Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60570
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48534
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42101
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2012, 12:18 PM   #16
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
Regardless of how badly they guy handled the calls/texts, the OP is way out of whack with the reality of the events.

Let's see he calls the op and asks questions that SHOULD NOT have been asked. Then he starts blowing up her phone. Then he gets someone else's phone to make even more calla to her. And the OP is the one that is "out of whack with the reality if the situation" Wow just brilliant .
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:45 PM   #17
Guest032213
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default HUMMMM WOW!

WELL this is what id say lmao!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasquest View Post
Let's see he calls the op and asks questions that SHOULD NOT have been asked. Then he starts blowing up her phone. Then he gets someone else's phone to make even more calla to her. And the OP is the one that is "out of whack with the reality if the situation" Wow just brilliant .
Guest032213 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #18
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasquest View Post
Yeah, absolutely.

BAD CLIENT ON THE LOOSE is way out of whack for this situation. He does not at all appear to be a threat. Now he may not be someone people want to see, and I wouldn't blame them, but "ON THE LOOSE" like he's out there robbing or hurting people. Yeah... it is way overblown.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #19
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
Yeah, absolutely.

BAD CLIENT ON THE LOOSE is way out of whack for this situation. He does not at all appear to be a threat. Now he may not be someone people want to see, and I wouldn't blame them, but "ON THE LOOSE" like he's out there robbing or hurting people. Yeah... it is way overblown.

All he had to do was WALK AWAY when she hung up on him..But he let the little head do the thinking..If he had walked away and dialed someone elses number..Maybe just maybe he would not have been Blasted here..But was his choice to Blow up her phone and put her even more on the Defensive...Then to Threaten her with a Bad ECCIE Review...Geeez what did he think would happen ??? Yea I would say he was "ON THE LOOSE" also..at least his common sense was..
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #20
tyrion23
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

JD - If you had started out your response with "I had been drinking heavily" then everything else you typed would have made sense. I've done stupid crap like this while I've been drunk, which I'm sure many people reading this can relate too. But to have exhibited this type of behavior sober and then defend it is kinda disturbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndingus View Post
Some providers will sometimes give me a broad since of whats included and some just say I dont talk about that stuff over the phone...
No provider I know would talk details over the phone of someone they've never seen and haven't had a chance to check references.

Quote:
BUT THIS ONE!!! She stated that I was LE and hung up the phone on me. I sent her couple of txt's stating I was not LE and called her maybe 4 times at most on my cellphone. But she was not taking my call. My little head between my legs was completely in charge and my little head wanted to see her thus wanted to try to do some damage control. So I used my friends cell phone to call her.
This goes back to my drunk comments. I've done stupid crap like text and call people excessively but only after I reached the bottom of a Captain Morgan bottle and only if there was a past relationship there (the term is drunk dialing/drunk texting). This behavior is what caused her to red flag the situation.

Quote:
If she would of just said something along the lines of: "look, I dont feel comfortable seeing you, please dont call me anymore" I would of totally respected her request. Maybe would of felt bummed, but of respected her request none the less.
The fact that you didn't come to this conclusion after being hung up on, having your texts ignored, and having your excessive calls ignored is just..odd.

Quote:
I totally understand that providers have a right to refuse service for any reason. But when you take it a step further and threaten said client when they're trying reason things out. Client has the right to report you and hold you accountable.
I think your bad judgement and actions freaked her out and like anyone who gets majorly freaked... she warned others.. In this hobby people can find themselves in precarious situations so it's common to notify others if someone gives you a bad vibe.
tyrion23 is online now   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #21
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Originally Posted by johndingus
I totally understand that providers have a right to refuse service for any reason. But when you take it a step further and threaten said client when they're trying reason things out. Client has the right to report you and hold you accountable

"....trying to reason things out?" Hehehe!! You call 'thinking with your little head' REASONABLE? It's funny!
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #22
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Too bad there is not an app to lock out the phone if one will not be able to think and communicate when the blood flows from the big head to the little one.
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:12 PM   #23
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Man View Post
Too bad there is not an app to lock out the phone if one will not be able to think and communicate when the blood flows from the big head to the little one.
I think they're working on a smartphone interlock. You blow into it and it measures sperm count. Too high and you can't call, text, or email. It's still in the experimental stage, however. The sensitivity isn't what it should be so they're only using female CIMNQNS providers and gay men as test subjects.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women