Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35951
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2014, 12:32 PM   #16
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Just carry a pic of your avatar to the bank. That should get you a sub-prime interest rate on the entire amount.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:48 PM   #17
yewhew
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Besides the seller providing a source of second mortgages there are some financing sources who also do. I haven't worked with any personally but they can be found by googling second mortgages in dallas. I imaging though, especially given the limited amount of financial data that it would be expensive money. However you need an idea of how many dollars of payments you are truly comfortable making. You need that even before you see what you can get financed. It wasnt long ago a large number of folks got financing for properties they really couldnt afford to make payments on.
yewhew is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 03:52 PM   #18
Guest010719-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 10083
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
Just carry a pic of your avatar to the bank. That should get you a sub-prime interest rate on the entire amount.
I wish it was that easy EccieNewbie...lol!!
Guest010719-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 03:56 PM   #19
Guest010719-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 10083
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehke View Post
I feel ya, I really do. Even us guys do leave a bit of our hearts and souls in our homes.

I think it helped me that I really didn't invest emotionally in a home until I had bought a house. I hope that makes some sense?

Spend your time making sure your credit is as good as possible, and be aware that even credit inquiries have an affect on mortgage financing! Do your research on the entire process. I was very, very lucky that I got a personal recommendation for a real estate agent who was able to guide me to a good financing company who guided me though the entire process in a honest and forthright manner.

I can see where there's a lot of potential for making mistakes along the way.

Also, have you had the house inspected? Even if you have been living there, do this!

Saving is a good idea, the more down payment, the easier and better terms you can get on financing.

I'm sure there are others here who have even better advice!
I think I am going to go to the bank that he has his mortgage loan...letting them know that I have been leasing his property for over 2 years and would like to take over is mortgage loan??? I have only visited 1 broker so far..
Really thinking of doing the lease to own thing...I will have no problem getting a loan after I file my 2014 taxes
Guest010719-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 02:16 AM   #20
joefish5413
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

well i would love to help with your down payment your smoking hot
joefish5413 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:12 AM   #21
Luv4Fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Credit is still tight. Apply for a mortgage with your present bank. They already know you and are the most likely to make the loan. Second would be to go to his bank and explain the situation. Might help to have him with you. Mortgage brokers are good but don't have any skin in the game and the entire market is risk adverse right now. I only have experience with my credit union and they wouldn't loan a billionaire a dime if they couldn't prove everything twice.

On the renting with an option-to-purchase, just make sure everything is in writing and pay the $300 for a lawyer to proof it. Most of the people who get screwed on rent-to-buy plans don't have everything in writing. Lawyers are expensive but you pay it and move on. Getting screwed out of the house you want is a lot more expensive and long-term painful!
Luv4Fun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women