Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2021, 12:19 AM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Long way to go to catch up for even one month of the Trump debacle.

so how many months do you think it will take for Biden to destroy America? are you ok with having the Fed confiscate all your money? continue to allow hundreds of thousands of worthless illegals to flood into the country?

name one thing good about Biden's incompetent presidency. or name one bad thing about Trump's.

we'll wait ...
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 01:30 AM   #17
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

The fed is not taking anyone's money from them so get real. And as far as the illegals, I don't care because it's not like they are going to be my neighbors or even live anywhere near me in Southlake. Just be sure to get them vaccinated with Moderna or Pfizer and I'm cool with our uninvited guests.

Moderna's latest earnings call was disappointing. It's time for Pfizer and Moderna to step up their government funded cooties revenue and vaccinate everyone. Fuck waiting until kids are six, make it mandatory for newborns and up as well. I only have 3-4 months left before I dump these shares and this homeboy is greedy AF and wants to get paid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
name one thing good about Biden's incompetent presidency. He's not Trump or name one bad thing about Trump's He is Trump
Answers are in red.

They're both a pile of old smelly dog shit. It is what it is. Some of you folks really should take your tin foil hats off and get with reality and realize the POTUS is not your problem in life if you believe he actually is.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 06:18 AM   #18
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

In a previous life you were probably an old Jewish man in Germany who told his family that this Nazi stuff would blow over. What could they do to you. You fought in the World War and were decorated by the Kaiser himself. No, this Hitler guy won't last more than a few years. What could go wrong in a few years.
Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah to you.

It's not even been 15 minutes since I posted the above;

From the Telegraph in the UK; school wants students to wear a "yellow badge" to show that they are mask exempt. So, if you're one of the unmasked students you can demonstrate that by wearing a yellow badge in the shape of what....hmmmmmm, you'll find out I guess.

https://twitter.com/AllisonPearson/s...49797956325384
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...w-mask-exempt/
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 07:40 AM   #19
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Have to wonder about her. She served in the bush 43 administration. How did she get the job given her background?
.... Same way Kamala did... She earned it!

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 08:05 AM   #20
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
The fed is not taking anyone's money from them so get real. And as far as the illegals, I don't care because it's not like they are going to be my neighbors or even live anywhere near me in Southlake. Just be sure to get them vaccinated with Moderna or Pfizer and I'm cool with our uninvited guests.

Moderna's latest earnings call was disappointing. It's time for Pfizer and Moderna to step up their government funded cooties revenue and vaccinate everyone. Fuck waiting until kids are six, make it mandatory for newborns and up as well. I only have 3-4 months left before I dump these shares and this homeboy is greedy AF and wants to get paid.

Answers are in red.

They're both a pile of old smelly dog shit. It is what it is. Some of you folks really should take your tin foil hats off and get with reality and realize the POTUS is not your problem in life if you believe he actually is.

LM - Really - 'vaccinate newborns" - does teh 'Ivy League " now give out medical degrees with its marxist indoctrination to anyOne enrolled ?
Evidently.

LM - please look at your post - Re-read it looking in a mirror.

you parrot Xinn and MSNBC.

SMH Sadly for You.

Not to mention defending that senile idiot in teh Oval Office - and still on a campaign of TDS and Hatred for President Donald j Trump!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 10:26 AM   #21
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

CONTROL
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 03:52 PM   #22
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
LM - Really - 'vaccinate newborns" - does teh 'Ivy League " now give out medical degrees with its marxist indoctrination to anyOne enrolled ?
Evidently.

LM - please look at your post - Re-read it looking in a mirror.

you parrot Xinn and MSNBC.

SMH Sadly for You.
Chill out little man and learn sarcasm regarding the level of greed I have about the more shots administered, the more money I make. No I don't believe that newborns should be getting shots. Hell, I don't think any kid should get them for that matter unless they have an extremely compromised immune system or live in a high risk densely populated country. It was a joke.

