Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2016, 04:11 PM   #31
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
have you made a threat? hmm. isn't that a rules issue?

you need a full frontal lobotomy.

enjoy your brain salad surgery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIFBpn7_uBQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P19BpRijJD4
Only if you use the word [prohibited word, rhymes with beta iota gamma gamma eta rho]
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 06:07 PM   #32
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

If you are supporting Hillary, you do need brain surgery although I doubt seriously that it will make a difference.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 06:21 PM   #33
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
If you are supporting Hillary, you do need brain surgery although I doubt seriously that it will make a difference.

thnx for playing
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 06:23 PM   #34
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

and who says I'm supporting Hilary just because I oppose a fraudster / incompetent so called business man
Old 08-12-2016, 09:07 PM   #35
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
and who says I'm supporting Hilary....
Ok, Sissy Chap - let's put you to the test. Go back and read my post #17. Do you agree? Why or why not? Leave Trump out when you answer.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 05:06 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Pssst, Sissy Chap! The prerequisite is that you first have a brain, Sissy Chap.
SissyChap: "I need brain surgery" ...

I thought this was a Luke Warm thread!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 06:35 AM   #37
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1801450
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 07:14 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
I take it you don't "feel" banned yet.

And they think Trump is bad because he wants to "deport"!
Old 08-13-2016, 07:40 AM   #39
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:

did you and Lexus Lover the Undercover get your gold cards yet?
Old 08-13-2016, 08:06 AM   #40
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Where did the under cover come from? Please explain....
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 11:20 AM   #41
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
and who says I'm supporting Hilary just because I oppose a fraudster / incompetent so called business man
Stupid cocksucking pig. Hillary is your idol. You're both old, fat, unhealthy, lying sacks of shit. The only difference is, you suck cock. She never did.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 12:23 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Where did the under cover come from? ....
The echo chamber between his ears.
Old 08-13-2016, 12:31 PM   #43
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Will Sissy Chap's brain surgery include a personality transplant?

Notice how he's too chickenshit to answer my Hillary question.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 12:38 PM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Notice how he's too chickenshit to answer my Hillary question.
Notice how he's ... chickenshit! Just leave it at that.
Old 08-14-2016, 11:03 AM   #45
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Whether she was prosecuted or not, based on her reckless behavior and willingness to put her personal political interests ahead of the nation's security, she is obviously unfit to run for President.

And it's not the first time either. It's not just the server and the emails. - then this should be fun. Let's be candid. She has shown a HISTORICAL PATTERN OF PUTTING HERSELF AND HER PERSONAL POLITICAL AMBITIONS AHEAD OF OUR NATIONAL SECURITY:

1. She admitted she voted against the 2007 surge in Iraq (which succeeded in ending the war and stabilizing the country for Odumbo) entirely for political reasons (as disclosed by Bob Gates in his memoir "Duty"). - that's nothing and is literally not an issue for those of us who are Progressive. The more troubling decision would be when she supported the War in Iraq which proved to be a war false false on it's face, a way initiated by Bush to avenge the threat Saddam made against his father during Desert Storm. Nothing more nothing less. So the flip side to your question is does she get credit for supporting Bush's war?

2. She falsely and deliberately blamed the 2012 Benghazi attack on a youtube video in order to minimize the negative political fallout to her and Odumbo. - Again it doesn't matter several people died whether it was a result of dam youtube or not it's immaterial. Minimizing negative political fallout as a result of what caused it is STUPID ON IT'S FACE. This is why we dismiss people like you. You should be fighting to protect all Embassy's with US Military backed up by air forces but instead your hilariously focusing on a YouTube video discrepancy. It's laughable on it's face. I'm sure the dead Americans don't give a fuck if it was a youtube video or not and surely Obama or Hilary had no idea as to the initial cause so if they came out early with an explanation woop-te-doo that means nothing compared to the rationale behind not providing military aid in a timely fashion which can be technical and complicated.

3. She allowed Vladimir Putin to gain control of much of the world's uranium supply in return for contributions to the Clinton Foundation. FactCHECK.org throughly debunked this Fox News talking point.

Quote:
Treasury Department, Dec. 8, 2008: Only the President has the authority to suspend or prohibit a covered transaction. Pursuant to section 6(c) of Executive Order 11858, CFIUS refers a covered transaction to the President if CFIUS or any member of CFIUS recommends suspension or prohibition of the transaction, or if CFIUS otherwise seeks a Presidential determination on the transaction.

Even the president cannot prohibit a transaction without “credible evidence” that the “foreign interest exercising control might take action that threatens to impair the national security,” according to the regulation.

Through a spokeswoman, author Peter Schweizer told us he meant that Clinton could have forced the issue to the president’s desk. But that’s not what he said when he appeared on “Fox News Sunday,” where he discussed the uranium deal and his upcoming book to be released on May 5.

But Schweizer and the Times presented no evidence that the donations influenced Clinton’s official actions.

The fact is, Clinton was one of nine voting members on the foreign investments committee, which also includes the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, the attorney general, and representatives from two White House offices — the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy. (Separately, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission needed to approve (and did approve) the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses as part of the sale.)

Chris Wallace, host of “Fox News Sunday,” made that point when he questioned Schweizer about his lack of evidence connecting the donations to the uranium deal

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/04/no-...-uranium-deal/

The evidence is clear - This is a woman who has ZERO SCRUPLES about trading our national security for money and power! And yet, she is a major party candidate for the Presidency of the United States? - again nothing but Speculation from right wing pundits. As secretary her power and power to corrupt and influence is linited. If anything if you want someone to take the blame then blame Obama not Hilary because as Commader in Chief the bucks stop with him. So Bengahzi and anything else under his watch should be blamed on him and not Hilary that is if you want to get technical with it. ;-)

It's enough to make grown men weep for this country! you better start weeping old timer ;-) because it will be Maddam President
I will humor you and answer your drivel. See comments in red.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women