Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #31
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

ok . i understand that part . in that she received AND posted of knowledge she shouldnt have been privy to. im not defending that. im simply asking if the review was false from the get go isnt all info received viewed as "fruit of a poisoned tree".
Old 02-20-2011, 04:02 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
BB happens.... It's a pretty sure thing though that any acknowledgment of it is going to be vehemently denied.....

The review belongs to the reviewer.....
I must be going blind then.

Old 02-20-2011, 04:03 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
ok . i understand that part . in that she received AND posted of knowledge she shouldnt have been privy to. im not defending that. im simply asking if the review was false from the get go isnt all info received viewed as "fruit of a poisoned tree".
If that was the case, then staff approved a bogus review then.

Did you read it? Didn't seem like bullshit to me.
Old 02-20-2011, 04:09 PM   #34
knotty man
Valued Poster

YR thanks for qouting...so from what i understand a reviewer is free to put whatever he chooses to put in a review whether true or not and she has no recourse but to deal with the others who call and expect the same or rebutt it and be outed for privacy issues. seems either way shes screwed
Old 02-20-2011, 04:13 PM   #35
knotty man
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
If that was the case, then staff approved a bogus review then.

Did you read it? Didn't seem like bullshit to me.
no i didnt. i dont have BCD access. but im not defending her. just asking that if they never met and he can post a review, whats to stop any of us fron doing the same. it would certainly be an easier and cheaper way of getting PA, and if you have a beef with a lady , certainly a way to throw a wrench in her works. just worried of the ramifications of this. i certanly have no idea of what happened or even if it happened at all
Old 02-20-2011, 04:22 PM   #36
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
BB happens.... It's a pretty sure thing though that any acknowledgment of it is going to be vehemently denied.....
True... What I don't get is true or not why any guy who might be privy to and happy about receiving such special treatment from a provider would ever talk about it knowing the consequences. Damaging to all parties. I don't mean in this thread but in general. Just seems dumb as a Humpty for any guy to do that.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:40 PM   #37
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
no i didnt. i dont have BCD access. but im not defending her. just asking that if they never met and he can post a review, whats to stop any of us fron doing the same. it would certainly be an easier and cheaper way of getting PA, and if you have a beef with a lady , certainly a way to throw a wrench in her works. just worried of the ramifications of this. i certanly have no idea of what happened or even if it happened at all

Over time..... reviews build the reliability and integrity of both the hobbyist reviewing as well as the Provider being reviewed....

If all a provider had to do was say "I didn't ever see him" then poof... all hher negative reviews would disappear over night ....

We used to have that problem on ASPD.....
Old 02-20-2011, 07:44 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

knottyman --

Are you discounting the possibility that a provider might not remember everybody she sees? Especially in the night? Especially after "happy hour?" Especially after the what-have-you has kicked in?

I've read that review several times now and not only does it look legitimate (benign even) but also doesn't infer what the OP is denying.

This looks to me to be an open and shut case of BULLSHIT!
Old 02-20-2011, 08:01 PM   #39
saj1000
Valued Poster

I agree with Yssup Rider. Coleen has been posting heavily all week to raise money for a car...and now she states she was out of town? I call BS.

And, the guy never gave a NO review. Nor did he state he got BBFS. You can fuck in the shower with a condom...right?

And I say this having been cleared by Coleen...never having seen her...but we did plan on getting together at some point. She looks like a Fox. Was going to see her the other day and saw the Pregnant/CBJ on her p411 and had second thoughts and did not push for a meet.

Only way she could infer BBFS was implied was a WK told her.....

I'm not the moderator or judge/jury of the site...I won't say suspend or ban.

All I can say is...she is FINE!
Old 02-20-2011, 08:02 PM   #40
knotty man
Valued Poster

im not debating the validity of his review or her rebuttal. i simply just dont know. im just wanting to know whats the rule on false activities on reviews or on reviews that alledgedly never happened. is there some type of recourse to both parties so situations like this dont happen
Old 02-20-2011, 08:05 PM   #41
saj1000
Valued Poster

Oh...had to add...Coleen, I think you are smokin' hot! Your skin is pristine and your eyes are mesmerizing...

