Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162615
Yssup Rider60403
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48451
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41645
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36019
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2022, 01:16 PM   #31
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

https://www.cityhpil.com/
Highland Park IL has around 30,000 permanent residents, so by definition it's not a city, regardless of the name of that website. Why lie? Over a hundred million Americans live safely in cities. Why lie and disrespect every single board member who lives in a city?
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 04:00 PM   #32
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Mate, Devo was giving his OPINION.
Now YOU can give yours...

WE are looking for OPINIONS here... Everybody's opinion.
Some people even enjoy hearin' mine. ... maybe a few...

We Australians do have a rather trite saying:

"Arithmetic is NOT Opinion." .... Just sayin' ...

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 09:30 AM   #33
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Highland Park IL has around 30,000 permanent residents, so by definition it's not a city, regardless of the name of that website. Why lie? Over a hundred million Americans live safely in cities. Why lie and disrespect every single board member who lives in a city?
By whose definition? Any municipality that is recognized by its state as a city and has a city charter is, by definition, a city. Population is not really a relevant factor. Johnstown PA, just as an example, is unquestionably a city. It is charted as such by PA. I doubt that the population of Johnstown is much more than 30000 these days. Another example: my father grew up in the CITY of Parker PA. It was historically an major population center during the oil boom that followed the discovery of oil in Titusville, but has shriveled since the boom died off. It would be lucky to have 300 permanent residents now, let alone 30,000, yet it still is chartered and recognized by the state government as a city.

I have no idea if Highland Park IL is chartered as a city by Illinois, but population below a certain level does NOT mean that a municipality is not a city.
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 11:34 AM   #34
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Mate, Devo was giving his OPINION.
Now YOU can give yours...

WE are looking for OPINIONS here... Everybody's opinion.
Some people even enjoy hearin' mine. ... maybe a few...

We Australians do have a rather trite saying:

"Arithmetic is NOT Opinion." .... Just sayin' ...

### Salty
Boldfaced lies are not opinions. The fact is, over a hundred million Americans live safely in liberal cities, so to say "nobody who wants to live safely should ever be in a liberal shithole city" is simply a lie, and one that is told due to racism.
Old 07-21-2022, 11:37 AM   #35
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty1 View Post
By whose definition? Any municipality that is recognized by its state as a city and has a city charter is, by definition, a city. Population is not really a relevant factor. Johnstown PA, just as an example, is unquestionably a city. It is charted as such by PA. I doubt that the population of Johnstown is much more than 30000 these days. Another example: my father grew up in the CITY of Parker PA. It was historically an major population center during the oil boom that followed the discovery of oil in Titusville, but has shriveled since the boom died off. It would be lucky to have 300 permanent residents now, let alone 30,000, yet it still is chartered and recognized by the state government as a city.

I have no idea if Highland Park IL is chartered as a city by Illinois, but population below a certain level does NOT mean that a municipality is not a city.
In the real world, population is one of the defining factors of a city, and in regards to the racist dog whistle thrown out by the OP, it's certainly relevant to point out that it's a suburb rather than a city. More similar to Cranberry, as someone pointed out.

For some reason Devo won't answer the question as to why he has to lie.
Old 07-21-2022, 12:09 PM   #36
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

How about Devo has a life outside this forum and doesn't wait to reply to your juvenille name calling.

Its a freaking city, what more do you need to know?

But its a typical liberal reaction to lie, and continue to lie, to affirm its the truth in at least your own mind.

But at least you've come out and called me a racist which is no surprise, when you can't accept facts, continue to spout lies, after being challenged by multiple people who have affirmed what the truth is, throwing out the race card is no suprise, because its the last and most powerful charge you can make.

Well, it won't work, because the facts about black on black crime are very clear, most murders of black people are by other black people, and they occur most often in the liberal shithole cities, and not one statistic out there will say it differently.

SHOW ME the rural murder statistics that prove its safer to be in the liberal shithole cities than it is to be in flyover country?

Prove me wrong.

You know who the racist is?

The person judging someone who you don't know, and assuming you can know me.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 12:10 PM   #37
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Good job. And I’m sure we’ll weed out those mentally unstable folks with high powered weapons real soon.
In the mean time, our thoughts AND our prayers will tide them over.
A 223 isn’t a “high powered weapon”.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 04:37 PM   #38
Play Golf
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty1 View Post

Just googled Johnstown, PA current population less than 20,000.
Also googled Latrobe, PA also a city current population 7,888.
Just sayin.
Play Golf is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 05:25 PM   #39
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play Golf View Post
Just googled Johnstown, PA current population less than 20,000.
Also googled Latrobe, PA also a city current population 7,888.
Just sayin.
I guess a boro can identify as a city if it wants under the current politically correct thinking.

