Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60462
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48482
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41796
CryptKicker37187
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2016, 12:54 PM   #31
Beerseason
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Hey GP thank you so much for your very useless piece of advice of calling me a whiny bitch, I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for your 2cents thrown in there... if you don't like the post skip it go to the next one and bitch and moan no one made you read any of it, on a positive note I'm glad I kept you up all night mulling over it all!!! With that being said to all other GREAT PEOPLE that contributed to the thread yalls input was good THANK YOU!
Beerseason is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 02:04 PM   #32
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Clearly-- you don't understand how forums work. You whine like a bitch-- people will call you out for whining like a bitch. If you don't like being called out-- then try not whining like a bitch and just man the fuck up and move to the next female, rather than worry about what one female requires.

As a side note... I stayed up discussing things with members who actually have something of value to say, such as L.A.-- they were able to state opinions on the matter without sounding like they are personally butthurt because of what someone requires. Different viewpoints of actual value are always worth exploring.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 02:11 PM   #33
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerseason View Post
Hey GP thank you so much for your very terrific piece of advice and for calling me a whiny bitch,
Well aren't you Bitter Billy all over Eccie and
where's my thank you
for calling you whiny over In
Beaumont Coed?
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 02:19 PM   #34
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Damn! I'm disappointed in myself. Normally I do a bit of research. Didn't realize this one was so butthurt that he started two separate threads about this.
Old 12-31-2016, 02:41 PM   #35
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Hey GP thank you so much for your very useless piece of advice of calling me a whiny bitch, I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for your 2cents thrown in there... if you don't like the post skip it go to the next one and bitch and moan no one made you read any of it, on a positive note I'm glad I kept you up all night mulling over it all!!! With that being said to all other GREAT PEOPLE that contributed to the thread yalls input was good THANK YOU!
Sometimes we call a spade a spade.

On topic and to address dozens of other threads - I see ladies that offer the services I'm seeking, at prices I'm comfortable with, and her appearance is sexy to me, and that I'm comfortable with giving information for screening. Makes the hobby actually enjoyable versus complaining about a bunch of things I can't control.

As far as screening, don't actually ever remember giving references. I've seen enough ladies here I guess they assume I'm legit and know my board personality it totally different from my RW demeanor.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 03:28 PM   #36
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Damn! Didn't realize this one was so butthurt that he started two separate threads about this.
Yep! bitter billy invited beaumont to listen to him whine over there too
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 04:56 PM   #37
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have plenty of references but providers still ask for my work? Come on now I will never give out sensitive information like that out, they just get scratched of my todo list completely lol

why make a thread whining just find you a whore that doesn't ask for employment & move on.. Complaining isn't going to change anything...

It's not fucking rocket science stop crying nobody gives a shit about what you don't like...
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 05:06 PM   #38
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thanks so much for your useless effort of sharing information to whores & tards... You are whining & we are tired of seeing you post about it... With an attitude like that good luck even getting a whore to see you..

Whores don't give 2 fucks if you don't like there screening because there are 10 tards behind you that will follow there screening...

Either deal with it or go to backpage & risk your life over a whore that is out to get you...

I would watch how you respond to whores because that will & can be used against you in the whore approval process...
Old 12-31-2016, 08:13 PM   #39
Beerseason
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Stay off my shit if y'all don't like it move on... pretty sure that's what y'all have been telling me about the screening process sooooo take y'all own advice move on. Talking about whiny bitches... the exact reason why I'm not married cuz of mouthy ass females like y'all put out a bad name for all the normal laid back ones out here tryin to make living,way to represent��
Beerseason is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 08:36 PM   #40
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

You just can't help but to prove my point, can you?
Old 12-31-2016, 09:00 PM   #41
JLanister
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Thanks so much for your useless effort of sharing information to whores & tards... You are whining & we are tired of seeing you post about it... With an attitude like that good luck even getting a whore to see you..

Whores don't give 2 fucks if you don't like there screening because there are 10 tards behind you that will follow there screening...

Either deal with it or go to backpage & risk your life over a whore that is out to get you...

I would watch how you respond to whores because that will & can be used against you in the whore approval process...
Good to see the trailer park whore is back on our board. I guess the holiday shift at Walmart is over now?
JLanister is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 09:33 PM   #42
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapper69 View Post
Good to see the trailer park whore is back on our board. I guess the holiday shift at Walmart is over now?
Must suck they laid off salvation army bell ringers nice to see you posting
Old 12-31-2016, 09:50 PM   #43
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Stay off my shit if y'all don't like it move on... pretty sure that's what y'all have been telling me about the screening process sooooo take y'all own advice move on. Talking about whiny bitches... the exact reason why I'm not married cuz of mouthy ass females like y'all put out a bad name for all the normal laid back ones out here tryin to make living,way to represent��
If you think you had problems with references before this thread...

A lady is going to meet you, a total stranger and perform an illegal act off selling you sex within 10 minutes of meeting you - do you really not see the reason she wants to be cautious of her safety?
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 10:22 PM   #44
JLanister
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Must suck they laid off salvation army bell ringers nice to see you posting
Thanks for taking down you showcase pics. They were gross
JLanister is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 10:24 PM   #45
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapper69 View Post
Thanks for taking down you showcase pics. They were gross
Thanks for keeping up with me it makes me all warm and fuzzy... You wouldn't have to look at them if you wouldn't keep checking my showcase for updates... That's a personal problem

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women