Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2011, 12:10 PM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yea Stick..the clients are asking ME to pick the doubles partner...99% of the time it is my regulars asking...so they are used to paying my rate and i feel bad asking them to pay more....and i don't feel right asking the girl to lower her rate......I usually ask what the other girl charges,but 9 times out of ten it is too high for the client

It also goes for the girls..I get emails from other girls wanting to do doubles....but they want ME to set the calls and I am using my incall{so they don't have that expense}..and when I do so,at MY rate,they get upset....there are a few times the girl will be willing to "bargain",but not many

I am not meaning to offend any one .....she charges what she wants,I charge what i want...but I feel a double should be equal rate for each girl

{I just feel that I am caught between a rock & a hard place}

If they were not my regulars ,then i would not worry about it.
Nine times out of town,I end up just doing it solo...
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:52 PM   #17
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87753
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's acceptable to charge a little extra for setting something like this up to even the playing field. Stick is right. If they can't afford it, so what?! Thare's people that can and will.

For example, you could set a session at 700-800 for a ninety minute session. It's 350-400 for the both of you, and that a fair amount for that amount of time. It covers the bases of most of the women in this area-- a couple are out of that price range. If it's above and beyond your regular rates, well, it's not apart of your solo services. I'm not sure why you would bother or how you could do this sort of session in less than ninety minutes; would seem like one was rushed otherwise. This may price some guys out, but it's an expensive hobby.
Anonymiss is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:48 PM   #18
ITGuy71
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26
Cool Plan ahead?

Quote:
It also goes for the girls..I get emails from other girls wanting to do doubles....but they want ME to set the calls and I am using my incall{so they don't have that expense}..and when I do so,at MY rate,they get upset....there are a few times the girl will be willing to "bargain",but not many
Dallas you have the reputation, the skills, and the fan base that you should be setting the rates that your doubles partners will receive, plain and simple. When you get a request from another provider, that is the time for you to set the rate with that provider and explain to them that you are providing the location, screening of the client and the client themselves. So they know upfront that when and if they do doubles with you they will be compensated that preset amount (even if it is lower than their standard rate). The only fee you might consider that would give your doubles partner a little more would be for travel expenses to your incall, say if they had to travel 50 miles or more, and that could be passed on to the client.

Two possible exceptions:

A particular doubles partner will not settle for less than their standard rate, you can simply specify a special doubles rate with that provider to reflect you both getting the higher rate to your client when they request it and if the dawgs don’t want to pay, they don’t have to play (maybe suggest a different, more Dallas friendly doubles partner). That would be the client’s decision and he would know up front.

Second would be that you were seeking out a partner to satisfy a regular clients’ particular fantasy. Your rate should probably stay the same because the client is a regular. The other provider should be compensated at their rate even if it is higher than yours with the understanding that it’s a once in a blue moon kind of thing.

One final thought – in the first scenario the tips should be split in maybe a 60/40 split favoring the house. In the last two scenarios all tips should go to the house.

This is of course just my personal opinion of the situation.

ITguy71
ITGuy71 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:31 PM   #19
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What kind of provider say "oh I want to be your doubles partner, but you set up the calls? Nevermind don't answer that.

I thought the purpose of asking a provider to be a doubles partner was because she already had a client eagerly waiting.

As far the rate, its not her fault her rate is higher. What do you want her to do, lower it? Why should she lower it? Would you lower yours.

This is where things get sticky, some providers are friendly with each other and get along smoothly, so accommodating for a fellow provider who they are cool with is pretty sweet, however its her rate, and her time as well, why should she lower to accommodate a client.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:49 PM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote---If her rate is higher and the client will not pay, then that is not your problem either.

I have decided that I will charge whatever the chick charges{or if she wants to compromise,cool}.......If the client does not wnat that,then I will do it solo

{I do now have a couple doubles girls in mind who are comparable rates to mind in case the guy does not accept the "higher donation"}

I just want to make "everyone involved" happy....and especially my regulars!

great advice everyone!
Old 08-02-2011, 03:07 PM   #21
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley3535 View Post
Let me know sometime if u need some help Dallas {EVERYTHING WITH A SEXY WOMEN IS NEGOTIABLE LOL}
My thoughts exactly.
Chislaine is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:11 PM   #22
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awesome choice Dallas. I really mean that. Good for you. :-)
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:12 PM   #23
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Harley & latnremedy !!!!

I may do that!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women