Thing about Highland Park is, its even got its own antigun laws in place to prevent the weapons used from being used, which, did nothing.

Any entity large enough to disarm its citizens, should bear the responsibility for protecting them, which again, this liberal shithole didn't do.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 06:31 PM   #40
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
How about Devo has a life outside this forum and doesn't wait to reply to your juvenille name calling.

Its a freaking city, what more do you need to know?

But its a typical liberal reaction to lie, and continue to lie, to affirm its the truth in at least your own mind.

But at least you've come out and called me a racist which is no surprise, when you can't accept facts, continue to spout lies, after being challenged by multiple people who have affirmed what the truth is, throwing out the race card is no suprise, because its the last and most powerful charge you can make.

Well, it won't work, because the facts about black on black crime are very clear, most murders of black people are by other black people, and they occur most often in the liberal shithole cities, and not one statistic out there will say it differently.

SHOW ME the rural murder statistics that prove its safer to be in the liberal shithole cities than it is to be in flyover country?

Prove me wrong.

You know who the racist is?

The person judging someone who you don't know, and assuming you can know me.
You've posted multiple times since the question was asked so the "I have a life" excuse is just that, an excuse. We all have other things to do besides post on this board.

I've judged you by your words. Nothing racist about doing that. What we say is a big part of who we are.

You said "nobody who wants to live safely should ever be in a liberal shithole city," so "safer" is irrelevant. Which one is marginally safer has nothing to do with your claim (that has an extremely high burden of proof). Over 100 million American's live safely in liberal cities, which disproves your claim by literally over a hundred million examples, so the only one of the two of us who has been disingenuous is you.
Old 07-21-2022, 07:21 PM   #41
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I come from 16249. No crime but a shit ton of guns.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 06:35 AM   #42
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
You've posted multiple times since the question was asked so the "I have a life" excuse is just that, an excuse. We all have other things to do besides post on this board.

I've judged you by your words. Nothing racist about doing that. What we say is a big part of who we are.

You said "nobody who wants to live safely should ever be in a liberal shithole city," so "safer" is irrelevant. Which one is marginally safer has nothing to do with your claim (that has an extremely high burden of proof). Over 100 million American's live safely in liberal cities, which disproves your claim by literally over a hundred million examples, so the only one of the two of us who has been disingenuous is you.
Nobody who wants to be safe from COVID should stop wearing masks, refuse to get vaccinated, or participate in large infoor gatherings. I suppose you agree with that statement. However there are quite a lot of unvaccinated people who have never complied with mask mandates who are not dead. So by your logic, the original statement must be false.

BTW, I do not disagree with you on the safety of cities. There is crime, but crime is everywhere. Most of it in cities is confined to certain areas of the city and to certain pejorative are involved in activities that may not be discussed here. Crime is a rare event (just like dying from COVID). The fact that large numbers of people are not crime victims does not imply safety any more than the fact that large numbers of people ignored public health officials’ advice on COVID survived implied those peoples’ safety.
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 09:44 AM   #43
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
In the real world, population is one of the defining factors of a city, and in regards to the racist dog whistle thrown out by the OP, it's certainly relevant to point out that it's a suburb rather than a city. More similar to Cranberry, as someone pointed out.

For some reason Devo won't answer the question as to why he has to lie.
I highly doubt you know anything about the "realworld"
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 09:55 AM   #44
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Devo, you said "nobody who wants to live safely should ever be in a liberal shithole city."
He probably should change city to state as liberal soft on crime policies are making blue states / blue aka liberal shithole cities much less safe.

Lee Zeldin, Candidate for Governor in New York was nearly stabbed last night giving a speech in New York. The perpetrator was charged with a felony but released immediately on NO CASH bail.

Democrat policies are turning our nation into a third-world disaster where there is nothing but more and more crime on the streets.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 10:12 AM   #45
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

It's no surprise that LEO didn't do anything to stop the shooting. LEO isn't preventative. They are reactionary.

Just like how your fire department isn't going to start spraying your house down because it might catch fire, police aren't going to arrest someone for a crime before they commit it.

Such is why police in first world counties are equipped to deal with preventing crimes and helping people who need helped. Police in the states don't help you
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women