Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42364
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2022, 12:31 AM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Right-leaning moderate
LOL, please. I guess Fetterman is not the only one lying
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 05:38 AM   #17
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

We've had this discussion before. Left of you doesn't mean left-leaning since you're far, far from the litmus test for moderate. I lean left on certain social issues, as it aligned with my upbringing and religion. On most items either middle or right.

You're not Bambino-level Q driven conspiracy nut, but you're far closer to him than you are to anything approaching a centrist. Which is why you don't and won't get it. You've so otherized anything that doesn't match your own mindset that you attack it as the enemy because you're not looking for a dialog. You're looking for a foil to belittle and beat on, from the left.

Who exactly are you trying to change the mind of here? You're not. You're trying to "pwn libs" in a small pond because you're crowded out in the national forum.

You can't tie all Democrats or liberals to the Green New Deal. Hasn't stopped you from trying.

Fetterman isn't as much of a lefty as he you pretend he is. Oz isn't a champion of Republican values, he's a legitimate carpetbagging RINO. They're two very shitty candidates and I'm being honest about it rather than falling into the absurdist parody you folks have to promote to rationalize Oz as a good choice. You can't tell me what he's for with any conviction. You can only villanize and belittle Fetterman and focus on stoking fear.

Fetterman isn't the enemy. Not all Democrats are the enemy, or evil. They don't all hate America. They're not all fascists. They're not all coming to take your freedoms away.

Stop focusing on where we disagree so heavily that you won't ever see where we do agree.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 11:18 AM   #18
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
We've had this discussion before. Left of you doesn't mean left-leaning since you're far, far from the litmus test for moderate. I lean left on certain social issues, as it aligned with my upbringing and religion. On most items either middle or right.

You're not Bambino-level Q driven conspiracy nut, but you're far closer to him than you are to anything approaching a centrist. Which is why you don't and won't get it. You've so otherized anything that doesn't match your own mindset that you attack it as the enemy because you're not looking for a dialog. You're looking for a foil to belittle and beat on, from the left.

Who exactly are you trying to change the mind of here? You're not. You're trying to "pwn libs" in a small pond because you're crowded out in the national forum.

You can't tie all Democrats or liberals to the Green New Deal. Hasn't stopped you from trying.

Fetterman isn't as much of a lefty as he you pretend he is. Oz isn't a champion of Republican values, he's a legitimate carpetbagging RINO. They're two very shitty candidates and I'm being honest about it rather than falling into the absurdist parody you folks have to promote to rationalize Oz as a good choice. You can't tell me what he's for with any conviction. You can only villanize and belittle Fetterman and focus on stoking fear.

Fetterman isn't the enemy. Not all Democrats are the enemy, or evil. They don't all hate America. They're not all fascists. They're not all coming to take your freedoms away.

Stop focusing on where we disagree so heavily that you won't ever see where we do agree.

we dont agree at all , your just where the democrats want you to be. hating all who ever is running and their all the same .then youll fall into that age old lie , working people, the common man while they have become the antithesis of what they used to be. but somewhere in your head you still think might somehow be the same. thats how they win , worked for years, blur the candidates , bur whats happened the last 2 years to your life and what you expect from your leaders and stay in the fog. then you cant see whats really happening.

it dosesnt matter if all democrats arent enemies or bad people , they rubber stamp and support the policies that are bad and have hurt the working man and his family. again its not about the candidate its what they support and will do for six years and how it will affect you and your family .

if you dont think festerman isnt far far far left then you need a working compass.
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 11:27 AM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Nice rant - lacking in facts of course but it's on par for you and your shtick

I am here to inform and enlighten. Sharing current events and relevant news in the world of politics that impact all of us.

Fetterman is a fucking radical left disaster. The fact that you can't see that speaks volumes about you. And while I would have preferred a different, much more conservative candidate to Oz, the difference between Oz and Sloth Fetterman is vast.

This is how everyone here knows you are lying when you said you are a right-leaning moderate. Oz is exactly the type of Republican right-leaning moderates support. And in comparison to far far left Fetterman who is just plain dangerous for the country, Oz is the type of candidate a true right leaning moderate would be championing. The fact that you are not and instead are defending Sloth Fetterman shows you are lying
Old 09-09-2022, 11:52 AM   #20
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Sorry to introduce facts into this disingenuous Cult 45 fantasy, but Braddock went 5 years without a single homicide during mayor John's tenure. Any reasonable person who knows the recent history of Braddock would consider that to be a success.

Dr. Oz is a nut job.

"For centuries, we have used astrological signs to examine our personality and how we interact with those around us," Oz said. "However, these signs may reveal a great deal about our health as well."

"You may think magic is make-believe, but this little bean has scientists saying they've found the magic weight-loss cure for every body type: It's green coffee extract," Oz said.

“If you’re more than a first cousin away, it’s not big a big problem.” To which the host clarifies, “So second cousins, it’s fine to smash?” According to Oz, you betcha. “Yeah, it’s fine,” Oz says of having sex with a second cousin, before elaborating. “Every family has genetic strengths and weaknesses,” he tells listeners. “The reason we naturally crave people who are not so like us is because you have to mix the gene pool up a little bit."
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 12:06 PM   #21
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Sorry to introduce facts into this disingenuous Cult 45 fantasy, but Braddock went 5 years without a single homicide during mayor John's tenure. Any reasonable person who knows the recent history of Braddock would consider that to be a success.

