Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42508
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #16
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's a TIP: Tips should NEVER be mandatory, but always APPRECIATED. Class act providers will have that attitude, period!

Even if I run a special for my current friends...they get treated the same whether it's a special or not...and I've NEVER, in all these years, whined about not getting a tip.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:07 PM   #17
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Usually a session puts me back quite a bit, so I won't have a whole lot of extra disposable income for a tip, but I'll try to bring a bottle of wine or something else nice if I think of it. Usually though, my big head is depleted by blood right before the session, and I forget! LOL
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:43 PM   #18
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
Here's a TIP: Tips should NEVER be mandatory, but always APPRECIATED. Class act providers will have that attitude, period!

Even if I run a special for my current friends...they get treated the same whether it's a special or not...and I've NEVER, in all these years, whined about not getting a tip.
Well said Nikki. Although it is probably another subject, I agree that if a provider is running a special, a hobbiest will assume the regular menu is in play and might be very disappointed if it is not. Oh, and the waitress analogy does not work well in this situation. They receive tips to subsidize their income. A provider sets the rate they are comfortable receiving. So, as mentioned earlier, like comparing apples and oranges.

By the way Nikki, it has been a while.
Guest041315 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:58 PM   #19
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

It's my understanding you don't generally tip the owner of the business and since most providers are sole proprieters, no tip applies, at least from me. Tipping is more common and acceptable for low paid people whose employers don't pay very generously.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #20
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT View Post
Hi,

aheheh boy has your persona become "mean spirited" over the years....ahehhehe....
Sure if you want to call it mean spirited go ahead. I'll address some of your comments since you want to make it sound like i'm saying something out of the ordinary.

Quote:
I will take note of your post and I hope a lot of providers do.....because what your saying is, if a provider runs a special and performs greek or something on her regular menu for $$....she is expected to give it up at the special rate...WOW...
That's not what i said at all. I'll give you an example. Some visitors offer pre-book specials. Some of them charge 250 but offer 50 off if you book them ahead of time.

If i do that and get the 200 rate, i expect the similar services as she offers at her regular rate, the special is to make sure she gets appointments not to diminish her services.

I'll use a greek one so there is no misunderstanding. If the same provider charges 50 extra for greek, and i want to do greek with her, then i'll add 50 to my 200 prebook special rate and make my total donation 250.

What you are saying is that i should tip her another 50 to bring it up to 300 which would be her original rate plus the 50 for greek. That makes no sense. If a provider expects that then the answer is simple, don't ran a special.

Quote:
And of course, the client will return each time expecting the same rate and the same service....which then drops her regular rate to her special rate.......
I never said that. Specials are for whatever time frame the provider wants. Once the special is over that's it.

Quote:

Nikki gets it.
Chuck12 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:45 PM   #21
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I agree...Nikki gets it. Bella Bugatti doesn't.

This topic comes up time to time... One answer stuck in my pea brain... went something like this.. Repeat visits are the best tips a lady could have.
canyonman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:50 PM   #22
AlexOfHouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41069
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I agree with Nikki, I do not expect a tip but it is well appreciated. I have never changed my menu just because I am running a special.
AlexOfHouston is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:47 PM   #23
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Apples and oranges Bella. If I go out to eat and run up a $300 tab that money does not go to the waitress. The waitress or waiter is working for about $3.00 per hour plus tips. Big difference. I very rarely tip and in many cases it is because I only have twenty's and the rate is not a multiple of 20. Bella, do you tip your doctor or the nurses when you go in for a check up? You may not have meant it the way I took it but IMO your reply comes across like a tip is expected.
THANK YOU FOR STATING THAT.

I would have earlier, but I didn't have time to post.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women