Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2011, 03:27 PM   #16
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Goodness, I completely understand. I am truly sorry hun.
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:01 PM   #17
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I believe it is like I have said in the other thread concerning this issue. There are three sides to the story his side, her side, and the truth.

I certainly understand not seeing a guy if he makes threatening phone calls, makes complete sense to me. And I believe Tanner you are a beautiful lady that has good reviews and are building a good reputation in this business.

In all reality this is not the first guy to claim NCNS from you, so realize when someone like me sees this, A man that has never visited you, I am a bit leary on what really went down and it would concern me.

I do not like that you did not answer his phone even though he was 30 minutes late, tells me you may not have had any intention to see him after booking. Not saying that is what happened just saying it seems possible. Maybe, you were tired at this point and Pappa John's pizza was looking real good, IDK. Not saying that is what happened either. What I am saying is that on your part I think it was irresponsible to decide to not answer the phone or to decide to not call him after he was already 15 mins late.

Also, your story sort of changed, not completely but your initial post led me to believe he did not call you just prior to time of appt. maybe I misread but later you state he called at right time and said he was there, well after 5 mins of being "here" I would call and say "wtf?!" but you did not.

In no way am I saying what he did was right, if he in fact told you he was there and he was not, that is irresponsible on his part. If he was late and did not call you again his bad. Never, ever would I say threatening phone calls or harrassment is the right thing for him to do. If these things are happening I am sorry that you are going thru that. I trust LaVixian she has posted here a very long time and is a straight up person.

This is what i do know, he is not posting and explaining and prolly that is the best action for him to take. if he screwed up, which I beleive he did, hopefully he learned from it and is moving forward. I just suggest you do the same. Learn from your mistake, do not beat yourself up over it, and move forward. You will do fine. Just a suggestion.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:12 PM   #18
ax1971
Gaining Momentum

The way I read Tanner's post, it says she already felt something was off during earlier calls, but not enough to cancel. If she didn't cancel, then she better answer his call. But, even if something goes wrong, the guy should move on and not be calling or texting excessively.

I was late once (for someone else, not Tanner) because I didn't know an area and lacked useful info about location until the last minute. I apologized yet was greeted with discomfort and was reminded repeatedly that I was late (I still had fun though). I wonder if I'm reading about a variation of that with more sensitive egos. I notice people who get twisted up about lateness are sometimes racking up lateness and no-shows of their own. It's easy to get upset when the other person is late yet excuse yourself for the same.

I would like to meet Tanner. I found her reviews mixed but I like her most of the time when she writes. But, what's with the comments (elsewhere, and made in a positive light) about her "dimples"? I thought those were piercings, but I don't have a real clear picture.
ax1971 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women