Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42508
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-13-2011, 02:56 AM   #31
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Karla** View Post

oldtiger-Was the tiger on your avatar always sleeping or did you change it?
Nope, always been the sleepy tiger.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:41 PM   #32
antonio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammonite View Post
Oh yeah, I always ask to see their diploma(s) before I cum lol
Haha good one Ammo LOL
Old 07-13-2011, 07:03 PM   #33
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanantonioman37 View Post
...I have also met people with letters at the end of their name that can go on on about economic theory then ask if planes were used during WWII (which actually happened, I thought the person was joking, he wasn't.).
You met Rain Man! Could you get me his autograph?
Old 07-13-2011, 09:49 PM   #34
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

I try.
lol
Old 07-13-2011, 09:50 PM   #35
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
So, many providers advertise that they are College Educated or have 2-3 degrees or whatever

I know ladies that advertise as being "Premiere" or "College Educated" have higher rates, but just because you "say" or "advertise" that you do doesn't mean your telling the truth lol

So anyway, I was wondering about your thoughts on the matter...........
Karla:

Hmmmm.....two of my clients who are on these boards wrote the letters of recommendations for my pursuance of getting accepted into a prestigious university for my THIRD college degree. I certainly don't lie....I do not have to. Having a degree is not a measure of intelligence. In fact, some of the most brilliant individuals I know do not have a degree. However, I have worked my ass of to pursue my degrees and have held well-respected professions which required these degrees prior to my choice to leave and enter the "dark world" to make more money.

A couple of my clients know my real identity and are IMPRESSED with what I do for a living outside of this and my resume. Some clients have even brought me a take-out dinner to my classes I attend for my post-grad studies when I was fatigued or under-fed. Some ladies prefer using their hobby funds to enrich their brains... I am only in this hobby to pay cash for college rather than taking out student loans. Go figure. For clients who have met me, they know through conversation that I am indeed the real deal.

Your assertion with regard to "some of us are not telling the truth of our degrees" may be perceived as very judgmental. My world revolves around my education. I am a super-nerd. Going to school is my therapy in this mad world. You have never met me, SONYA PLAYMATE HAS (WEEE), so you don't know. If you see my ads which I write on my own, they are highly articulate and thoughtful.

As far as rates, the rates go up with the quality of the lady/experience/service, incall and appearance of the lady they are visiting. If a girl is good looking and has the pics, reviews and videos to show who she is, they will pay more. If a lady has (honestly) spent 100k+ on her 8 years of college, for three degrees, why not promote it?

Best of luck to you!

Angelina
Old 07-13-2011, 10:03 PM   #36
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina Adams View Post
Some ladies prefer using their hobby funds to enrich their brains...I am only in this hobby to pay cash for college rather than taking out student loans.
I totally understand that, I love the hobby because no student loans!
Old 07-13-2011, 10:12 PM   #37
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I totally understand that, I love the hobby because no student loans!
No doubt! I have about 10k a semester tuition bill plus my IRS bills...and overhead. People think I go shopping....ummmmm no....all my dollars go to my bills. lol. It sucks because I was such a "good girl" working the "good girl civie jobs" and then turned to this which was proven to be more lucrative...financially!

I am honest and one of the few who pays her taxes as I want to have verifiable income in addition to what I have in my civie job, plus being a good American and paying some income on Angelina dollars. After all, we have a 14.8 trillion dollar deficit to pay off!

Interesting topic, Karla. xoxo
Old 07-13-2011, 10:18 PM   #38
Jdriller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Personally I love a woman for her mind. To make a connection and have some chemistry, I need more than big tits and a skillfull mouth. I can tolerate a lady with a great body that can do a fantastic BBBJ at least once though even if she is dumb as a brick. But would I see her again and again if she is dumb as a brick? And I don't confuse being smart with education. One of the smartest ladies I know only has a GED.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:19 PM   #39
Tarlon125
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina Adams View Post
No doubt! I have about 10k a semester tuition bill plus my IRS bills...and overhead. People think I go shopping....ummmmm no....all my dollars go to my bills. lol. It sucks because I was such a "good girl" working the "good girl civie jobs" and then turned to this which was proven to be more lucrative...financially!

I am honest and one of the few who pays her taxes as I want to have verifiable income in addition to what I have in my civie job, plus being a good American and paying some income on Angelina dollars. After all, we have a 14.8 trillion dollar deficit to pay off!

Interesting topic, Karla. xoxo
Well on behalf of all the men in the America, i say thank you , thank you very much for joining the "hobby". I dont think many of us would meet a woman as sexy as you in a normal civie job!!!
So thank god you did
Hugs
Tarlon
Old 07-15-2011, 12:23 AM   #40
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Just so its clear-This thread wasn't aimed towards Angelina Adams y'all. I have more important things to do then start catty threads about a lady I do not know and might need to get a ref from in the future........I already sent Angelina a message regarding the thread so I would appreciate it if you "white knights" would stop with the silly messages.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:27 AM   #41
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Angry Come on guys. We are not in High School anymore.

Quote:
Just so its clear-This thread wasn't aimed towards Angelina Adams y'all. I have more important things to do then start catty threads about a lady I do not know and might need to get a ref from in the future........I already send Angelina a message regarding the thread so I would appreciate it if you white knights would stop with the silly messages
Really?! Seriously?!

Sorry you had to go through that.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:28 AM   #42
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Its a shame, this was actually a pretty good topic. There is no reason for sending rude pm's based on a heated discussion that does not directly involve you. I'm sure AA and Karla can handle themselves quite well without any of us getting in involved or making more out this than it really is.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:34 AM   #43
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanantonioman37 View Post
Really?! Seriously?!

Sorry you had to go through that.
Pretty lame.........Angelina can speak for herself and did..............you sure are up late sanantonioman37
Old 07-15-2011, 12:43 AM   #44
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Can't sleep.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:16 PM   #45
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
Jeesh

Sensuality, Friendliness, Open Mindedness, Empathy, Sense of humor. That's what's important in a provider.

I got 4 stinking college degrees and they dont make me one bit smarter.

LMAO!

KKA
XOXO
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women