Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-06-2013, 01:19 PM   #16
mwsatx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
I've learned to respect myself and to not down myself because someone else doesn't like me...I've learned to love every inch of my body.
Bravo young lady! Love and respect yourself and you'll find happiness.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:45 PM   #17
foxyred73
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 80229
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hope you dont take this wrong ....it will only make you better in your business. Your business is base on you being pagnent not you being hot is sexy after having baby .

Just keep on the hard working hard and life will pay you back with new sexy body.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:00 PM   #18
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree that changes to how you conduct your business are a personal choice, but don't concern everyone, just the people that wish to see you.... So they will be looking at your ADs, showcases, and websites. Sometimes they will comment on your previous activities but all it takes it a gentle redirect to show what you offer at this point in time..... And its better to know they are interested and turn it into a positive active conversation than putting a blanket statement out there for every to see and risk losing the contact with those potential new friends.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:09 PM   #19
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

Sigh. Nevermind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Lovelace View Post
Ok... I haven't responded here because I think you are a sweet girl and I know it is difficult for you to feel as though you are being judged. Let me state for the record this isn't an attack... just a logical response to the content in this thread.

You stated that some clients have acted as if your price is too high and jump on the assumption that your pregnancy is cause for them to feel as if you aren't "good enough" to warrant it. But you had a "name your price" special for the last week or two... I can't help but wonder what kind of clients you thought that sort of promotion would attract? I saw it and was scared for you... and cringed wondering what you were waking up to in your inbox. From your recent posts and the fact that the special is now over suddenly I can't help but imagine that the experience was not a pleasant one.

However... that doesn't mean the entire hobby world is ganging up on you or talking about how loose your pussy may or may not be. It doesn't mean you are undervalued as a provider or that the men have devoted all their efforts and energy to talking shit about you in the locker room. It means that you are... as stated... a business owner and frankly... you chose to run a terrible promotion. You attracted some sleazy pricks that have your head spinning and your self worth in question. Business owners make mistakes. Then... they learn from them.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #20
AmberTheeDoll
Account Disabled

User ID: 178154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
If you think I'm not worth my regular rates then you're not the kind of clients I wish to see anyways. I enjoy clients who enjoy me.

Hugs and Kisses to All,

Malaya

Well said Malaya, there will always be that somebody who wants to bargain ....
Old 03-06-2013, 02:44 PM   #21
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO Karla View Post
It's your business...run it however you want
This is the voice of wisdom.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:53 PM   #22
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

Malaya:

I think you are such an intelligent lady with a huge, beautiful heart. I know this having spent several hours conversing with you intellectually over the phone. I rarely post in this stupid co-Ed section as I don't really see what benefit it has since there are so many rude individuals who choose not to take a long hard look in the mirror and judge you. I think you are very beautiful. I also think that from a marketing standpoint, your name your price special was actually creative and very similar to those fun insurance commercials. Now, I think since you are an intelligent, attractive lady with a good heart, you should place price and time parameters (e.g. rate between $200--$400 between the session length of 45 min to 2 hours). By this, you'd guarantee a minimum $200 donation.

Chin up! I rarely post in co-Ed, but I do like you a great deal Malaya!!! No one picks on my baby sister. Period! (please excuse any spelling errors - typing this on my iPhone while multi-tasking).

Respectfully,

VLB
Old 03-06-2013, 04:41 PM   #23
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Latina Barbie View Post
Malaya:

I think you are such an intelligent lady with a huge, beautiful heart. I know this having spent several hours conversing with you intellectually over the phone. I rarely post in this stupid co-Ed section as I don't really see what benefit it has since there are so many rude individuals who choose not to take a long hard look in the mirror and judge you. I think you are very beautiful. I also think that from a marketing standpoint, your name your price special was actually creative and very similar to those fun insurance commercials. Now, I think since you are an intelligent, attractive lady with a good heart, you should place price and time parameters (e.g. rate between $200--$400 between the session length of 45 min to 2 hours). By this, you'd guarantee a minimum $200 donation.

Chin up! I rarely post in co-Ed, but I do like you a great deal Malaya!!! No one picks on my baby sister. Period! (please excuse any spelling errors - typing this on my iPhone while multi-tasking).

Respectfully,

VLB
Beautiful Barbie!!