I could look past the pregnancy/husband...but the other, for the scratch...UH-UH!
Old 02-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #42
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleen View Post
i have recieved emails saying bbfs in shower was in the review whether it is or not idk all i know is i have never seen a lonestar guy never heard of him and the review was posted yesterday so idk but like i said i have ben out of town just got back today so i am not too sure all i know is i dont appreciate reviews frm people i have not seen
The proper way to handle this is to PM or RTM the post to a Mod. Posting info from a restricted area is not only forbidden, but now requires the source of this info. Please PM the info to me ASAP. I am posting this so any provider in the same position will know the proper way to handle this in the future.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Old 02-20-2011, 08:25 PM   #43
knotty man
Valued Poster

thanks space for the explanation. but what of the WK who let her know? is he to be punished. the reason i ask is if my atf were to have a review posted on her with activities that i KNOW are clearly not part of her normal menu, am i bound by this "guy code wall of silence" and let her suffer for what she clearly had nothing to do with and obviously has no knowledge of. or should i let her know so she can alert a mod and have me pointed or worse banned. where does a hobbyists loyalty lay. to seeking the truth in reviews or towards his brothers no matter the cost to the lady
Old 02-20-2011, 08:50 PM   #44
lonestar733
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default take a deep breath please

wow, what a mess! can everyone please take a deep breath? i am still rather new here, and i tried to post an honest, balanced review of my recent meeting with coleen. since there is so much controversy, i will make the following statements, true to what happened, and everyone can hopefully dial it down and have a little kindness. here goes:

i did spend an hr with coleen. there ABSOLUTELY WAS NO BB ANYTHING!!!

how anyone can infer this from my review is beyond me. i listed 'mpcfs' under activities, which to my understanding, means covered sex. i did forget to write in the ros the specific words, 'put cover on', and i apologize for that. there is still no way anyone could take away that i said anything was bb.

understandably, given the information the WK gave coleen, she is trying to set the record straight, even if it means saying we never met. she also must have a realistic concern about damage to her reputation, business, etc. so i think everyone should bear that in mind and cut a huge amount of slack here.

this was the first review in which i was a little more candid about things i didn't like, none of which have anything to do with the controversy at hand. having said that, i still recommended yes, given that other people would not all feel the same way as me. i also gave high praise for coleen's positive qualities, which are many and admirable. anyone who takes the time to read my other reviews will find a consistent tone of appreciation and consideration for the women i have seen.

i think coleen is a truly nice woman with a good heart, and it pains me to see all this taking place. i do think this has gotten completely out of hand due to 'the larger issue'- the sanctity of ros information. if coleen broke the rules, consider the circumstances as she understood them, and call it even, give her a mulligan, and let's start over with everyone having a clean slate. she, just like all of us, is trying to make her way in this world, and it would be wrong to damage her efforts to do so.

for myself, if i am to be flamed or blacklisted, that would suck, but such is life. i have traveled this path trying to find sexual satisfaction with some human connection in these encounters. this site is quite valuable since it allows a more open exchange of infomation between all parties, a difficult task given the puritan country we live in. but it seems like these types of controversies just bring it all to a state of mutual animosity between providers and hobbyists, leading to mistrust and meanness on everyone's part. that is a genuine shame. there really should be a place on eccie for anyone to cry foul in a more private manner, for instance, just to the mods, and for the matter to then be discussed with just the concerned parties.

i wish coleen the best and hope she can get past this mess, she is a good person and a really beautiful girl.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:56 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Thanks lonestar. I think you're being a standup guy about this. I read your review and know that you're telling the truth. Someone obviously told the provider a bunch of bullshit ... possibly someone who doesn't read very well (not that there aren't at least two generations of Americans who fit into that category!)

Now if we could just find the WK who was leaking the ML info, bad or not ....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women