Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70779
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60765
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2014, 06:46 PM   #31
crazy4love
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62
Exclamation

No call no show Miss Buns... Nooooooo
crazy4love is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:26 AM   #32
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

If Lola is known for this activity/flake factor you should already be aware of this going into the deal. Yes research is the key word here. I have been stung cause didn't fully research a lady and yes you live & you learn. If you don't learn from your mistakes early you will cause the amount of time you waste, the fuel, etc etc... It all adds up. Never had that problem and when I did it was cause I wasn't visiting a consistant reviewed & verified lady. We all make mistakes every now & then. Lil head gets pumped all da' blood before the big head.
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:18 AM   #33
Richardtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
If Lola is known for this activity/flake factor you should already be aware of this going into the deal. Yes research is the key word here. I have been stung cause didn't fully research a lady and yes you live & you learn. If you don't learn from your mistakes early you will cause the amount of time you waste, the fuel, etc etc... It all adds up. Never had that problem and when I did it was cause I wasn't visiting a consistant reviewed & verified lady. We all make mistakes every now & then. Lil head gets pumped all da' blood before the big head.
I didn't know about Lola's history. We should know, however in my case my lesson was that the reviews are not the whole story. As of this thread I have learned about using the forums more effectively.
Richardtx is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:30 AM   #34
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

The OP obviously does not live on here like others do. Look at his post count.

Give him a break for having a life that doesn't revolve around this board and uses it only for reviews and not the other bullshit that clowns like me come here for - the drama.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:48 AM   #35
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner View Post
A review is a "he said / she said" kind of thing. I don't understand why a NCNS is not attached. Shit happens and I certainly would not put as much stock in that as in a review, but it should be attached as a consideration point. In this case I've seen like 10 threads on her and, to the OP's point, her reviews are great, so unless you know where to look you don't know the potential pitfalls. In the case of NCNS, maybe allow the providers to respond. That would make the information more useful.
True to a certain extent as you have even said, you would not put much stock in a NCNS as a review. IMO, it takes a provider to get reviewed and/or do a NCNS multiple times before I make my decision to even think about possibly contacting or putting her on my DNS list, either way, looking for consistency. As far as Lola goes, she has both fantastic reviews and NCNS reports by different guys, so what do you trust? The more negative (NCNS/No recommendation reviews) a provider has, regardless of the positives, then she is one I would avoid due to the fact that there are so many providers who do not have any negatives about them, at least anything written, rather than a guy letting his hard earned money go to a consistently inconsistent provider, since you do not know what mood you are going to catch her in or what you are going to get.

Of all the NCNS threads on Lola Bunz, she has not responded on any of them, but what can she say? Once a pattern is established, there is very little she can do or say to avoid or give anyone indication it might be a misunderstanding or she is having a bad day. If what others say about an individual is pure speculation by others with an agenda just to try to hurt her business or his ability to see a provider and destroy another person's reputation that is something different, and a more intelligible person will be able to distinctively tell the difference.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:13 AM   #36
Richardtx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
The OP obviously does not live on here like others do. Look at his post count.

Give him a break for having a life that doesn't revolve around this board and uses it only for reviews and not the other bullshit that clowns like me come here for - the drama.
Much appreciated sir! Thank you!
Old 07-24-2014, 09:14 AM   #37
Richardtx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
True to a certain extent as you have even said, you would not put much stock in a NCNS as a review. IMO, it takes a provider to get reviewed and/or do a NCNS multiple times before I make my decision to even think about possibly contacting or putting her on my DNS list, either way, looking for consistency. As far as Lola goes, she has both fantastic reviews and NCNS reports by different guys, so what do you trust? The more negative (NCNS/No recommendation reviews) a provider has, regardless of the positives, then she is one I would avoid due to the fact that there are so many providers who do not have any negatives about them, at least anything written, rather than a guy letting his hard earned money go to a consistently inconsistent provider, since you do not know what mood you are going to catch her in or what you are going to get.

Of all the NCNS threads on Lola Bunz, she has not responded on any of them, but what can she say? Once a pattern is established, there is very little she can do or say to avoid or give anyone indication it might be a misunderstanding or she is having a bad day. If what others say about an individual is pure speculation by others with an agenda just to try to hurt her business or his ability to see a provider and destroy another person's reputation that is something different, and a more intelligible person will be able to distinctively tell the difference.
Very true. There really isn't anything she can say at this point.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women