Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48478
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2014, 09:50 PM   #31
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Y'all need to get in that PAWG shit...Like Ya Boi!!!

Oh, and that's fucked up to try to get some free padussy for a review. No Hijack!!
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:09 PM   #32
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

this must be a threAD to see how many views and responses someone can get. start the counter in 3....2....1.

business must be slow
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:10 PM   #33
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Tara I have never had a provider offer me a free session in return for a review nor have I ever asked but I have had a well known provider offer me free session to make up for the poor service she provided in our session
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:56 PM   #34
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

I took an offer for a session in exchange for a review once. Trying to be the gentleman, I offered a tip that was exactly her hourly rate.

She said that she sent out the offer to lots of 'power reviewers', but that none had taken her up on it.

On the flip side...if Tara is interested in a session (good or bad) for a review, I'll write one. At least it will be articulate! Come on Tara? What do ya say? We'renon a collision course anyway!
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:19 AM   #35
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

This is classic! Lmao......no takers, REALLY?

Jules, she has never once responded to a reference check for me either, but then again there are lots of ladies that ONLY "claim" to be reference friendly. Trifling hookers!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:49 AM   #36
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say What View Post
I took an offer for a session in exchange for a review once. Trying to be the gentleman, I offered a tip that was exactly her hourly rate.

She said that she sent out the offer to lots of 'power reviewers', but that none had taken her up on it.

On the flip side...if Tara is interested in a session (good or bad) for a review, I'll write one. At least it will be articulate! Come on Tara? What do ya say? We'renon a collision course anyway!
Awww for you babe anything
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:50 AM   #37
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post

Jules, she has never once responded to a reference check for me either, but then again there are lots of ladies that ONLY "claim" to be reference friendly. Trifling hookers!
Wow Kendall I am surprised you don't do this?
Please show the request since I never got it?
I have no problem giving good references and I have given plenty. Funny how some girsl want to act like they do the right thing and they know darn well they don't.. Well I guess this where Karma plays in.
Old 06-07-2014, 06:52 AM   #38
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch View Post
this must be a threAD to see how many views and responses someone can get. start the counter in 3....2....1.

business must be slow
Hey Fletchy Boy no is business was slow I would write a add. Since I have only wrote 12 in 4 yrs. Can't be that desperate. Good to see you always posting your crap on my stuff. Love it
Old 06-07-2014, 07:05 AM   #39
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=txexetoo;1055408652]Tara I have never had a provider offer me a free session in return for a review nor have I ever asked but I have had a well known provider offer me free session to make up for the poor service she provided in our session[/QU
Gosh Lifes a bitch sometimes huh. But hey at the water park today I will wear my hat just for you. xoxoxox
Old 06-07-2014, 07:25 AM   #40
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Kinda reminds me of thn and her VIP site, kinda.
There are LOTS of private forums on eccie. Not sure why some people feel the need to keep bringing up mine.
Hmmmm free sessions. For nymphos yes, for reviews no. And it was Wulf not sexykevin.

I offered a free session once. Here's the background: After having a run of three really unfortunate circumstances which caused us not to be able to meet I offered to see him for free. I genuinely felt terrible and the circumstances were so unique that it was the only time this was ever appropriate. We eventually did have the session (a doubles ) but he still paid me which I thought was very cool. There was no review on the table though. Just me trying to make up a series of TCB mistakes on my part. First and last time that ever happened.

When a provider has to offer free services for a review its a pretty bad sign that her service sucks ass. Time to take the hooker diloma down off the mantel and go to real college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Hey Fletchy Boy no is business was slow I would write a add. Since I have only wrote 12 in 4 yrs. Can't be that desperate. Good to see you always posting your crap on my stuff. Love it
Ok enough with the "I don't post ads". You post ads on P411 all the time and posting in coed is a form of advertising. Just because you don't post under 'Provider Ads' doesn't mean you aren't posting ads. You post them every day in damn near every thread. You should try posting a provider ad and not in coed. It works better and way less headache, trust me. And then you wouldn't have to go on fishing expeditions.

I second Kendall: Triflin hookers!

"Is it the weekend yet? "
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:30 AM   #41
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
There are LOTS of private forums on eccie. Not sure why some people feel the need to keep bringing up mine.
Hmmmm free sessions. For nymphos yes, for reviews no. And it was Wulf not sexykevin.

I offered a free session once. Here's the background: After having a run of three really unfortunate circumstances which caused us not to be able to meet I offered to see him for free. I genuinely felt terrible and the circumstances were so unique that it was the only time this was ever appropriate. We eventually did have the session (a doubles ) but he still paid me which I thought was very cool. There was no review on the table though. Just me trying to make up a series of TCB mistakes on my part. First and last time that ever happened.

When a provider has to offer free services for a review its a pretty bad sign that her service sucks ass. Time to take the hooker diloma down off the mantel and go to real college.

Ok enough with the "I don't post ads". Posting in coed is a form of advertising. Just because you don't post under 'Provider Ads' doesn't mean you aren't posting ads. You post them every day in damn near every thread. You should try posting a provider ad and not in coed. It works better and way less headache, trust me. And then you wouldn't have to go on fishing expeditions.

I second Kendall: Triflin hookers!

"Is it the weekend yet? "
Yes Hotnurse just like you being a post whore I do post on here just like you do every single day. AS far as me posting a add no I post one every 6 months if that. Is that why you had to pay money to get your little own forum going for yourself because business is that bad for you. Then kick people out if they talk to someone you don't like? Remember sweetie throw stones at me I throw them back. But hey go enjoy your cocktail Im sure its not to early for you to start drinking. Don't worry I will be drinking on the boat soon enough.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:59 AM   #42
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post

Yeah miss tara is one of those girls that will then contact the gent and demand he see her again or post her a good review or else she wont provide you with a reference.

At least that is what the gentleman in question just told me in a pm.

Who needs to post ads when you have the whole blackmail for references thing going on?
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 08:01 AM   #43
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah and Jules will tell clients not to see me. At least that's what I've hear from several guys. Haters haters. Funny I just talked to that guy Jules and he said he dosr not want to see you anymore?? I had asked him to write s review yes so he could get bcd acess without posting it.. Blackmail must really work for you huh sweetie?
Old 06-07-2014, 08:10 AM   #44
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Yeah and Jules will tell clients not to see me. At least that's what I've hear from several guys. Haters haters. Funny I just talked to that guy Jules and he said he dosr not want to see you anymore?? I had asked him to write s review yes so he could get bcd acess without posting it.. Blackmail must really work for you huh sweetie?
Well feel free to have those imaginary guys post here to back your claims up tara ill wait.

I am still seeing the guy you tried to cockblock, luckly he had other references.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 08:13 AM   #45
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Is it wrong that it turns me on watching hot women talk shit to eachother. These are some of the hottest women around, and they are making my cock fat right now.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women