Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2021, 01:22 PM   #31
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 01:48 PM   #32
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I’d agree with most of this but I can’t allow myself to encourage this weird echo chamber. So I won’t.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 03:47 PM   #33
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I’d agree with most of this but I can’t allow myself to encourage this weird echo chamber. So I won’t.
Echo Chamber - LOL. You weren't saying that when you and other liberals were bashing Trump daily or defending Senile Biden on other stuff

Now that the world has seen how incompetent Senile Biden is from his epic failure in Afghanistan - and no one can defend him - you guys go silent and disappear, just like the gutless coward Senile Biden is
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 04:03 PM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Echo Chamber - LOL. You weren't saying that when you and other liberals were bashing Trump daily or defending Senile Biden on other stuff

Now that the world has seen how incompetent Senile Biden is from his epic failure in Afghanistan - and no one can defend him - you guys go silent and disappear, just like the gutless coward Senile Biden is
How can it be an “echo chamber” when the MSM actually is saying the same thing? Seems like it’s been universally condemned.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 04:11 PM   #35
anmar85
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

So I think he's referring to the Sandbox section of this forum specifically as a weird echo chamber, and I mean that's probably not the worst description of the state of things.

So like is the blood of all of the innocent people that we've been vaporizing with drones for the past 20 years also on the voters' hands, or is it just this specific thing for some reason?
anmar85 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 04:24 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar85 View Post
So I think he's referring to the Sandbox section of this forum specifically as a weird echo chamber, and I mean that's probably not the worst description of the state of things.

So like is the blood of all of the innocent people that we've been vaporizing with drones for the past 20 years also on the voters' hands, or is it just this specific thing for some reason?
What’s weird is saying truth and facts are an echo chamber. But some people will bitch about anything.
Old 08-31-2021, 04:30 PM   #37
anmar85
Premium Access

Well I mean I'm not trying to veer off topic here, but I think it's an echo chamber because it's like four pages deep of like two dudes that already 100% agree with each other saying that they agree with each other repeatedly. That's like exactly what an echo chamber is. Anyways, back to what I was saying that was on topic, if the blood of people who are left behind is on the hands of people who voted for Biden, does that mean that the people who voted for the previous three presidents also share a part of the responsibility in hiring private military contractors knowing full well that innocents would probably be killed by them?
Old 08-31-2021, 04:36 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well I mean I'm not trying to veer off topic here, but I think it's an echo chamber because it's like four pages deep of like two dudes that already 100% agree with each other saying that they agree with each other repeatedly. That's like exactly what an echo chamber is. Anyways, back to what I was saying that was on topic, if the blood of people who are left behind is on the hands of people who voted for Biden, does that mean that the people who voted for the previous three presidents also share a part of the responsibility in hiring private military contractors knowing full well that innocents would probably be killed by them?
Start a thread about it and quit hijacking this one. Start your own echo chamber.
Old 08-31-2021, 04:49 PM   #39
anmar85
Premium Access

I'm not hijacking anything. This thread claims that the blood of innocent lives is on the hands of a large population of the country because of the military actions of the president that they voted for. I'm simply just trying to establish where the line is drawn there. Is it just how military extractions are handled, or do other questionable military decisions like indiscriminate drone bombings and hiring shady PMCs to do the fighting for you count as well? I mean it's not like atrocities inflicted by the American government in Afghanistan is a particularly new thing. So I just want to see if no one's hands are clean, that's all.
Old 08-31-2021, 05:14 PM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not hijacking anything. This thread claims that the blood of innocent lives is on the hands of a large population of the country because of the military actions of the president that they voted for. I'm simply just trying to establish where the line is drawn there. Is it just how military extractions are handled, or do other questionable military decisions like indiscriminate drone bombings and hiring shady PMCs to do the fighting for you count as well? I mean it's not like atrocities inflicted by the American government in Afghanistan is a particularly new thing. So I just want to see if no one's hands are clean, that's all.
The threads about the current situation, not what happened years ago. Now, it was certainly discussed at the time in Eccie political forum. Do I think people who voted for Biden have blood on their hands? Not necessarily. They actually didn’t know who they voted for because Biden isn’t calling the shots. So, in essence, they didn’t know who they voted for.
Old 08-31-2021, 06:32 PM   #41
anmar85
Premium Access

I mean it's kind of hard to say that the current situation isn't at all related to the past 20+ years. Like the current situation in Afghanistan doesn't exist in some bubble where recent history just doesn't exist. I think drawing those comparisons are totally on topic in this discussion. The US leaving innocent people out to dry in Afghanistan has kind of been the status quo for a long time now.
Old 08-31-2021, 06:40 PM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I mean it's kind of hard to say that the current situation isn't at all related to the past 20+ years. Like the current situation in Afghanistan doesn't exist in some bubble where recent history just doesn't exist. I think drawing those comparisons are totally on topic in this discussion. The US leaving innocent people out to dry in Afghanistan has kind of been the status quo for a long time now.
This was a complete withdrawal/surrender. A disaster. By all accounts. This was Biden’s plan. Or whoever’s calling the shots. This is the official end of the war. It’s about the people who just died and were injured. And those who are left behind who might die or injured. So it’s not comparable to past events. Stay on topic or start another thread comparing it to the past.
Old 08-31-2021, 06:48 PM   #43
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Totally germane to the conversation, IMO.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 06:55 PM   #44
anmar85
Premium Access

Yeah, until I get some kind of moderation intervention explaining to me why it isn't, I'm going to have to continue to assert that in a thread that literally says that blood is on the hands of voters because of the current president's military decisions it is absolutely on topic to compare that to the atrocities that have been committed by this country's leadership in that region for a long time. I get an explanation of how I'm breaking a rule though? Then I will totally accept that.
Old 08-31-2021, 07:58 PM   #45
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

I would agree that not one single administration handled the Afghanistan war with much deftness. Essentially they got in over their heads with a bunch of tribes who have no similar value system. We as Americans think that these ppl are civilized but they are barbarians and misogynistic fucks who only give a shit about religion. Kinda like ppl from the Ozarks here. (Sorta kidding) But anyone who claims that these fuckers weren't just like cockroaches hiding till the day ANY president actually pulled out, is fooling themselves. They took us for a bunch of saps. Where's a good genetic virus when you need it right?? All kidding aside, I did eat at a really good Afghani restaurant once down near the corners in DC - it was delicious.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women