I couldn't have said it better myself!! Malaya you have a great heart... and an adventuresome spirit...

Sometimes, the hardest thing in life... is identifying and isolating... those things in our lives... that just aren't working... for us anymore... and THEN taking it to the next level... and implementing a strategy... to not only improve your life... but also who you are as a person...

Over the last few weeks... I have seen... so many POSITIVE posts from you... You are working out... eating right...and now... you are taking a HARD LOOK... at what is not working for you professionally!! Kuddos to you Sweetheart!!

Keep up the GREAT work!! You have my support and my admiration!!

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere
Old 03-06-2013, 04:51 PM   #24
Hollywood101
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 141317
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This not an attack, I repeat, this is not an attack.......lol!

Sweetheart you do not have to explain yourself to this community of ours of why or what you are doing with YOUR business. I say cut the things you want gone out of your ads and menu and leave it at that. State your pricing as you want it in your ad and menu and leave it at that, no explanations needed. The guys will either pm or not, their choice. You can explain in a pm to your repeat offenders that you will offer them the "grandfathered" 30 min sessions. You have a large following of hobbyists who know your skills and your reviews speak for themselves. You are an absolute doll and anyone worth their salt knows this. I understand where Ginger was coming from with her comment and I don't think it was intended as an attack, just an insight as to what might have gone wrong. And as she stated, it can be learned from. And as you know, when ya put stuff in a thread, it will be commented upon by anyone. You leave yourself open for the good, the bad, and the ugly. Do not take what some say too personally, just use it as constructive criticism and learn from it. I think, personally, cutting some of those things out is great. It is YOUR business to do as you see fit and not have to give an explanation as to why. If I decide to raise or lower my donation, I sure as hell won't be explaining it to anybody, it is what it is, take it or leave it. That may sound rude but it's not the intent. I'm just stating that how I run MY business or my reasoning for raising/lowering/changing anything is none of anyone else's "business." Something's are meant to remain private and ones personal choices to run something as they see fit is something I don't feel needs to be explained.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:54 PM   #25
Hollywood101
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 141317
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Beautiful Barbie!!

I couldn't have said it better myself!! Malaya you have a great heart... and an adventuresome spirit...

Sometimes, the hardest thing in life... is identifying and isolating... those things in our lives... that just aren't working... for us anymore... and THEN taking it to the next level... and implementing a strategy... to not only improve your life... but also who you are as a person...

Over the last few weeks... I have seen... so many POSITIVE posts from you... You are working out... eating right...and now... you are taking a HARD LOOK... at what is not working for you professionally!! Kuddos to you Sweetheart!!

Keep up the GREAT work!! You have my support and my admiration!!

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Latina Barbie View Post
Malaya:

Respectfully,

VLB

Well said ladies!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:21 PM   #26
Guest061918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

If no one likes what you say you tell them this:
Gatorade me biatches!!!!!!!

I know you personally and as VLB and Slave and Hollywood have chimed in you are a great person screw what others have to say. Just keep on doing what you need to do.

Deleting handle in two days.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #27
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys are so awesome!! Thank you for the great advice and support!!
Old 03-06-2013, 06:04 PM   #28
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Just a thought...if you think folks are misjudging your current 'visual' based on events rather than reality, perhaps posting a few 'current' photos would be helpful.

Take care out there.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:41 PM   #29
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood101 View Post
This not an attack, I repeat, this is not an attack.......lol!

Sumpthin, sumpthin, sumthin...

That certainly sounded like an attack to me...but then again, I'm just a casual observer...

(*chuckles*
...damn Holly... dat azz!)

Malaya, it's your business and I thinck it should remain your business.
Close this thread and just do your thing.

...just a suggestion.

Old 03-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #30
Guest120113
Account Disabled

User ID: 161355
My ECCIE Reviews

Hollywood... thanks.

VLB... as much as I want to defend my position and your perception of it I think it best to take the high road. I have a great deal of respect for your stature and tenure in this community and I am mature enough to percieve the ideal that I do not have to agree with you in order to uphold that respect.

Malaya... while I regret saying a word here and knew it was a bad idea... I though perhaps a viewpoint that someone else shared could be insightful.

With all things in our own lives we have the choice of how we react and what we take from the situation. I will find a way to positively apply the feedback I received and hope positive things come to all who have participated here as well.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women