Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 12-25-2022, 06:20 PM   #16
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
The threat to our democracy are those who continue to believe the lies of the MAGA ZONE con man. Smugness? I'm just stating the facts. They stormed the capitol building and tried to interfere with our 250 year old democratic process. If you break into the capitol building and try to interfere with our electoral process, you have to understand that something very bad can happen to you. That's the real definition of Karma. It's not some mythical force. It's when you die as a direct result of your actions. This is not some moron vigilanti kid looking to murder people. This is a Capitol police officer defending the capitol. These people weren't tourists.

The MAGA zone is some weird alternate universe.
we are not a democracy, we are a constitutional republic. the word democracy is never mentioned in the constitution that I know of. you can correct me if im wrong
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 06:51 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
The threat to our democracy are those who continue to believe the lies of the MAGA ZONE con man. Smugness? I'm just stating the facts. They stormed the capitol building and tried to interfere with our 250 year old democratic process. If you break into the capitol building and try to interfere with our electoral process, you have to understand that something very bad can happen to you. That's the real definition of Karma. It's not some mythical force. It's when you die as a direct result of your actions. This is not some moron vigilanti kid looking to murder people. This is a Capitol police officer defending the capitol. These people weren't tourists.

The MAGA zone is some weird alternate universe.

if you say so

it was smug of you to start a post about someone who was killed with "LOL". Ashli Babbitt had the right to believe the media and big tech influenced the election in favor of Biden (they did) and you can believe Jan 6th was an "insurrection". just don't be so smug about someone being killed at a protest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
we are not a democracy, we are a constitutional republic. the word democracy is never mentioned in the constitution that I know of. you can correct me if im wrong

you are not wrong.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 10:46 PM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Having tight security protocol is the right thing to do at the Capitol building.
Then why did Pelosi and her staff who “coordinated closely” with the Sergeant at Arms Irving on security plans for the Joint Session of Congress on Jan. 6 not implement adequate security protocols?

Why did Pelosi leave the Capitol Police without backup on Jan. 6?

You know, that is the whole subject of the article in the first post of this thread which you admitted in your response you still have not read

Quote:
The officer did his job.
I did not realize murdering an innocent civilian with excessive force who did not provide a direct threat to the officer is "doing his job". Nope, that is murder, plain and simple.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 06:58 AM   #19
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Murder is the illegal killing of a person. That woman was not murdred. Her death is a known possible consequence of breaking into the capitol building. The standards of defense were tightened in response to an attack by radical leftist traitors many years ago. Those standards were then applied during an attack by radical cult 45 traitors.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 07:04 AM   #20
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
While your comment here is pedantic and largely irrelevant to this discussion, it doesn't have to be mentioned in the constitution. The fact is that our government functions as a representative democracy. We use a democratic process to elect the representatives of which our government is comprised.

Let's get back to the topic. A bunch of Cult 45 traitors stormed the capitol.
Old 12-26-2022, 09:38 AM   #21
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
While your comment here is pedantic and largely irrelevant to this discussion, it doesn't have to be mentioned in the constitution. The fact is that our government functions as a representative democracy. We use a democratic process to elect the representatives of which our government is comprised.

Let's get back to the topic. A bunch of Cult 45 traitors stormed the capitol.
It is quite relevant, u incorrectly stated it is a threat to our democracy. That is totally incorrect since we are not a democracy. U were wrong and I corrected your error. Just as you are wrong when you make assumptions based on your own thoughts without proof towards others
But you will continue to do so I assume

Carry on
Old 12-26-2022, 10:26 AM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Murder is the illegal killing of a person. That woman was not murdred.
You are wrong. It was murder. Once again, this cop was under no direct threat but still used excessive force against Ashley Babbitt. That is murder.

And again, if this happened in lets say the streets of Minneapolis and the races of the cop and Babbitt were reversed, we would have a national outcry, BLM rioting, looting and burning down buildings, etc. because of Babbitt's murder. But because Babbitt was a white Trump supporter, you celebrate her murder by this cowardly officer who used excessive force that was not justified.
Old 12-26-2022, 10:48 AM   #23
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is quite relevant, u incorrectly stated it is a threat to our democracy. That is totally incorrect since we are not a democracy. U were wrong and I corrected your error. Just as you are wrong when you make assumptions based on your own thoughts without proof towards others
But you will continue to do so I assume

Carry on
Once again you're being pedantic. You haven't corrected anything. If you want to be that pedantic, here: It's a threat to our democratic process.

But remember when you said that you don't care about what I type? You sure do respond to a lot of it. LOL
Old 12-26-2022, 10:52 AM   #24
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You are wrong. It was murder. Once again, this cop was under no direct threat but still used excessive force against Ashley Babbitt. That is murder.

And again, if this happened in lets say the streets of Minneapolis and the races of the cop and Babbitt were reversed, we would have a national outcry, BLM rioting, looting and burning down buildings, etc. because of Babbitt's murder. But because Babbitt was a white Trump supporter, you celebrate her murder by this cowardly officer who used excessive force that was not justified.
It's not up to you to determine if it's Murder or not. The people responsible for that decided that it wasn't.