I have been completely transparent that the only two stocks I currently own are MRNA and PFE. I own more shares of Moderna than Pfizer. I own over 1,000 shares of each stock. There was a big sell-off in the market yesterday. A lot of people lost money. You know who made a little over 6 figures yesterday in one fucking day just by owning two stocks? Now do you get my fucking point smart guy when I say the more shots and panic the merrier for my wallet? LOL
Old 11-27-2021, 04:12 PM   #23
oeb11
Valued Poster

i stand by my post

Insulting 'Little Man"!!
Must have learned that technique at the 'Ivy League" ( Bronx community college. )
Whee Democrats and AOC learn "marxist economics"!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 04:26 PM   #24
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Sorry dude, you are the one who said one of the reasons you didn't like basketball a while back is because you are short and never played it. It was no shock to me that you are vertically challenged simply by reading your posts. You only confirmed the obvious with your own words.
Old 11-27-2021, 04:32 PM   #25
oeb11
Valued Poster

Ummm - LM - ever thought about posting on teh topic of Omarova

Rather than the racist black basketball players You revere and worship????

FYI - LM - a link for U

Democratic senators oppose President Biden's OCC Omarova ...

https://cointelegraph.com › news › democratic-senators-...

18 hours ago — Omarova is known for anti-crypto sentiments, and has previously worked as Special Adviser for Regulatory Policy to the Under Secretary fo .
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 04:34 PM   #26
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
that means you idiots. The rest of us understand this but the idiots need a greater prompt. This communist (she was born in the Soviet Union, went to school in the Soviet Union, and went to one of the best universities for good communists in the Soviet Union) is the Biden nominee for Comptroller of the Currency. Her name is Saule Omarova. Remember, the democrats are doing this for a reason. It is not complete stupidity but it is insanity.

She wants the government to have complete 100% access to our money.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...bank-accounts/
My check is Direct Deposit. I think what I am going to start doing is leave just enough in my account to pay my Bills and withdraw the rest and keep it in a Sock.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 04:53 PM   #27
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Ummm - LM - ever thought about posting on teh topic of Omarova.
My 1st sentence in my initial post (#17) was what I thought about her as a viable threat to personal banking. The rest of the post was in response to TWK's post right above my initial post. I thought that was pretty clear. Do I need to go google 20 articles about the communist lady and post links that nobody will read like you do to clarify what I believe about her further?

I think there are enough links that have been posted about the lady. I chose a simple sentence to share my thoughts. I don't need to name her to state my obvious and simple opinion. Believe it or not, it doesn't take starting a bunch of redundant threads and posting a million links to convey your opinion on an imaginary tin foil topic that that will never happen.
Old 11-27-2021, 05:59 PM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Chill out little man and learn sarcasm regarding the level of greed I have about the more shots administered, the more money I make. No I don't believe that newborns should be getting shots. Hell, I don't think any kid should get them for that matter unless they have an extremely compromised immune system or live in a high risk densely populated country. It was a joke.

I have been completely transparent that the only two stocks I currently own are MRNA and PFE. I own more shares of Moderna than Pfizer. I own over 1,000 shares of each stock. There was a big sell-off in the market yesterday. A lot of people lost money. You know who made a little over 6 figures yesterday in one fucking day just by owning two stocks? Now do you get my fucking point smart guy when I say the more shots and panic the merrier for my wallet? LOL
You mean you only have a 1000 shares of each stock? A major player like you? I have more shares in Big Pharma. I worked for BMS for 12 years. Mebbe you should change your handle to Dr Evil!!!! “One Million Dollars!!!!

You’re too fucking easy. What a joke.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 06:05 PM   #29
oeb11
Valued Poster

DPSTs - the Trump's fault excuse for everything!!!!!
Thank You - B
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 06:21 PM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Answers are in red.

The Fed has been taking money away from us for a century. You have no clue do you?
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women