Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162901
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36436
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2014, 11:29 AM   #31
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbledog View Post
I think some profilers will study him for years after they find the bodies.
ding ding ding... we have a winner
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 02:45 PM   #32
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
OSD, can you translate this????

elg........
He plays like me, but got burned. Now knowing way to much about each other., or maybe he of her. ahhhh way way to fast. It should be a STFU and move on.

Really, in this game a guy and gal is going to have trust in each other this fast.
now he feels she burned him(may or not be true)
so now he going to burn her,
so trust was never there in the first place

And why most should go by my next quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by XY View Post
What an enormous waste of time. Fuck and leave!
I'm think XY saying have your BCD time then leave. Nothing more.

And to tell the truth, that was my game with the added twist of I repeated a lot. And then after a few years, some trust started. So now I'm happy with just a few.

I have found once for whatever reason this type deal is over, its best to STFU. As one or both know to much on the other.

Lets put it this way. One of my reviews on eccie I started repeating. Then I stopped, I did not like where is was going. I stopped, then a verbal fight, and I on the most part I did STFU about it. After a bit of time, now I get a hug and kiss if we run into each other with a bit of chat. Nothing more. And we never outed each other. perfect

edit add:
so as I bring very little pussy to the plate, I'm useless to most guys here..
errrr other than entertainment that some like, other hate, most don't give a rats ass
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:55 PM   #33
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Good advice OSD. Very good advice. However, the main reason for this alert is to be discovered within the post to MoneytalksNY. If you can trust me a little, it is not about myself.

Please trust me to tell the truth and suspend disbelief for a while, ok. Scout's honor? There is a bit more going on and it is not about a sucker and a girl, or about money and an evening of fun gone awry, or about a bruised ego and revenge. Remember that the posts that you see are not the only means by which members communicate their opinions and their desire to act.

Have faith please, and let the loose mouths have their day. On an iceberg, only a little shows above the water. Always remember the term, redemptive exchange. Its enemy is betrayal. In fact, betrayal is the enemy of life itself. It is the coin with which Satan rewards his followers.

BTW, I should be interested to hear some ladies weigh in, after all of this has been said. I am sure at least a few read these threads, and read them far more intelligently, and between the lines?
greenpeace2014 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:12 PM   #34
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpeace2014 View Post
Remember that the posts that you see are not the only means by which members communicate their opinions and their desire to act.
Oh I'm sure I do not know the whole story.
And I'm in this case going only by posts
(that I may have not read all(errr sorry about that ))
(but some are long winded)

dang Saturday night I had lots of text and calls from guys and gals.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 05:34 PM   #35
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Yes, I seem long-winded because the English I learned was from Edward Gbbon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Gibbon [note the years!], Fowler's grammar [ note the date! http://www.bartleby.com/116/], and much else that seems strange today. However, I have managed to teach with some success at places that seem to hold some sort of fascination for Americans and the rest of the world. Maybe long-windedness works to impress some folks?

Let me recount a true story. We have in the US a very renowned Bureau of Plant Introductions, to which we owe an incalculable debt. Much of the soybean, citrus, dates, and almost every other thing you eat, including strawberries, were hunted down by plant explorers. These were poorly paid, poorly funded young and middle-aged botanists and technical staff sent off to difficult and dangerous places like China and Manchuria in the 1st decade of the 1900s, Tunisia, Central America and other places where the rule of law was non-existent. They took nothing along for protection except a this very impressive scroll of vellum parchment inscribed with old fashioned penmanship and hung with an impressive array of seals and medals, all of them purely imagined by the Bureau of Plant Industry along with all the titles given to the plant explorers. Needless to say, the language used was of the most obscure, pompous, longwinded archaic kind, filled with Latin and Greek phrases, decorated with golden borders and such. The whole ensemble was very impressive and was brought out whenever confronted with truculent chiefs or angry sheiks, to show the might of the American "monarch". In the Plant Science community, these objects were given the then-politically incorrect name of Dago Dazzlers! So, long-winded scrolls and declarations have had a significant role in the agricultural bounty we enjoy today and in America's massive agricultural economy. No small contribution, if you see it in terms of the world's political economy! Sometimes, in the long run, the pen is truly mightier than the sword. America could never have become a world power without these plant explorers.

If you want to read more about such things, you are welcome to go to the works of David Fairchild, the Popenoes, and Frank Meyer.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:08 PM   #36
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

I'm just going to have to wait for the cliffsnotes to come out on this one.

Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:37 PM   #37
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpeace2014 View Post
Maybe long-windedness works to impress some folks?

J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:14 PM   #38
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
I'm just going to have to wait for the cliffsnotes to come out on this one.

00I0I_lF0Nq6w66aS_600x450[1].jpg
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:15 PM   #39
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Interesting timing: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1029468
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:49 PM   #40
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbledog View Post
I think some profilers will study him for years after they find the bodies.
I think they'll put the body back where they found it.....

elg....
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:52 PM   #41
Guest042416
Account Disabled

lol
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:54 PM   #42
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Whose body, Elg, yours?
Old 04-08-2014, 08:57 PM   #43
Guest042416
Account Disabled

fuck and leave green fuck and leave
Old 04-08-2014, 08:58 PM   #44
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Im not going to spend 15 minutes tonight helping you out with your novel, just fuck and leave man much easier
Old 04-08-2014, 08:58 PM   #45
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
lol
I think there are some amazing bodies here waiting to be donated to science, examples of reverse peristalsis of the alimentary tract. Oh, there is a fantastic gene linkage too! I wonder what that could be? What a treasure trove of bioinformatics right here in our little backyard! Who would have thunk it! Cavalli-Sforza, do you hear?

Perhaps the great intellects who comment with lightning speed, including a learned medic, will figure all this out in double quick time. Meanwhile, keep the comments rolling; they are quite hilarious, and exceedingly edifying!! They earn the site eyeballs and hence ad $$ from the thingies on the sidelines!! Super!

I am learning at first hand what I had always taught: atavism, and so much else. We should organie biology and English field trips, together. Lots of Pretty Young Things, you know. Some of you could even score, because knuckle walkers have their indefinable charms.

Not Jurassic Park but something even more wondrous waiting to be discovered right here among the ECCIE membership! My word, and no digging required, either!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women