I haven't celebrated her death. I've just said that it was a known possible outcome of her actions. The rest of your second paragraph is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

It's funny that you claim Nancy told them not to do their job, but then you're apparently critical of them for doing their job. You're the one who seems like you didn't want the Capitol Police to do their job. You wanted them to let the MAGA traitors take over the building and carry out their threats of violence without even putting up a fight.
Old 12-26-2022, 11:34 AM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's not up to you to determine if it's Murder or not. The people responsible for that decided that it wasn't.
No, it is up to a jury to decide that. They never had a chance because of a sham "internal investigation" which let the murdering bastard off the hook. Again if this happened in lets say the streets of Minneapolis and the races of the cop and Babbitt were reversed, we would have a national outcry, BLM rioting, looting and burning down buildings, etc. because of Babbitt's murder. And NO ONE would accept an internal investigation clearing him.

Quote:
I haven't celebrated her death. I've just said that it was a known possible outcome of her actions.
You have. You are smug and gleeful about it - and others here have noticed and commented on it as well

Quote:
It's funny that you claim Nancy told them not to do their job, but then you're apparently critical of them for doing their job.
Not just my claim - actual evidence proves that bitch Pelosi did not adequately staff or secure the Capitol on Jan 6. And murdering someone is NOT doing their job
Old 12-26-2022, 11:36 AM   #26
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Once again you're being pedantic. You haven't corrected anything. If you want to be that pedantic, here: It's a threat to our democratic process.

But remember when you said that you don't care about what I type? You sure do respond to a lot of it. LOL
I respond when u r wrong which happens more than you are right. You try to assume how people think. You once suggested that I did not make a grammatical error but it was a logical thinking error as if you would have any way of actually knowing. Stick to facts not your assumptions and maybe you will be taken seriously instead of

Someone who throws out assumptions hoping something will stick to the walls
Old 12-26-2022, 11:57 AM   #27
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
I respond when u r wrong which happens more than you are right. You try to assume how people think. You once suggested that I did not make a grammatical error but it was a logical thinking error as if you would have any way of actually knowing. Stick to facts not your assumptions and maybe you will be taken seriously instead of

I respond to you based on your words. There's NOTHING GRAMMATICALLY WRONG WITH SAYING "I could care less." It just means that you care, but by the context of everything else you said, it was clear that you meant to say that you didn't care. The exact opposite of what you said. A logical reasoning error. Solid logical reasoning ability would allow you to see that if you "could care less," you care. I don't throw out assumptions. I deal with your words. In the case of your comments about democracy, you were being extremely pedantic, which wasn't the first time.
Old 12-26-2022, 12:03 PM   #28
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
No, it is up to a jury to decide that. They never had a chance because of a sham "internal investigation" which let the murdering bastard off the hook. Again if this happened in lets say the streets of Minneapolis and the races of the cop and Babbitt were reversed, we would have a national outcry, BLM rioting, looting and burning down buildings, etc. because of Babbitt's murder. And NO ONE would accept an internal investigation clearing him.

You have. You are smug and gleeful about it - and others here have noticed and commented on it as well

Not just my claim - actual evidence proves that bitch Pelosi did not adequately staff or secure the Capitol on Jan 6. And murdering someone is NOT doing their job
You continue to talk about an irrelevant subject in your own thread. BLM has nothing to do with it.

The people responsible for deciding if it should go to court decided that it shouldn't. That's their responsibility, not yours. You're slandering a police officer. You don't back the blue?

Specifically what words of mine indicate that I celebrated her killing, as you claim? The opinion of someone who claims to be "in the MAGA zone" is certainly not evidence that I celebrated anything.
Old 12-26-2022, 02:18 PM   #29
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
You continue to talk about an irrelevant subject in your own thread. BLM has nothing to do with it.

The people responsible for deciding if it should go to court decided that it shouldn't. That's their responsibility, not yours. You're slandering a police officer. You don't back the blue?

Specifically what words of mine indicate that I celebrated her killing, as you claim? The opinion of someone who claims to be "in the MAGA zone" is certainly not evidence that I celebrated anything.
It's my thread, and my analogy with the BLM idiots burning, looting, rioting because of what occurred when a police officer arrested a criminal who resisted arrest is perfectly relevant to my thread. The Capitol police officer who murdered Ashley Babbitt was under no direct threat and acted with excessive force. You would be outraged if the races were reversed and some officer under no direct personal threat killed a BLM idiot who was looting and burning down a building

And that includes not accepting the results of any sham "internal investigation" . You know it, I know it, everyone here knows it.

As I mentioned, from your own words, you are smug and gleeful about Babbitt's death. Just read the thread. Others have pointed this out too.
Old 12-26-2022, 03:19 PM   #30
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:

Sounds like maga thinking. Especially about being wrong. tRump was completely responsible for Jan 6th, but maga minds want to try to blame everybody else for him being a treasonist traitor, fake election denying asshole.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women