Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35950
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-02-2020, 12:07 PM   #361
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mods back2houston, just outted a changed handle post 357
Old 01-02-2020, 12:08 PM   #362
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby View Post
^^ proof is you serving a year long ban for outting

Next.

Bingo!
Old 01-02-2020, 12:09 PM   #363
MILF_77584
LovelyJordan

User ID: 288412
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
Whelp you see aint no one coming out saying I did that to them.. Never happened..

If I did out someone to le, definitely wouldn't be here..

There's things they'll let you come back from, but not that..

Someone lying to you, because you're new.. That's all its about
Girls are telling me what you do honey, it was probably old but they definitely talking about you babes! Just chill sweetie. I thought y’all were going shopping for an expensive bag, why are you on here all day?
Old 01-02-2020, 12:12 PM   #364
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Bingo!
Wrong!!
Old 01-02-2020, 12:15 PM   #365
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILF_77584 View Post
Girls are telling me what you do honey, it was probably old but they definitely talking about you babes! Just chill sweetie. I thought y’all were going shopping for an expensive bag, why are you on here all day?

Aint no one talking, but lying..

You're the only one eating this up besides wake up andhis multiple handles.. you see how no reputable members came out saying anything bad about me?

And trust me if I reported a girl to these agencies they would be on this thread right now, but it wouldn't even be a conversation because I would be banned permanently
Old 01-02-2020, 12:15 PM   #366
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby View Post
^^ proof is you serving a year long ban for outting

Next.
Get lost troll. You didn't even put in on this thread earlier when we were letting people know about ladies using fake pics or outdated pics on their accounts.

That's what this thread started out as then it took a hard left at the last stop sign.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:21 PM   #367
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post

LMAO...That didn't help CB much if anyone cares to read through that nonsense.

Post #15 is pretty telling though. It establishes that even the mods know she has a reputation for stirring shit with unsubstantiated claims.
What was the line? Oh yeah...
Keep in mind CB, you have posted several untrue statements in this thread. Make sure your email clears up everything. If it doesn't there will be consequences for you. Don't get mad. You can't pull what you are pulling in this thread and not expect there to be consequences
Old 01-02-2020, 12:22 PM   #368
MILF_77584
LovelyJordan

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Aint no one talking, but lying..

You're the only one eating this up besides wake up andhis multiple handles.. you see how no reputable members came out saying anything bad about me?

And trust me if I reported a girl to these agencies they would be on this thread right now, but it wouldn't even be a conversation because I would be banned permanently
Well I don’t do the bashing honey, that’s all you, I’m just saying what’s being told by multiple people. Not just the men, I wish the best for you, mother to mother, and hope you would stop entertaining the negativity and focus on the important things you have going on.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:27 PM   #369
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Wrong!!

Wow, I never thought I'd be posting a Captain Queeg pic on a SHMB but here we are.

I know exactly what he’d tell you, lies. He was no different from any other officer in the ward room, they were all disloyal. I tried to run the ship properly, by the book, but they fought me at every turn. The crew wanted to walk around with their shirt tails hanging out, that’s all right, let them. Take the tow line, defective equipment, no more, no less. But they encouraged the crew to go around scoffing at me, and spreading wild rumors about steaming in circles and then old yellow strain. I was to blame for Lt. Maryk’s incompetence and poor seamanship. Lt. Maryk was the perfect officer, but not Captain Queeg. Ah, but the strawberries, that’s, that’s where I had them, they laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, and with geometric logic, that a duplicate key to the ward room icebox did exist, and I’ve had produced that key if they hadn’t pulled the Caine out of action. I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officer. … Naturally, I can only cover these things from memory. If I left anything out, why, just ask me specific questions and I’ll be glad to answer them, one by one.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:28 PM   #370
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I stop reading!!

If I did this stuff to members, why keep it a secret to who it was done too?

Wouldn't that member want it to get out that I did these things, and they would be the 1st one lined up saying yeah cb you took my kids, or you sent the law to my house.. They using to say it, because its a damn lie, and you will believe anything..

People dont have a problem, speaking up if they've been wronged..

