Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounter Reports - Upstate New York
test
Encounter Reports - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70771
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60743
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48613
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36850
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2020, 09:37 AM   #31
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbear4u77 View Post
I have been doing this for over 25 years and almost always do outcalls at my residence and never had an issue. If there is a home invasion it will be their last. Whether I am home or not it would be a mistake!
Well you must not have neighbors, and it only takes one time to fuck up your life...
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 10:11 AM   #32
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
Yep, I am sure that more than one person would say I am an asshole.
Of course I dont believe them : )
Ohhh.... I wasn't implying "asshole" so much as the other...
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 12:47 PM   #33
Dzaddy_D
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Better an asshole, than a pussy i suppose.

Or maybe a dick.
Dzaddy_D is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 12:57 PM   #34
Yo Joe
Gaining Momentum

Wow! All you guys are assholes.
Yo Joe is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 02:46 PM   #35
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

howard?
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 02:52 PM   #36
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar View Post
Ohhh.... I wasn't implying "asshole" so much as the other...
That hurts
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 09:02 AM   #37
Ranger Dog
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbear4u77 View Post
So this will absolutely be my last review ever published on this board in an effort to try and help others out. Reason being I just got an FU text from Melissa calling me a liar for the review I posted. Now it doesn't take a genius to figure out how that happened but she told me anyways.

I can deal with grown men speaking in code, grown men using this board as an alternative to Facebook, and all the other soap opera crap that goes on. What I am not going to tolerate is some scumbag degenerate with Premium Access screenshotting the review and sending it to her. Just love how some loser thinks he is going to garner favor with her by doing so. Absolutely fucking comical. I will not make this post private since it doesn't seem to matter. She can come on and read for herself.

Best of luck to all of you, stay safe, and try to have fun!
That is a bullshit move if some dink told her to gain favor with the whore. I give you a big THANK YOU for posting this review. Keep up the good work
Ranger Dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 06:18 AM   #38
Ranger Dog
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

So, has anyone went and tried her since this mess? I used to see her once a month. Maybe I should rethink that now
Ranger Dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 10:45 AM   #39
Rhm8404
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
I had a bad experience with her a few years ago. Private:
I went to her incall on south Plymouth. I went up stairs and gave her the money. She would not get undressed so I stopped and started putting my clothes back on. I heard the door to kitchen open and footsteps toward the door. I immediately walked past her and met the guy at the door. I weighed about 280 and grew up farming so strong is an understatement, I shove him across the kitchen floor to the counter, grab his hair and stuff his head in the sink. Now he’s smaller then me thinking he’s a bad ass so now a little fun. I start pulling his pants down as he’s choking because his neck is over the rim of the sink. I tell him I paid for sex so someone is going to get fucked. He is now on full panick mode and screaming. Bitch if he fucks me in the ass your dead. I get his underwear down and he starts crying and begging me not to fuck him. She just hands me a bunch of money and I walk out the door. Ended up being way more then I gave her. I now just walk away. But I must say that did feel good at the moment

I never did anything bold like that, although I am bold and crazy enough to do some shit like that. I have gone to some questionable incalls, and I had (twice in my experiences) had to pull my roscoe first on so-called, wanna be pimps/bf's that were tryin to get the jump on me after a provider was actin kinda funny...I did take my money back and in one case I was so angry at the thought of being set up and I got physical with it as well which wasn't wise when I thought about it after the fact. I'm a pretty big dude, bout 285lbs solid, bottom line I learned tho: It's foolish of me to risk everything I have worked for this far by putting myself in positions where I would have to use "roscoe" behind a simple ass Ho and a weak minded bf/pimp. Loss of money ain't worth losing my life or freedom.
Rhm8404 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 01:29 PM   #40
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Well your "private" was a fail so expect to hear from someone....
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 03:34 PM   #41
Bigdaddy14606
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Well put rhm.
Bigdaddy14606 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Melissa STG Roc 585-437-4609

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women