doc. So I had to piss razor blades for 72 hours. That really sucked. The worst however, was mono. I caught mono from one of our current active ladies when I moved here. That was the worst. Also, the athletes foot Ive caught from the studios has been down right awful too you bastards.

Being an oldie means I can risk more. Doesnt make it right but I have a lot less to loose if I catch something. Which I have in the past.
Mono & Athletes foot. If we were a 3rd world country I'd call it Hoof & Mouth Disease from these gals.

At least your immune system is building natural antibodies.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 08:50 AM   #41
Jade1979
TheRealEricaEngland

User ID: 118387
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
While a woman who regularly rents her pussy out for public consumption is at a much higher risk of contracting an STD, you can get infected from anyone you’re fucking. Unless you’re keeping your sexual partners locked up somewhere, you never really know if someone else if blowing loads into their pussies.

If it helps, I’ve been hobbying for years, and I regularly get tested (full panel). I regularly use condoms in the hobby, and I’ve inserted by dick into hundreds of mouths and pussies (and a few assholes). That leads me to believe that condoms are very effective.

If your risk tolerance for STDs/STIs is low, then the best thing you can do is total abstinence. The next best thing you can do is fuck someone who you know isn’t fucking anyone else. Given the low probability of that, you should use condoms with everyone, ranging from women who charge for fucking to that girl who has been giving it to you for free.
I Agree. Disease can be cleared up But HIV AIDS can't. Seems as If Majority Don't Care. But If They Catch It I bet They Will Have A Different Tune. I Miss Alot Of Money Because I Do Not Offer RAW.
Jade1979 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 11:29 AM   #42
James6766P
Gaining Momentum

Thanks Jayjay91 for the PSA, I bet most on here had no idea that a person could possibly get an STD from unsafe play in this hobby environment. For your next good deed, how about letting the Ukrainian soldiers know that walking around during the day in Wastern Ukraine could result in getting shot at by a Russian conscript. I’m going to sleep so much better tonight now that I’ve been educated and informed. PS. It’s not like most (all?) on this site are under 10.
James6766P is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 12:58 PM   #43
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by James6766P View Post
Thanks Jayjay91 for the PSA, I bet most on here had no idea that a person could possibly get an STD from unsafe play in this hobby environment. For your next good deed, how about letting the Ukrainian soldiers know that walking around during the day in Wastern Ukraine could result in getting shot at by a Russian conscript. I’m going to sleep so much better tonight now that I’ve been educated and informed. PS. It’s not like most (all?) on this site are under 10.
But there are a lot that act like they're under 10.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 02:31 PM   #44
grayjazzy
Registered Member

They dont care because they get clients with STD and the girls already got STDs. lol. Win Win unless you dont want to give it to your future GF or Wife. I would keep that rubber on and dont suck on those titties either unless you shower with her and make sure she is clean.
grayjazzy is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 12:06 AM   #45
Big Ed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The trick I learned here from the strip club stories. Just keep a bottle of alcohol-based mouthwashed handy in the car. Gargle for 1 minute, then insert appendage and let soak for another minute.
Big Ed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women