Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41772
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36142
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2010, 09:54 AM   #31
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynot_y View Post
Casper just settle up with Crystal! thats the easy way to go! plain and simple!
Ha! when pigs fly, I will believe it!
Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:47 AM   #32
Elephant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Ouch!... poor bastard is taking a good virtual beatin'!
Elephant is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:03 AM   #33
deedeedoe62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Yes he is. But I think it is deserved. It will be really hard to dig himself out of this one.

Like starting off your freshman year in college with a 1.5 GPA and then try to dig yourself out to end up receiving a 3.0.

Not easy to do and tons of work.
deedeedoe62 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:19 AM   #34
irishlad
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maci Lynn View Post
It is an unwritten law that you should never speak of money......duh!!! Also I dont believe that you did not know what her donation was. If it were me and you would have come in haggling my price I would have turned you away immediately and put an alert out on you so you should be greatful she did not do this to you. I am absolutely baffled with all of the evelope pushing that has been going on here lately...WTF????
Written law actually. By actual elected professional lawmakers :-) Which only serves to underscore your point.
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:15 PM   #35
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

Winner, winner, winner! Casper, you just made #1 on my DNS list!
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:51 PM   #36
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

What a tangled web we weave...

Etc.
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:59 PM   #37
eglrdr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitty View Post

eglrdr is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:25 PM   #38
Insano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Casper might as well be an actual ghost cause none of the ladies around here are gonna see him.
Insano is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:47 PM   #39
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by eglrdr View Post

isnt this painting on the sistine chapel (not in the main room ,of course) lol
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:36 PM   #40
guest021911
Account Disabled

I think Casper needs to buy one of those "shake weights" to get in shape to pack his own pud. Maybe he can get one at a garage sale so he can low ball them on price.
guest021911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:08 PM   #41
GentleTexan
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitty View Post
Crystal, you are too good of a spirit to let this get the best of you. The guy is a moron and not deserving of your company. Let's get together this week and I'll remind you how nice Texans should be.
GentleTexan is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:39 PM   #42
Casper78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

So first she says she never did anything for less than 80, then she post it was 40 WTF? At this point I really have no clue what I gave her. I've seen providers since and the only thing I truly remember was what she looked like and I decided instead of leaving to just offer less. That may piss people off but it's honest. If someone wants to sell me a BMW and when I show up it looks like a beatup caddy then I'm either going to walk away or offer less.
Casper78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:52 PM   #43
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper78 View Post
So first she says she never did anything for less than 80, then she post it was 40 WTF? At this point I really have no clue what I gave her. I've seen providers since and the only thing I truly remember was what she looked like and I decided instead of leaving to just offer less. That may piss people off but it's honest. If someone wants to sell me a BMW and when I show up it looks like a beatup caddy then I'm either going to walk away or offer less.
So, you dredged this thread back up just to hurl unwarranted insults?

Most of the problem and confusion on the donation at this point is your convolution of the matter, not remembering what you paid, etc.

Give it a rest.
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:02 PM   #44
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

dude ,you just really like nailin your dick to the table! i can understand , beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i personally find crystal a real cutie. and judging from her reviews i see im not alone. but, to say shes a beat up caddy passin herself of as a BMW. well, that YOUR FAULT. all it takes is a simple click to her showcase or to her web site and you can see EXACTLY who your getting. im pretty sure you did that. yet you chose to see her, meet her in person, go to her incall .then and only then did you offer her less cuz she wasnt what you thought she was. thats total BULLSHIT! you knew exactly what she looked like. you counted on the fact that you were already there ,and knew where she was staying and the fact that she had already set time aside for you. that she would accept your shitty offer because your such a "handsome guy" and might as well accept it or end up with nothing. aint you a prince. instead of leaving you just offered less. im sure theres gonna be alot of ladies here willin to drop their rates to SW level just to see your gorgeous ass. good luck with that!!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #45
guest021911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
dude ,you just really like nailin your dick to the table! i can understand , beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i personally find crystal a real cutie. and judging from her reviews i see im not alone. but, to say shes a beat up caddy passin herself of as a BMW. well, that YOUR FAULT. all it takes is a simple click to her showcase or to her web site and you can see EXACTLY who your getting. im pretty sure you did that. yet you chose to see her, meet her in person, go to her incall .then and only then did you offer her less cuz she wasnt what you thought she was. thats total BULLSHIT! you knew exactly what she looked like. you counted on the fact that you were already there ,and knew where she was staying and the fact that she had already set time aside for you. that she would accept your shitty offer because your such a "handsome guy" and might as well accept it or end up with nothing. aint you a prince. instead of leaving you just offered less. im sure theres gonna be alot of ladies here willin to drop their rates to SW level just to see your gorgeous ass. good luck with that!!
knotty man - that's one of the best verbal ass whippings I've seen in a while. I can't believe Casper continues to step on his on dick like he does......but on second thought, it makes perfect sense......at least he's a purdy sum bitch.........get the popcorn ready.
guest021911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women