Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2012, 12:17 PM   #16
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Mesquite???
I assume you chose it for personal reasons, not business reasons.

I don't know New Orleans, but I just took a look at a map and think this analogy may speak to you: You've done the equivalent of a touring provider wanting to visit New Orleans, but choosing to stay in Braithwaite, rather than someplace between New Orleans and Metairie.

I'd recommend relocating. Mesquite is too far east for most people.

You're an hour away for Fort Worth guys to get to you, and 40 minutes away from DFW so you're missing those markets (Fort Worth, plus the large towns between Dallas and Fort Worth such as Arlington and Irving).

You're also very far south of the high-income cities of Plano and Frisco, and at lease 25 minutes away from the wealthiest neighborhoods in Dallas (Highland Park, University Park, Preston Hollow).

I have heard from other touring providers that Downtown/Uptown is good and also the Galleria area which is in the northwest section of Dallas .

~~ just a little extra advice~~ why not put the cities and dates in your signature block? I see you have two separate links to your P411 account there. You could replace one with tour info.

(Look at the post right below your first post in this thread: CleopatraVIP has done a beautiful job of advertising her tour cities and dates in her signature block.)
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:16 PM   #17
workoutjunkie
Account Disabled

or get one of those puch cards....after 6 visits the 7th is free.
workoutjunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:18 PM   #18
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Ohhhh I thought of that. Is there really a market for it?
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:27 PM   #19
ferg576
Valued Poster

There's always a market for free ones!
ferg576 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:14 PM   #20
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

If I could get my employees to think like you...I'd be set for life. Bravo, Honey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post

Mesquite???

I don't know New Orleans, but I just took a look at a map and think this analogy may speak to you: You've done the equivalent of a touring provider wanting to visit New Orleans, but choosing to stay in Braithwaite, rather than someplace between New Orleans and Metairie.

You're an hour away for Fort Worth guys to get to you, and 40 minutes away from DFW so you're missing those markets (Fort Worth, plus the large towns between Dallas and Fort Worth such as Arlington and Irving).

You're also very far south of the high-income cities of Plano and Frisco, and at lease 25 minutes away from the wealthiest neighborhoods in Dallas (Highland Park, University Park, Preston Hollow).

I have heard from other touring providers that Downtown/Uptown is good and also the Galleria area which is in the northwest section of Dallas .

~~ just a little extra advice~~ why not put the cities and dates in your signature block? I see you have two separate links to your P411 account there. You could replace one with tour info.

(Look at the post right below your first post in this thread: CleopatraVIP has done a beautiful job of advertising her tour cities and dates in her signature block.)
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:43 PM   #21
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Sex 6 times? Isn't that called marriage? And it's NEVER really free, is it?
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:32 PM   #22
Texas_Seeker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I agree with Honeyrose. Being located in Mesquite cuts you out of a HUGE portion of the DFW market. There are a large number of hobbyists in the Fort Worth/Mid-Cities area that just won't travel 25-40 miles to see a provider. You have to realize how big the DFW Metroplex is. I live next to the airport, which straddles Dallas and Tarrant Counties, and it's still 37 miles for me to drive to you.

That said, I see in your reviews that you only offer CBJ. Some guys might be fine with that but I'm not. Even if you were my next door neighbor, that by itself is enough for me not to visit you.
Texas_Seeker is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:00 PM   #23
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
Sex 6 times? Isn't that called marriage? And it's NEVER really free, is it?
It won't be 6 times until you've been married 20 years.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:35 AM   #24
Spikebaby
Monkey Lover

User ID: 1575
My ECCIE Reviews

Just one of the reasons Honey Rose is the quintessential courtesan......She has it figured out AND...is sexy as hell!!

Spikebaby
The Original Jenna of Dallas
Spikebaby is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:48 AM   #25
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say What View Post
If I could get my employees to think like you...I'd be set for life. Bravo, Honey!
Aw, so sweet! Thank you! Herb Kelleher said "You can always train people for skills, but you can't train them for attitude." By the same token, you can't train people to think logically. Maybe you can test for that in the employee interview? LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Seeker View Post
I agree with Honeyrose.
Nice! The three little words a woman loves to hear are "You are right"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikebaby View Post
Just one of the reasons Honey Rose is the quintessential courtesan......She has it figured out AND...is sexy as hell!!
Spikebaby
The Original Jenna of Dallas

I'd better stop reading the boards now. My head has to be able to fit through the door this afternoon.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:23 AM   #26
Nakia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 76396
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol! Could've kept that on to yourself buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviewinwood View Post
You're not my type.
Nakia is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #27
Nakia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 76396
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks! You are awesome!

Quote:
Mesquite???

Nakia is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:57 AM   #28
OFF
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
For the Dallas market, HR is absolutely correct. FYI, the Galleria area is just north of 635 on the North Dallas Toll Road.
OFF is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #29
SW Hunter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Just curious, do you ladies book hotels for the week or just as you need it?
SW Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 06:43 PM   #30
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

When I decide to travel, I always plan ahead. Research the locations, start advertising 1 week before and I can guarantee a few days before my trip, I will have all the potential clients screened and all the appointments I need. And so far...I have not yet had a cancellations. I have made 4 trips to Houston and Austin now (between 2 - 3 days trip) and it's always successfull. I even have time to play tennis in the evening when I'm on my trips. :-) Love to get away sometimes. :-)
samantha thom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women