Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162737
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36177
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #16
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

MD77 started a thread that is not in compliance with Forum Guidelines. It has been edited.

Most of the following posts are hijacks.

Unless you can make a legitmate post that is directly related to the original post, leave it alone.

This is not a thread to be dedicated to STDs in general.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:19 PM   #17
jrewing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

good news for you all, i heard somewhere after you get herpes it becomes dormant after 10 years, so you might be lucky and only have 10 years of outbreaks, JR
jrewing is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:30 AM   #18
brickmonster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Please show your research that supports your claim that 70% has ANY STD, not just herpes. Infections of ALL STDs combined come no where near 70%. I would love to see the research so I can better eduicate myself . I found an another intersting link http://www.herpes.com/hsv1-2.html
Did you not read the link I posted ? It say 50-70 % of women over 40 have genital herpes due to HSV-2 , this does even include other forms of herpes . So if you include all forms the number is much higher ..
Here is the link again : http://commonhealth.wbur.org/2011/04...genital-herpes
I am not here to argue the numbers and I am not sure why you are ... I think you miss the point . Its very simple , the more times you have unprotected sex the more likely you will be exposed . This is why older people are much more likely to have some form of herpes .
brickmonster is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:50 AM   #19
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Your orginal quote:
I read that by age 40 about 70% of the population has some form of herpes .

The article you site dnes NOT say that at all. Before you throw commets like that out, you need to be more carefull with the actual quote. Nothing in your article supports your claims. Your point of using a comdom is well said. Just be more carefull about your claims

DR. LEONE: So if you look at some population-based data in the United States and look at unmarried adults, meaning folks between the ages of 45 and 50, for women, we know the prevalence rate for genital herpes due to HSV-2 is between 50 and 70 percent. So we’re looking at close to the majority or the majority of folks in that age group who are single having genital herpes. So…

FLATOW: Let me go over that number again because you’re saying that – it’s hard to believe – you’re saying that for women between the age of 40 and 50…

Dr. LEONE: Right.

FLATOW: … unmarried women?

Dr. LEONE: Yes, unmarried women.

FLATOW: You’re saying that between 50 and 75 percent of them have herpes type 2?

Dr. LEONE: That’s exactly right. Yeah.

Also about gentel herpies:
-More than 80% of people with herpes are undiagnosed.
-Overall prevalence by the time people reach their forties is 26%.
-In the general population, one-fifth of women and 11.5% of men are infected.

Sorry about the hijack. No more to say
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women