To me when I heard this lie, I took it as someone trying to take a jig on what happened to me.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:33 PM   #371
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Wow, I never thought I'd be posting a Captain Queeg pic on a SHMB but here we are.

I know exactly what he’d tell you, lies. He was no different from any other officer in the ward room, they were all disloyal. I tried to run the ship properly, by the book, but they fought me at every turn. The crew wanted to walk around with their shirt tails hanging out, that’s all right, let them. Take the tow line, defective equipment, no more, no less. But they encouraged the crew to go around scoffing at me, and spreading wild rumors about steaming in circles and then old yellow strain. I was to blame for Lt. Maryk’s incompetence and poor seamanship. Lt. Maryk was the perfect officer, but not Captain Queeg. Ah, but the strawberries, that’s, that’s where I had them, they laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, and with geometric logic, that a duplicate key to the ward room icebox did exist, and I’ve had produced that key if they hadn’t pulled the Caine out of action. I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officer. … Naturally, I can only cover these things from memory. If I left anything out, why, just ask me specific questions and I’ll be glad to answer them, one by one.

Im not reading known of this...

We at the lowest of the barrel with yall..

What other tactics do yall have..

Its not even amusing anymore..

Yall took my situation and switched it around as I was the one that did this.. (Me being out to cps)

Im not mad, but see how low yall go
Old 01-02-2020, 12:40 PM   #372
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
LMAO...That didn't help CB much if anyone cares to read through that nonsense.

Post #15 is pretty telling though. It establishes that even the mods know she has a reputation for stirring shit with unsubstantiated claims.
What was the line? Oh yeah...
Keep in mind CB, you have posted several untrue statements in this thread. Make sure your email clears up everything. If it doesn't there will be consequences for you. Don't get mad. You can't pull what you are pulling in this thread and not expect there to be consequences

Trying to get milf not to read it, because that's where you're mod got caught up in girls drama..

The thread went in my favor..

Also your red quote..

The girls not here anymore, nor did I get banned.. Youre only playing for one ear listening.. Milf she'll believe what you lie about..

just look at the members response, she didnt read thread or she would know yall are lying
Old 01-02-2020, 12:43 PM   #373
MILF_77584
LovelyJordan

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I stop reading!!

If I did this stuff to members, why keep it a secret to who it was done too?

Wouldn't that member want it to get out that I did these things, and they would be the 1st one lined up saying yeah cb you took my kids, or you sent the law to my house.. They using to say it, because its a damn lie, and you will believe anything..

People dont have a problem, speaking up if they've been wronged..

To me when I heard this lie, I took it as someone trying to take a jig on what happened to me.
I didn’t say I believed anything babes and personally don’t feel any need to read or look up things about you, just think you should stop entertaining the nonsense because if your saying someone is doing it to tigger you then I’m letting you know what’s happening and the best thing is to just stop. If you are taken care of then honestly why are you here getting on cases. Just enjoy you awesome life babes, I don’t know what happen and never judging anyone because I don’t play about my kids either so I understand what you saying. Just chill out. I don’t like that people are seeing two black girl arguing, just another judgment waiting to happen! Let’s show them differently and be all about positive energy!
Old 01-02-2020, 12:47 PM   #374
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
We're not allow to say old handles, you just outted someone.. He's no longer here or changed his name..

You should know better, but trying too hard.

The nub guy didn't even like me, he was into snow bunnies
He didnt say any old handles
Old 01-02-2020, 12:48 PM   #375
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
There are very foooking few women shine da great hasn't seen, da great has been procuring pus for 30 years, da great has seen pretty much all of the famous shine da great haters plus most women on da board in one form or foooking fashion. I will not wrangle with you ma'am. Da great has never seen you as I prefer ta pay for bad byotches! Tooodlez.(just FYI the mods have assured me you foooking haters will have your posting privilege revoked if you'll keep down this path) It will be like an eccie get out, you'll be able to read everything but without the ability to post, dm or receive dms. Isn't da track back open!
I dont know what made me laugh harder.. that catfish meme or this bs Shinepoo wrote.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women