Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2013, 04:50 PM   #16
lostincypress
Valued Poster

Why they would rather not have guns in stores.........Dallas Walmart 2012....I don't have a problem with CHLs......I have one. Some people shouldn't.

The incident happened around 9:25 p.m. when Canady reached into his pocket to get his wallet while standing in line to buy milk at the cash register.

Schinto said next thing she knows, she heard a loud pop, saw smoke, then felt a burning sensation in her right foot. She said shell casings from the bullet had struck her foot. She said the debris from the bullet hitting the cement floor, then hit her daughter's ankle, causing it to bleed.
Canady, who Dallas police said has a Concealed Handgun License, accidentally pulled the trigger of his Springfield .40-caliber semi-automatic pistol. It was holstered inside his pants, a sergeant told News 8.

The mother told News 8 she also saw the debris strike a five-year-old boy in the face. Police say he and his family are not pressing charges. Schinto said she is pressing charges.

A CHL must intentionally display weapon in Texas to be charged.

PC §46.035. UNLAWFUL CARRYING OF HANDGUN BY LICENSE
HOLDER. (a) A license holder commits an offense if the license
holder carries a handgun on or about the license holder's person
under the authority of Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code,
and intentionally fails to conceal the handgun.

Things can go to hell in a hand basket rapidly if the store calls the police.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010...ted-gun-didnt/
lostincypress is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:05 PM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

.40 Springfield

"There are also a number of passive safeties that make accidental discharges a thing of the past. Both a grip safety and a trigger safety necessitate a firing grip on the pistol. Additionally, there is a drop safety that prevents discharges that would result from a significant impact as well as an out-of-battery safety that prevents firing unless the slide is completely in battery. I am not sure if a pistol even exists that is safer than the XD."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:10 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

any pistol is safe, its the idiot behind it that's dangerous
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:37 PM   #19
timpage
Account Disabled

I can see that you are still desperately insecure about your intellectual inferiority and need to beat back those fears by fantasizing about what you imagine is your superior breadth of knowledge about various topics. If you had read the linked article, and had the mental capacity to retain any of it, you would have seen that open carry was a topic of discussion in the article. Hence, my comments.

Regarding state law, I'm well aware that a privately owned business can request that CHL holders not carry on their property. Called a 30.06 sign in Texas. Believe it or not, it's another topic that I know more about than you do.....dumbass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Timmie the OP was about CCW carriers and you're going on about open carry. Open carry is legal in many states though many of the police don't take kindly to it. Back to the OP, if you are carrying concealed how do they know? If you're doing it right. How many molesters frequent Starbucks? Should they have to out themselves in some way since no one wants to be around them? The whole point (that Timmie missed) is that as a private business Starbucks has a right to post a sign that says don't carry in this building but depending on the state it may or may not have any legal force. Starbucks has not done that. He has not said that you CAN'T carry, he just prefers that you don't. Okay, I've heard your plea and my rights are more important to me than your fears.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:41 PM   #20
timpage
Account Disabled

1911 platform in the hands of a properly trained shooter is the safest gun on the planet. And, unfortunately, there is no technology available that makes accidental discharges a thing of the past. But, I agree....Springfield is a fine weapons system and quite safe when handled properly. But, that's true of all weapons. People are stupid. They don't handle weapons safely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
.40 Springfield

"There are also a number of passive safeties that make accidental discharges a thing of the past. Both a grip safety and a trigger safety necessitate a firing grip on the pistol. Additionally, there is a drop safety that prevents discharges that would result from a significant impact as well as an out-of-battery safety that prevents firing unless the slide is completely in battery. I am not sure if a pistol even exists that is safer than the XD."
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:12 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Starbucks is a private company. If they don't want guns on their property, it's their prerogative. If you don't like the rule, go somewhere else. I don't see why this is a problem.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:46 PM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Starbucks is a private company. If they don't want guns on their property, it's their prerogative. If you don't like the rule, go somewhere else. I don't see why this is a problem.

Typical liberal response.It is every ones god given right to pack were ever they please.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:15 AM   #23
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

YO! TIMMEEEEE. In Missouri and Kansas that sign has to meet certain legal requirements or it is invalid. Obey the law boy!
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:33 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
....Springfield is a fine weapons system and quite safe when handled properly.
That was my point, ...

..... and has been in just about every thread in which CC is discussed.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:37 AM   #25
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
It is every ones god given right to pack were ever they please.
Go out to the local airport and try to get onto a commercial flight with a gun. I'm sure the TSA officials will be very sympathetic to your God-given rights.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:38 AM   #26
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
YO! TIMMEEEEE. In Missouri and Kansas that sign has to meet certain legal requirements or it is invalid. Obey the law boy!
Same rule applies in Texas.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:46 AM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The sign read: "We appreciate your business, but please leave your gun and ski mask in your car." Midway, TX.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:57 AM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Go out to the local airport and try to get onto a commercial flight with a gun. I'm sure the TSA officials will be very sympathetic to your God-given rights.

Don't go off the deep end read the comment who it was addressed to take with grain of salt.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:59 AM   #29
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Don't go off the deep end read the comment who it was addressed to take with grain of salt.
I apologize if I misread the intent of your comment. It's early in the morning.
After re-reading your comment, it probably should have been directed at certain others.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:57 AM   #30
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
.. and if one doesn't leave after being instructed to leave .. it's trespassing.
Where Iam from the charge would be " Remaining On Premises After Being Forbidden" Trespassing pertains to private property or areas of restriction that are posted, in Louisiana anyway.
acp5762 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women