Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42507
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2010, 02:49 PM   #16
Mossman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I hope my curiousity about the Blue Lady has not caused additional stress. I assure you it is innocent and not a desire to reveal anything of a private nature. In fact, reading your different postings, I believe we have met in a past incarnation, if you will. I don't want to know! Secrets I know how to keep! I can only regret the circumstances that bring you to this time and place. I can see that the Blue Lady will do well and, well, she should. May the days ahead be more of what you wish and less of what you dread! Good Luck!!
Mossman is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 03:18 PM   #17
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Hey Blue Lady, thanks for the compliment. And my post was not blaming you for anything, like your desire for discretion, just meant to point out the reality. You see, we hobbyists are a lazy sort. Why would we pm a girl who has not given us a reason to? We have all these others putting up pics, descriptions, and reviews, so they are making it easier for us. It's as simple as that. No one is 'punishing' anyone. The ads and reviews are what make us get off our duff to PM an "unknown" girl, not just a new name and phone number. I'm sure after a few reviews by those references you mentioned your rep will be restored under the new handle.

Now, since this thread is about "outing", let me reiterate that it is not cool to out a lady by prior handle. Hey, one time I read a review where the guy mentioned the lady's real name, and I quickly PM'd him and the moderators to fix that. Let's be careful out there.
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:04 PM   #18
Transplanted2tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Never in any instance other than a rip off "alert" or scam artist activity, should a lady's former name be outted. You may just put her life in danger. Think about that one for a while....
I recall a lovely lady I saw who had to change her handle because of a hobbyist-turned-stalker. Unfortunately, a client couldn't differentiate the fantasy she created for him, from the reality of the "relationship".

On the flip side,

Quote:
However, a lady coming onto this or any other board with:

- new, unknown handle
- no website
- no pics
- no description of herself
- no description of services
- no references (though she expects references of her clients)
- no reviews

...should expect the phone to be silent for a while...
Bottom line, if a provider is going to go to the trouble of changing her identity and starting over, there's probably a good reason. Either she's trying to hide a bad reputation, or it's related to safety and discretion. Solution #1: Do your homework on this, and other boards. Solution #2: Refer to solution #1. BTW I doubt most of us would ever intentionally out a provider, and vice versa. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the internet, a slip of the tongue (or finger, in this case) could have far-reaching implications.
Transplanted2tex is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:53 PM   #19
Lana Foxx
Account Disabled

User ID: 19637
Default myy last point

[quote=FootLong;217822]Hey Blue Lady, thanks for the compliment. And my post was not blaming you for anything, like your desire for discretion, just meant to point out the reality. You see, we hobbyists are a lazy sort. Why would we pm a girl who has not given us a reason to? We have all these others putting up pics, descriptions, and reviews, so they are making it easier for us. It's as simple as that. No one is 'punishing' anyone. The ads and reviews are what make us get off our duff to PM an "unknown" girl, not just a new name and phone number. I'm sure after a few reviews by those references you mentioned your rep will be restored under the new handle.quote]

And my point, sir, was that I accepted my decision and all of its ramifications (ie, silent phone and all) - that was the point of the posting. I don't like it, but it is a necessary result - for now. Time heals all wounds and I am already on the men, I mean mend.

See, here with the words I am showing you how fiesty and frisky I am. While it's not a big picture of the pot of gold between my rainbows, I hear that some of the male race find this attractive (a reason for further notice, maybe).

Again, I have plenty of reviews available but if you can't push buttons then you probably can't manage a session with me anyway. See, I require a little stamina. I don't mind doing all the work, but participation (the physical kind) is always encouraged by Blue. Nevertheless, make it to my door and I'll take over o' weak one. There is hope even for you, reluctant button pusher.
Lana Foxx is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:39 AM   #20
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
CassidyBlue notes above:
"..Never in any instance other than a rip off "alert" or scam artist activity, should a lady's former name be outted. You may just put her life in danger. Think about that one for a while...."
You have no earthly idea how much I appreciate those thoughts on behalf of many who have been "outed" to those around them; some made to feel threatened through emails, PMs and other electronic means which the all knowing ladies never delete; notes on their windshields and the cars of their hobbbiests; flowers with notes on their doors; and "promises" broken by folks allowing certain options others might have to provide for otherwise.

NOTE: Bibi Joy has things down pat folks!!...
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 05:07 PM   #21
BigBudha
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Lady View Post
Yeah, FL has a point. He also has a great dick....I know because I've seen it.

Actually, to get more information from me, all one has to do is shoot me a pm, call me, email me or text me. I am looking around to see any of my posts where I refused to give information and I just can't find it. I guess pm'ing someone is harder than making assumptions based on fallacious conjecture. I was trying to ask nicely for consideration, not trying to piss on your parade.

