Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60642
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48580
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42256
CryptKicker37200
The_Waco_Kid36644
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2017, 05:42 PM   #31
veedub63
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

First of all, the five countries with the highest muslim population are not included on the list.

Secondly, Obama banned Iraqis for 6 months in 2011 for the same reason. Keep potential terrorists from us soil.

Reason for a jihad, my ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
What many people don't understand is that Trump just gave full validation for jihad wars. So for many Muslims that were on the fence about such issues they just got pushed over the edge. I'm not saying it's a right reason, excuse, or any kind of justification for such behavior. The damage done this day will have a lasting effect for at least 15 years.
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 05:47 PM   #32
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub63 View Post
First of all, the five countries with the highest muslim population are not included on the list.
There are countries not banned that have high muslim populations.

How many of those have business dealings with Trump? Which ones?
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 06:42 PM   #33
veedub63
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Thats my point captain butt munch. This isnt a ban on muslims. The leftoids want to describe it that way.

Trump promised to protect the borders. He is doing exactly that. Build a wall and extreme vetting of immigrants; especially immigrants from isis infested nations.

I'd rather have Trump fulfilling his promises than Obama's plan to recklessly allow tens of thousands of Syrian refugees into the country; no questions asked.

Cry all you want, but the USA stopped being a pussy on January 20. Protest and have temper tantrums all you want; real men are now in charge. The table will turn swiftly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
There are countries not banned that have high muslim populations.

How many of those have business dealings with Trump? Which ones?
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 01:18 AM   #34
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Ok, let's start with the fact that sayings billions of Muslims feel that way is just asinine.
1st of all there is nothing foolish about it. It is a Fact.It is in their koran. And you must know how they feel about that book.

Quote:
Should we also call up in history the Crusades? Maybe the Holocaust?
you could if you like their ideology is in both.

Quote:
Gang rapes shouldn't even be brought up in this conversation unless you also want to talk about gangs,cartels,college campuses, and many other religious right wing sects.
For what you are bring up is just a few Perv's working alone. Don't get me wrong all of the above is a very sad thing. But it is not a organized thing like the Muslim taharrush jinsi

Quote:
Paying them..mmm didn't that start with the Bush administration?
No really it started before the US was even here. A lot of country paid tremble so they would leave them alone.when the US started we didn't have the money to pay it so we went to war with them back in the 1800's and we beat them so bad they back off of us for a long time.but now they think we have forgoten about it and they may be right.

Quote:
Now do you want to start singing like the scarecrow? It's something about wanting to have a brain. Please either find one or use the one you have.
There is no need for me to sing the scarecrow song.I do use the Brain I have, by given you Facts. Not just a opinion like you give me ! I think it may be time for you to start singing....js
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 01:27 AM   #35
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Vee I hear you man I for one believe in a strong borders

Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 01:33 AM   #36
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub63 View Post
This isn't a ban on muslims. The leftoids want to describe it that way... extreme vetting of immigrants; especially immigrants from isis infested nations.
BINGO!

Six out of the seven countries affected by the Executive Order have large numbers of ISIS or al queda terrorists. The EO doesn't mention religion. The lib-retarded media is being completely dishonest in how it reports this.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 01:58 AM   #37
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
What many people don't understand is that Trump just gave full validation for jihad wars... The damage done this day will have a lasting effect for at least 15 years.
You are completely fucking hysterical! And irrational! You just gave full validation of your ignorance.

At the end of the day, we will destroy ISIS and rescue millions of Muslims from the jihadists. While you mourn their defeat, most Muslims will be rejoicing.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:43 AM   #38
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Another false statement. Perhaps you can take some language comprehension courses - it would help you - seriously.

Quote:
What many people don't understand is that Trump just gave full validation for jihad wars. So for many Muslims that were on the fence about such issues they just got pushed over the edge. I'm not saying it's a right reason, excuse, or any kind of justification for such behavior. The damage done this day will have a lasting effect for at least 15 years.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 08:58 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Ellen, how is that not a real possibility?

Do you think Twitler banning 130 million people isn't going to be a recruiting tool for ISiS?

They're a already hard at work.

Open your eyes, darlin!

The RWWs on this board can't explain Twitler's behavior. And they're running out of ways to justify it.

And it's been a whole FUCKING week.

MELTING DOWN!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:07 AM   #40
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Most Americans and most of the world are appalled by the actions of Trump. No amount of twisted pseudo-logic from the right fringe will ever put them on the right side of history.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:43 AM   #41
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
No amount of twisted pseudo-logic from the right fringe will ever put them on the right side of history.
Hahahaha... i love how you left-wing wackos always claim to be "on the right side of history". Go back to your Marxist textbooks and remind us about the inevitable triumph of the world-wide "dictatorship of the proletariat". You treasonous fuckers sure saw the collapse of communism coming, dintcha? Your Marxist-Leninist tutors were on the "right side of history" on that one, weren't they?

Now flash forward to 2017. We just replaced a President under whose watch the ISIS "JV team" grew franchises in over 20 countries with a new POTUS who isn't too wimpy to wipe out the miscreants. While we're busy tossing ISIS and the rest of the jihadist cockroaches into the dustbin of history, let's not forget to laugh at and ridicule all those pathetic losers like crunchygirl who sit back and whine about us being on the "wrong side of history".
Old 01-29-2017, 10:53 AM   #42
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

LOL yeah, a "pathetic loser" with Bachelor's and Master's degrees, living in Austin, making probably 5 times the amount of money as this sad troll. Mental midget lustylad, from the low IQ wastelands of western Pennsylvania... it's just funny.

Defending the wrong side of history is leading to your meltdown!
Old 01-29-2017, 12:23 PM   #43
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
Vee I hear you man I for one believe in a strong borders

Ah jus' gotta say sum'pin 'bout this h'yards pitcher. Ah werked fer tha CIA in Latin Murica, an' thar border twixt Messko an' Guadholeymaholyah ain't no desert-lookin' place. It's all mountains an' jungle. They don't gotta wall thar.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 12:38 PM   #44
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Most Americans and most of the world are appalled by the actions of Trump. No amount of twisted pseudo-logic from the right fringe will ever put them on the right side of history.
Who needs it? A billion people armed with a cavalry of camels cannot defeat the US Military. We can blow them and their false religion all the way to hell!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 12:39 PM   #45
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
LOL yeah, a "pathetic loser" with Bachelor's and Master's degrees, living in Austin, making probably 5 times the amount of money as this sad troll. Mental midget lustylad, from the low IQ wastelands of western Pennsylvania... it's just funny.

Defending the wrong side of history is leading to your meltdown!
LL is too smart for the likes of you.

However, how much do you make, and what will your tax cut be?
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women