Dr. Oz is a nut job.

"For centuries, we have used astrological signs to examine our personality and how we interact with those around us," Oz said. "However, these signs may reveal a great deal about our health as well."

"You may think magic is make-believe, but this little bean has scientists saying they've found the magic weight-loss cure for every body type: It's green coffee extract," Oz said.

“If you’re more than a first cousin away, it’s not big a big problem.” To which the host clarifies, “So second cousins, it’s fine to smash?” According to Oz, you betcha. “Yeah, it’s fine,” Oz says of having sex with a second cousin, before elaborating. “Every family has genetic strengths and weaknesses,” he tells listeners. “The reason we naturally crave people who are not so like us is because you have to mix the gene pool up a little bit."
So which of those 3 statements by Oz troubles you?
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 12:11 PM   #22
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
So which of those 3 statements by Oz troubles you?
Troubles is not the right word. The first two are factually incorrect. You could get pedantic about the bean comment because some quack doctor somewhere may have said it, but Oz himself was touting it as a magic weightloss cure when he said it, but it is not that, so he was (not surprisingly) disingenuous. The third, while legal, and somewhat less likely to produce an unhealthy person than incest with a first cousin, is still weird as hell. Go fuck your second cousin if you want to, but I will not be doing that, and I have some hot second cousins.

Funny how you completely ignored the relevant truth about Braddock.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:37 PM   #23
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Troubles is not the right word. The first two are factually incorrect. You could get pedantic about the bean comment because some quack doctor somewhere may have said it, but Oz himself was touting it as a magic weightloss cure when he said it, but it is not that, so he was (not surprisingly) disingenuous. The third, while legal, and somewhat less likely to produce an unhealthy person than incest with a first cousin, is still weird as hell. Go fuck your second cousin if you want to, but I will not be doing that, and I have some hot second cousins.

Funny how you completely ignored the relevant truth about Braddock.

Funny isn't quite the word I would use. I usually ignore your posts simply because I've had to correct some many incorrect statements you have made..... carry on...
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 12:40 PM   #24
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Funny isn't quite the word I would use. I usually ignore your posts simply because I've had to correct some many incorrect statements you have made..... carry on...
This is not the first time that you've responded to one of my comments by saying that you ignore my comments. You've never corrected a single incorrect statement of mine, and furthermore, your orange hero lies more than he tells the truth so you have a lot of nerve even saying this. Why did you ask me about Dr Oz's nonsense? Do you support any of those three statements?
Old 09-09-2022, 12:43 PM   #25
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

I just remembered that one of Oz's allies, prominent Cult 45 member Rudy is in fact a cousin fucker! Hilarious.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:44 PM   #26
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sorry to introduce facts into this disingenuous Cult 45 fantasy, but Braddock went 5 years without a single homicide during mayor John's tenure.
There ARE more crimes than just murder. If you would have read the article in the first post you would know that

Under Sloth Fetterman's watch, crime skyrocketed & the town of Braddock's population declined. In the 1st year in over a decade that Fetterman wasn't mayor, Braddock's crime rate dropped 61%. Fetterman would make Pennsylvania MORE dangerous and LESS safe.

Fetterman, who served as Braddock mayor from 2006 through 2018, oversaw crime surges as well as a declining population despite repeatedly promising to attract new residents and revitalize the area.

Data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) shows violent crime, specifically, began spiking between 2013 and 2018. In 2017, violent crime peaked as the number of reports to local police quadrupled compared to 2006.

Similarly, robberies in the area surged in 2017 along with property crimes, burglaries, larceny-theft, and motorcycle vehicle theft. All property crimes saw a surge from 2017 through 2019.

In most cases, crime in Braddock actually dropped back down to its historical levels after Fetterman left the mayor’s office to become the state’s lieutenant governor.

Braddock’s crime rate, according to City-Data.com, is higher than nearly 60 percent of American cities. In 2019, the first year in over a decade that Fetterman was not mayor, the town’s crime rate dropped by 61 percent.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:51 PM   #27
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

I don't think I have to read an angry breitbart article to know that there are other crimes than just murder. LOL

You left out an important component of what I said:

Quote:
Sorry to introduce facts into this disingenuous Cult 45 fantasy, but Braddock went 5 years without a single homicide during mayor John's tenure. Any REASONABLE person who knows the recent history of Braddock would consider that to be a success.

Old 09-09-2022, 01:32 PM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't think I have to read an angry breitbart article to know that there are other crimes than just murder. LOL

You left out an important component of what I said:
Try reading the initial article - you may learn something
Old 09-09-2022, 02:14 PM   #29
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Nah. Not really anything to be gained by reading far right propaganda.
Old 09-09-2022, 02:24 PM   #30
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nah. Not really anything to be gained by reading far right propaganda.
Thanks for confirming you prefer to be ill-informed and have a problem with actual facts

Bottom line remains - under Sloth Fetterman, crime skyrocketed in Braddock and the population severely declined.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women