What I was pointing out was that this is scary...http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=34480. (Not trying to pick on CS, so sorry man - I've seen it alot and I don't think it's mean-spirited, just a mistake)

Additionally, if you want my references, I would be happy to refer you dennisrn and about 100 other guys (check out Doc Rob's comment in the ISO forum for a good deep tissue massage request). I didn't say that I wouldn't tell you who I am, but I don't want to shout it on this site at this time. But by all means, punish me justly for some bullshit completely beyond my control.

If you want reviews, I have 20+ I'd be happy to send it to you if you are really interested in a session. I believe I also offered piix. Hey Budda, you've been in my bed, too. But no, by all means, if it is offensive to you that a woman asks nicely to not OUT her hobby name after a change, then have at it guys. The world is your oyster....it is, in fact, all about YOU.

Do I hate that crap? No I actually LOVE my clients, love what I do and have never conducted myself except in kindness. I guess if you respect the providers then you'll do the right thing. If you have NO respect for them, I guess you'll just do what makes you happy regardless of who it hurts. That is the "crap" I hate...
Wasn't really referring to you, just a general comment.
BigBudha is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:12 PM   #22
sarasmelik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5518
My ECCIE Reviews

Be safe out there BLUE LADY!! I hope all things work out for you and that everyone else is careful on what they say or how they say it because it can get people in trouble.

Take care and LETS PLAY
sarasmelik is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:54 PM   #23
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb YES!

I totally concur!

Kelli Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassidyBlue View Post
Never in any instance other than a rip off
"alert" or scam artist activity, should a lady's former name be outted. You may just put her life in danger. Think about that one for a while....
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:19 PM   #24
BigBudha
Account Disabled

Disclaimer: Again, not aimed at anyone in particular. Just a general statement.

What I find rather amusing about this subject is how 2 months ago, after an attempted 'outing' of a San Antonio lady, nobody gave a shit. Where was this 'sisterhood' then?......Ooooooh that's right, she isn't well liked.

But now, all of a sudden, we need to raise awareness on this issue? What's next, have some flyers printed, a telethon? Well, I gave at the office and my yearly allotment of "give a shit" ran out a few days ago.....

BigBudha is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:41 PM   #25
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up WOW and Ouch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBudha View Post

What I find rather amusing about this subject is how 2 months ago, after an attempted 'outing' of a San Antonio lady, nobody gave a shit. Where was this 'sisterhood' then?......Ooooooh that's right, she isn't well liked.

But now, all of a sudden, we need to raise awareness on this issue? What's next, have some flyers printed, a telethon? Well, I gave at the office and my yearly allotment of "give a shit" ran out a few days ago.....

Budha! Can I rub your belly again?????? Very GOOD...actually...EXCELLENT POINT!

I totally agree with you on this particular thing!

It is true that another most highly credible lady with NOT ONE, (NOT ONE PEOPLE!) bad review or otherwise alert, etc was, in fact, outed and personal information was disclosed. I think this new thread, though, is a great asset to prove and show how providers "should" stick together on such a topic whether they like one another or not. Peoples personal tastes, likes, dislikes, should NOT have a bearing on whether one deserves to be outed or not because IMO, NO ONE not provider nor hobbyist deserves this unless they are a danger to others.

It is NOT fair that while one person gets treated with discretion, fairness and dignity- another is thrown out with no regard whatsoever even though they were just fighting for their rights as far as disrection and safety go. I believe it is a providers and a hobbyists right as far as both of these go and when a person steps over that boundary- they should and need to be held accountable and the action needs to be fixed immediately to protect that person that was violated. I think much of the responsiblity of this intricate part lies within a board that needs members in order to prosper and so the members should be able to trust in some type of measure that will ensure their privacy. Here providers are NOT allowed to post identifying info on even a stalker- so why is it that providers cannot get the same respect...??????? That is MY question. It goes BOTH ways if you ask me.

DID not mean to hijack the thread, if I did. I am still a firm believer that no one deserves to have personal information disclosed- period. I do beleive that handles, numbers, etc, should be disclosed only IF a danger is posed of some sort.

Kelli Ann Preston
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #26
gregtee
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Makes no difference what the provider does, "real" names/identities should never be made public. Stalking, note on windshields, flowers at the door, etc. etc. are simply inappropriate. Excess emails (I have been guilty of that) are not right but if they are not threatening, should not be taken as a threat. Provider are out there to give a service and gentlemen should respect the service and the ladies who provide such. If she tells you she is no longer interested, move on, as there are other very good ladies out there. I still can't believe that someone stalked a provider. Geeez.
gregtee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women