Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70711
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35949
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2021, 06:18 PM   #16
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Every fool who voted for him has blood on their hands
No, that's utter bullshit. If we continue down the hyperbolic slippery slope you have blood on your hands for allowing him to get elected and not doing more to prevent it.

And for every misdeed for every person you ever supported to made choices that led to blood being spilt since you developed the capacity for rational thought.

If everyone is to blame, no one is. You spew enough venom about how unfair it is to generalize when it happens to you that you know you're full of shit.

Have any ideas on ways to pull people together or are you just looking to scapegoat?
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 12:18 AM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
No, that's utter bullshit.
Tell that to this mom

“My son is gone, and I just want all you Democrats who cheated in the election, or who voted…legitimately, you just killed my son with a dementia-ridden piece of crap who doesn’t even know he’s in the WH, who still thinks he’s a Senator.” —mother of slain Marine

https://breaking911.com/president-bi...-slain-marine/
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 12:21 AM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Nine members of one family, including six children, were killed in the drone strike, a brother of one of those killed told a local journalist working with @CNN.

https://t.co/PQ5zWnGvJ2?amp=1

So Senile Biden killed a bunch of civilians to make himself look like a tough guy after being chided for being weak by the media? Just imagine if this was DJT. CNN would be calling for him to be in front of The Hague.
Old 08-30-2021, 05:58 AM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Nine members of one family, including six children, were killed in the drone strike, a brother of one of those killed told a local journalist working with @CNN.

https://t.co/PQ5zWnGvJ2?amp=1

So Senile Biden killed a bunch of civilians to make himself look like a tough guy after being chided for being weak by the media? Just imagine if this was DJT. CNN would be calling for him to be in front of The Hague.
Some people are trying to defend the indefensible. As Mark Twain said;

“It’s easier to fool people than to get them to admit they were fooled”.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 07:35 AM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...ame-joe-biden/
Old 08-30-2021, 10:48 AM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

In Sunday's WSJ

Old 08-30-2021, 01:17 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Per a Wash Times Columnist - The Taliban are now hanging people from our left-behind helicopters and flying them around for all to see...

This is on every single Biden voter.

Video is out there but I am not reposting some jihadi video
Old 08-30-2021, 09:56 PM   #23
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ub368wwdik

this mother who lost her son tells people how much she loves bidens job..........
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 10:15 PM   #24
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

and then these families that met biden also has some choice words

many became disgusted that during their meeting, biden kept checking his watch.... yeah biden was heart broken

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/do...?ocid=msedgntp
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 11:41 PM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

‘I Hope You Burn in Hell!’ Families of Slain Servicemembers Recall Raw Response to Joe Biden at Dover Ceremony

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...over-ceremony/
Old 08-30-2021, 11:49 PM   #26
berryberry
Valued Poster

Old 08-30-2021, 11:59 PM   #27
berryberry
Valued Poster

Both Gold Star Fathers say they saw Biden repeatedly checking his watch during the Dignified Transfer Ceremony and one of them says it was “the most disrespectful thing” he has “ever seen”.

"I actually leaned into my son's mother's ear and said 'I swear to God, if he checks his watch one more time...' I found it to be the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1432538422598569986

According to Washington Post -- no conservative outlet -- Biden checked his watch *repeatedly* at Dover, including during his meetings with the bereaved families. They all noticed.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:04 AM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Another father on PIECE OF SHIT BIDEN - on his meeting with POTUS over the weekend: “It didn’t go well. He talked a bit more about his own son than he did my son and that didn’t sit well with me.

Multiple family members of the recently killed service members have publicly spoken out about Biden's lack of respect for the fallen. This never happened under Trump - and boy would we have known about it if it had.

Imagine what else is being covered up about Biden Harris.
Old 08-31-2021, 10:21 AM   #29
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

i can say this and believe it with all my being and all of my heart .

if trump had done this i would have agreed with all of the calls for resignation or impeachment . i would have not defended any of what he would have done nor accept any of the deflection of blame or excuses '

i would have spoken for his removal. EVERYONE should feel how i feel sad, angry , disgusted ,embittered, infuriated

yet you democrats defend what has happened and repeat propaganda that is lies because your side looks away at the atrocity that has happened here .
well thats the difference between us and you , You accept death caused by failure and the incompetence of leadership because you have been programed to hate in spite of wrongdoing that has caused american lives to be sacrificed.

they have been put on the altar of hate that you worship ,and more will die because of what this man and his cohorts have done.

that is one really sad place to be .

this day will sit in your conscience for a very long time if you still have one .
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 11:21 AM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmxmr View Post
i can say this and believe it with all my being and all of my heart .

if trump had done this i would have agreed with all of the calls for resignation or impeachment . i would have not defended any of what he would have done nor accept any of the deflection of blame or excuses '

i would have spoken for his removal. EVERYONE should feel how i feel sad, angry , disgusted ,embittered, infuriated

yet you democrats defend what has happened and repeat propaganda that is lies because your side looks away at the atrocity that has happened here .
well thats the difference between us and you , You accept death caused by failure and the incompetence of leadership because you have been programed to hate in spite of wrongdoing that has caused american lives to be sacrificed.

they have been put on the altar of hate that you worship ,and more will die because of what this man and his cohorts have done.

that is one really sad place to be .

this day will sit in your conscience for a very long time if you still have one .
Liberals don’t have a conscience. They’re unconscious.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women