Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35943
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2012, 09:22 PM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
OMFG! It's a sign of the end! Hide the women and children! DISASTER IS COMING!

I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING BIGTURD JUST POSTED!

BigTurd, I didn't think you had it in you, but you are exactly right. This was never Romney's race to win, it was only Obama's to lose. And he has done all he can to lose it, but I don't think he's done enough. I think Obama will win, but if he doesn't, you have hit the nail on the head.

And astonishingly, you are the FIRST liberal on here who has acknowledged that Obama has had some bad moments. That amazes me. As hard as it is for me to say this, and as hard is it may be for you to hear it, I actually respect you for that.

Thanks, BigTurdie!

You're living proof! Once a StupidOldLoser, always a StupidOldLoser!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:47 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

LOL! Even when I agree with him, he's an asshole about it. This is what makes this entertaining. I repeat what he says, agree with him, and he calls me a "loser". Doesn't that mean he's calling himself a loser? If that's the case, I agree with him again!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
LOL! Even when I agree with him, he's an asshole about it. This is what makes this entertaining. I repeat what he says, agree with him, and he calls me a "loser". Doesn't that mean he's calling himself a loser? If that's the case, I agree with him again!

Even a blind hog finds an acorn occasionally.All that proves is that StupidOldLoser finally found him an acorn!

You heard it here first!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:01 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

No matter what happens, I'm not getting close to your nuts, BugTurd. Ask WPF, he seems to be into that sort of thing.

I'll just simply agree you're a loser. Thank you very much.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:21 PM   #20
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Might become the new mascot for the RNC..
That occurred to me too. He does look a little like an elephant.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:31 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Back pedaling old fart. Pathetic.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:47 PM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I second the agreement with COG. Obama lost this election. He lost it because he couldn't get above 50%, he lost because he was playing the electoral vote game, and he lost because in his arrogance he didn't take (did he believe his own commercials?) Romney seriously.

Local radio host read an email from a listener today about Christie. This listener said that because Christie thought Obama did one thing right and Christie supported Obama on that one thing then that made Christie an Obamaton. This listener pointed out that the host and said that Obama was right on a couple of things so he too was an Obamaton......

Someone pointed out that Romney had said that Obama was right on a couple of things so if you vote for Romney then you are an Obamaton. So get out there you Obamatons and support your master by voting for Romney!
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:19 AM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Obama lost because of four years of failures NOT one debate.

But don't expect the Obamazombies to admit it.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:40 AM   #24
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Going back to Christie, I don't know why both sides throw anyone who cooperates across the aisle under the bus. If more politicians were like Governor Christie, who's able to put politics aside and put his state's interests above anything else, America would not be on the verge of becoming a failed state. But let's keep the country divided and you'll see how America, the once great world power becomes another failed experiment by the political class.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:54 AM   #25
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

TeamObama has done everything it could to divide America. It was their campaign strstegy, unroll they came up with big bird, binders and bayonnets.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:12 AM   #26
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
Going back to Christie, I don't know why both sides throw anyone who cooperates across the aisle under the bus. If more politicians were like Governor Christie, who's able to put politics aside and put his state's interests above anything else, America would not be on the verge of becoming a failed state. But let's keep the country divided and you'll see how America, the once great world power becomes another failed experiment by the political class.
Here is why. This election is so close that it could come down to a few thousand votes among millions cast. The electorate has evolved in their voting patterns the same way they have evolved in life, that being, they live from one news cycle to the next.

The Main Stream Media will portray Gov Christie's cooperation as an endorsment of the President, even though he probably disagrees with the President on just about every political issue. The Electorate will buy it, and the news cycle for the next week, (election week), will be, "How can the President be so bad if even Gov Christie supports Hi".

And then we will be stuck with a extremely incompetent man in the White House for four more years.

Elections matter. The people will recover from the Hurricane. But can the Country afford four more years of President Obama? No.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:07 AM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
TeamObama has done everything it could to divide America. It was their campaign strstegy, unroll they came up with big bird, binders and bayonnets.

Jan '08 our main objective is to make Obama a one term president..Sound familiar?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:09 AM   #28
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

John Kerry [debate prep], the Clintons, Repub election fraud.......

nobody will blame Bath House Barry because he's negro and the messiah......I go back and forth in my mind about whether he will run again in 2016.....part of me says he's lazy and shiftless and just happy to choom it up in Hawaii....the other part of me says he won't like the negative legacy forming over the next couple years and still believes he's a messiah.....I lean toward lazy. he'll resort to lying about his legacy.....he's gonna say some crazy shit when he leaves office, maybe even in the lame duck period.....
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:11 AM   #29
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Jan '08 our main objective is to make Obama a one term president..Sound familiar?

Sure. We wanted to stop the destruction of America....can't let the bleeding go on beyond 4 years.....
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:20 AM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Same in '08 as now you don't know shit...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women